It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers have lost cantact with Zimmerman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe the Black Pathers got him or someone else. Also, he might not be able to live with what he did and take his own life.

He'd be safer locked away in a cell than out free regardless of his guilt.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is strange, why would he "run" now, so to speak. This smells like a move a desparate man would make, what is fueling the desperation is key question.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Zimmerman also set up a website linked to a Paypal account that was different from the one that attorneys arranged through his father, the lawyers said.

"That money is for George, it's not for me and I don't want my hands on it," Sonner said, referring to any funds collected by Zimmerman's own website.

Zimmerman is distraught and "may not be in control of what's going on," Uhrig said.

The plot thickens. He sounds scared for his life. "May not be in control of what's going on"????

What in the world does that mean? Is someone blackmailing or threatening him? There's plenty of people who would literally threaten him with his life.

He's not in Florida, but he is in the United States.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Considering this is a small world, I don't think Zimmerman has any chance to hide. I think someone already found him. B or W. I don't know why the media has even started up all this hype. It's not like a W doesn't kill a W, or a W doesn't kill a B, or a B doesn't kill a B, or a B doesn't kill a W.

Nothing new.

It's in everyday news.

So what's the big deal?
edit on 10-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Its a Arubacon!
link

But we have even more players in this one. Media, Republicans, Judges, FBI, Police, Stormfront and even the President. The list goes on.
edit on 10-4-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Lawgiver
without sounding callous, isn't it coincidental that zimmerman creates a website meant to draw in money in the same week he fires his attorneys? no attorneys, means no retainer fees. as soon as zimmerman found out he is probably not going to be charged, he realized cut your possible losses (literally the cash sucking legal aid), and keep the money.
this has nothing to do with whether he was in the wrong or right,or even if charges should or should not be filed. it has only to do with best scenario for him.

Or maybe he is asking for donations to pay his bills and eat? Ya know, since he can't go to his job or his house or out in public at all since 90% of black people want him dead?

Glad to know you have the supernatural ability to remotely determine people's intentions. What a gift.

Ahhh hemm.......

"90% of black people want him dead"

Where did you get that statistic from?

Why not 100%....?

When was this poll done???

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

You are mistaken, 90% of AA's want justice. That's all.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Im just waiting for his book deal. Because you know its coming.

In a way I kind of feel sorry for ol Zimmerman. He probably even had a few token black friends before all this jumped off. Now him and ridiculously photogenic guy are competing for internet meme space he can't go to the can without a security detail. Me personally...Im more concerned with gas being nearly 5 bucks a gallon and the frigid breeze blowing down my spine since it seems that the cold war may be starting anew. People die. Sometimes they go quiet...sometimes they go screaming...and this, for as gut wrenching as it is...is human interest nonsense designed to tug at the heart and fog the mind.

That being said though....taking a life is taking a life..justify it however you want...and Karma just loves calling in its markers at inopportune moments. If it was a trigger happy black guy and a young white teenager I would feel the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
dbl post.
edit on 10-4-2012 by irsuccubus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I think someone got to him and killed him.

And if that is the case...?

"The race war begins"..
edit on 10-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yeah. All of black america is howling for your blood. You have no choice but to vanish. Convicted and sentenced? Killed in prison on day 1. Beat the case and get an acquittal? Torn limb from limb in the parking lot of the court house. The guy is quite literally running for his very life. His ONLY option is to somehow get out of this country and never return.

ETA and if this prosecutor can't figure out some way to at least get Zimmerman into a courtroom, SHE (and her family) will become the new focus of all the threats of violence. I'm sure she realizes this and is panicking.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

People, I was generalizing and exaggerating to call attention to the issue, can you not pick up on that?

Justice, huh? And what are blacks' idea of "justice" in this case? An eye for an eye? So far it looks like self-defense. Would not a black person in GZ's position enjoy the same courtesy if they found themselves having to defend their life? Don't even suggest that it wouldn't happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y

People, I was generalizing and exaggerating to call attention to the issue, can you not pick up on that?

Justice, huh? And what are blacks' idea of "justice" in this case? An eye for an eye? So far it looks like self-defense. Would not a black person in GZ's position enjoy the same courtesy if they found themselves having to defend their life? Don't even suggest that it wouldn't happen.

There is no such thing as self-defense when you actively pursue another individual.

911 operator to Zimmerman:

"We don't need you to do that."

