It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers have lost cantact with Zimmerman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Thanks for providing sources!

Wanted to get this "fresh".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wish this whole thing would just go away.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have to say that I like how the older lawyer is handling the press. He's doing an excellent job of keeping them at bay and getting the facts that are known out.

The press is obviously still trying to drive their agenda by the questions they're now asking.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

I think it ws newsworthy because
a) He doesn't have a lawyer now
b) He contacted the prosecution. (making a deal?)
c) He's been getting death threats
d) He is stressed and "tweaked". (my interpretation)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The Real George Zimmerman

I am the real George Zimmerman, On Sunday February 26th, I was involved in a life altering event which led me to become the subject of intense media coverage. As a result of the incident and subsequent media coverage, I have been forced to leave my home, my school, my employer, my family and ultimately, my entire life. This website's sole purpose is to ensure my supporters they are receiving my full attention without any intermediaries. It has come to my attention that some persons and/or entities have been collecting funds, thinly veiled as my “Defense Fund” or "Legal Fund". I cannot attest to the validity of these other websites as I have not received any funds collected, intended to support my family and I through this trying, tragic time. I have created a Paypal account solely linked on this website as I would like to provide an avenue to thank my supporters personally and ensure that any funds provided are used only for living expenses and legal defense, in lieu of my forced inability to maintain employment. I will also personally, maintain accountability of all funds received. I reassure you, every donation is appreciated. Sincerely, George Zimmerman Update as of 1:30pm EST on Tuesday, April 10th I am attempting to respond to each and everyone of my supporters personally. The support has been overwhelming in volume and strength. I thank you all and ask that you permit me the time to respond to each one of you personally. Once again thank you. Sincerely, George Zimmerman

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

In the year 2052, when all the dust settles, and the fighting is finally over, people will look at THIS POST and agree.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I think it ws newsworthy because
a) He doesn't have a lawyer now
b) He contacted the prosecution. (making a deal?)
c) He's been getting death threats
d) He is stressed and "tweaked". (my interpretation)

True but I still think they should've just sent a statement.Looks to me like they're trying to get more attention for themselves.That's all i meant.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
reply to post by AwakeinNM

really? 90 percent? wow, your supernatural ability to read all those minds clearly trumps mine. congrats.

That is what we call a "generalization" since I don't know the actual number, but I think we can agree that the percentage is pretty high, captain semantics.

A bit less general is your assertion that Zimmerman is going to pocket the donated money instead of paying lawyers because he is all about himself. Pretty specific, cap'n.

edit on 10-4-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well kids, breaking news. Thought I'd share.

Guilty or innocent, it'll be up to the court system.

Just wanted to provide some breaking news (since it's a hot topic here) without too much personal influence.

beez

Now chat amongst yourselves.

My friend beezzer,, I understand from numerous web-sites, Zimmerman will not be charged.

According to the Web site, a source inside central Florida prosecutor Angela Corey's office said to expect a surprise announcement once Corey completes her investigation into the Feb. 26 shooting death of Travon Martin, 17. The surprise announcement would likely involve the state's Stand Your Ground law, the source said.

www.examiner.com...

WHAT?!? George Zimmerman Won't Be Charged With First Degree Murder? (DETAILS)

he interpretation of Corey not needing the grand jury means that George Zimmerman will not be charged with first-degree murder as that decision would have been up to an indictment by a grand jury.

globalgrind.com...
Maybe he knows that he'll not be charged and doesn't want all those Attorney Fees hanging over his head.
I guess this doesn't mean their not looking at other charges to bring against him.
I still don't understand way the The New Black Panthers haven't been charged with attempts to insight a riot.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

i'll accept that. touche.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Zimmerman knows for his own personal safety what he MUST DO in order to stay alive!

He better show up for court when he is summoned!

I wouldn't be surprised if he headed south of the boarder.

...and the HUNT BEGINS!!!!

*Actually, he was better off staying in the eye of the public and MSM for his personal safety.

edit on 10-4-2012 by HermesTrismegistus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

In the year 2052, when all the dust settles, and the fighting is finally over, people will look at THIS POST and agree.

True

But as long as there is money to be made off of racism it will never go away.

link   
Thanks for the thread Beezer!

The gentleman on the live stream is really laying it out. Calling out the media and everything. (I can't stop watching!)

I would not be surprised if the stress of the bounty on Zimmerman's head has drove him to find anything to try and resolve this. Something a lawyer would try and talk him out of.

OiO

link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by AllUrChips
Do you have a source you would be able to share with the rest of us?

Not sayin its not true, but this sounds like a twitter feed perhaps?

Watching live CNN (on AFN) lawyers don't know where Zimmerman is.

Two Sources:

video.foxnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.wftv.com...

www.orlandosentinel.com...

Local sources as well

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't remember where I read it, but a poster somewhere predicted, something would happen to Zimmerman, or he may disappear.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The lawyers weren't even going to charge him until a trial was set, so I don't think it's about money.

I think he's just scared.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Thank you for the additional sources.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver

i'll accept that. touche.

Holy sh*t, I think I broke my jaw when it just hit the floor.

That doesn't happen often on here.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

we all post responses quicker than we should. at least i do. i looked back upon my post, and decided it was unwarranted in some respects. you called me out on it. and i can accept that.
ok, everyone, nothing to see here. move along.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
No offense to anyone here but I am sick to death of this Zimmerman this, and Martin that.......
This whole fiasco reeks of major MSM play and we don't do TV here so that is why I am sick of all this as they have no persuasion over me here.
Sorry I have nothing to ad to the thread other than my rant but S&F to the OP.
Regards, Iwinder

I also posted the same thoughts on the newer thread of the same news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join