End of story.

I don't care what color you are - if your gun goes off and someone else ends up dead, it needs to be investigated.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
He never met the lawyers face to face, for his personal safety. He never contracted with them, therefore he never "hired" them, so they can't fire themseves or withdraw, or anything else. They merely had consulted with him, and if you will, tried to worm their way into the case. That much seems apparent. If Zimmerman had wanted them as his attorneys, this would be a different story.

It also seems for some reason, he lost trust in them.

One could postulate he contacted the prosecutors office to notify them that he was leaving the state, as I am certain when they released him after having detained him the first night, they told him something like, "We don't need to tell you not to leave the state do we...?"

One could also postulate he has good reason to fear for his life and to relocate himself and his family. He cannot possibly try to go to work, as he did have a job. He is kill on sight to some people.

The lawyers had already stated a couple of days ago that he would willingly turn himself in if a warrant was issued in this case. So far, one has not, so he is free to move about as long as he informs law enforcement of his location.

Now, if he has lost trust in his attorneys-to-be, perhaps he has also had reasonable suspicion of some law enforcement officials, and this is why he contacted the prosecutor directly. I know that is what I would do. In an instance like this, I would involve as little people as possible if I was trying to hide myself and my family and feared for my life.

The prosecutor allowed him to go, and to have a day or two head start because she isn't going to press charges. He claimed self defense and the evidence backs it up, no matter how blind people are to it, or how enraged the media is making people.

And to the post above mine, he didn't follow him after the operator said, "We don't need you to do that." He said, "Ok", and went to go find the road sign and address to give them his location.

Think, people. The media has already made a circus of this. Time to unmake the circus and start using some reasonable deductions.

Mark this post and see if this doesn't play out extremely similar, if not exactly, to what I stated above.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

He's got a bounty on his head by racist lunatics. Do you expect him to be walking around in the open? I mean, really?

I'd be in hiding, too, if I was that guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's an update I found this morning.

The special prosecutor, Florida State Attorney Angela Corey, has alerted the media that she "is preparing to release new information" about her investigation within the next 72 hours. Reporters will be alerted three hours before the news conference, which is to be held in either Sanford or Jacksonville.

Corey's office says in its news release that media access will be limited "because of safety concerns."

usatoday.com

That bit about limited access due to safety concerns has me a bit worried. I guess now it is just a waiting game.

~ As for that call GZ made to the prosecutor's office, I wonder if he has trying to "turn himself in" in exchange for protection?

OiO

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

He is not wanted. What has he got to turn himself in for?

They won't just put him in a cell for his protection, sadly for him, it just doesn't work that way. Unfortunately, he is on his own.

As I stated in my post above, he most likely contacted her to notify her he was leaving the state, and to give her contact information in case she decided to press charges so he could turn himself in. You know, he can turn himself in in another state, right?

Safety reasons simply sounds like she is not going to press charges and she is concerned for the safety of Zimmerman and the police force, as well as herself. Some not so good things have been happening around there the past few days.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Two atterneys for zimmerman came out
and are stepping down for right now.

Thinks he will not or should not be charged..
Just watched the full interview live..

They defended zimmerman well.

Seems like a close cut self defense case..

ill work on fiding it, i watched it live
nothing big and breaking, seems more
like a PR stunt... For two attorneys
stepping down they answered questions
and talked for an hour defending zimmerman

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

You'll have to excuse my ignorance as I'm from the UK and have not really been following this case. But wondered even if the shooting was in self defense, does the shooting still have to be investigated?

I would have assumed that there would have to be an investigation to prove it was self defense.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
reply to post by OneisOne

He is not wanted. What has he got to turn himself in for?

They won't just put him in a cell for his protection, sadly for him, it just doesn't work that way. Unfortunately, he is on his own.
That was my line of thinking. Plus if they ever do take him into custody I can't imagine the amount of protection they are going to have to try and arrange.

As I stated in my post above, he most likely contacted her to notify her he was leaving the state, and to give her contact information in case she decided to press charges so he could turn himself in. You know, he can turn himself in in another state, right?
I did not see that post, makes since. And I didn't know he could turn himself in in another state, thanks for the info.

Safety reasons simply sounds like she is not going to press charges and she is concerned for the safety of Zimmerman and the police force, as well as herself. Some not so good things have been happening around there the past few days.
That pretty much sums up what I'm worried about.

OiO

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join