It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch OUT! "They" Are Planning a Global Meditation on Earth Day!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Can you believe it? A public, global sitting together?

MedMob.org

Imagine the consequences... if everyone on Earth sat together silently at the same time, for half an hour.

No one would get killed, no one would be robbed, raped, or lied to, for that half hour! I imagine that even after everyone stood up and went back to "regular" life, the wheels of ignorance, anger, and greed, would be slow to start turning again.

Now, I don't mean to "recruit" anyone to this event. I do NOT want you to do this! Please, do NOT be mindful of the Earth, your fellows and yourself, especially at noon on Earth Day. But be warned, you may stumble across legions of peaceful people sitting together in harmony... so don't freak out.

Here is Earth Day, at 12:00pm (Chicago-time, CST) split into Global Time Zones (So you know when to NOT do this)
World Time Zone Converter

Also, be aware that people may be doing this at noon on YOUR Earth Day, so be very careful not to get caught up in it!

Just look what can happen on a SMALL scale!

25% Decrease in Viloent Crime in Washington DC Due to Meditation

Consider yourself warned

edit on 10-4-2012 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
thread closure in 3...2....1...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I enjoy pouring laundry soap with phosphates down the drain on Earth Day.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I`ll do it, 19:00 in the evening in Berlin !

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

Thanks for the reminder - I'm off to Venus! (while meditating of course) S&F
edit on 10-4-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

APRIL 22nd

UUmmmm - On second thoughts - I think about it!!!! It will be 5 in the morning here -

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

I vaguely remember a thread that *someone* may have written which was trashed by the Mods, on grounds of it being a "recruitment" thread, thus in violation of the T&C...

...Well be there no mistake: This is a warning! Are those also not allowed?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Interesting observation.

What exactly results in a thread closure, in this case? A call for world peace and unity?

EDIT: s&f for your effort to bring positive change...even if only for half an hour.

edit on CTuesdaypm050504f04America/Chicago10 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You're not allowed to be positive or hopeful on ATS anymore because you're recruiting others to be happy and positive as well. Watch out, you may cause people to smile.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

You're not allowed to be positive or hopeful on ATS anymore because you're recruiting others to be happy and positive as well. Watch out, you may cause people to smile.

NO, nooo...Surely not, nooo!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aqualung2012

I vaguely remember a thread that *someone* may have written which was trashed by the Mods, on grounds of it being a "recruitment" thread, thus in violation of the T&C...

...Well be there no mistake: This is a warning! Are those also not allowed?

Its the same thing you just changed the title...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Not in the slightest, friend. It is a warning. Not suggesting anyone do it. I simply want to lessen the "shock" that could arise if someone should happen to stumble on masses of peaceful people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

no kidding. events like this are evidence that mankind is trying to wake up. when all of us realize our potential and how we can create our own reality, there will be no bounds to what we can accomplish.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The shouldn't the warning be that medmob is just a front for a marketing agency?

www.whois.net...

Registrant Email:ben@outshineaustin.com

Admin ID:f04b82ce8dc5885f

Admin Name:Benjamin Heath

outshineaustin.com forwards you to oushineinteractive

outshineinteractive.com...

The services we offer are:

App Design & Development (iOs, Droid, Windows 8, etc.)
Branding
Copywriting
Custom Photography
Custom Videography (Production & Editing)
Logo Design
Marketing
Mobile development
Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing
Site Evolution
Social Media Management & Consulting
Touchscreen Kiosk Design & Development
Web Design
Web Development

edit on 10-4-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

do you not want progress to be made? marketing is a good way to spread an idea also you know....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ah, global meditation, I just hope this doesn't backfire because its on earth day (sic, everyday is earth day), but its at least a good start.

But in the spirit of ATS, "I dont see anyone meditating, you must be lying so you can make money off this, on Jupiter its earth day already and none of the world's problems are cured yet, see I'm a raging jerk and my hatred for life has not subsided yet do to your global hippie day so you are a liar! This must be a Kock Konspiracy. Did 'Rush' put you up to this?"

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solongandgoodnight

Yes but a marketing agency is hired and used to forwards the ideas of those who pay for its services.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes but a marketing agency is hired and used to forwards the ideas of those who pay for its services.

Is that so? Hmmm... I just had a really good idea! An idea that involves hiring a marketing agency. And, guys, he's absolutely right. If someone shows up with money, they HAVE to market their idea. There is no choice.in the matter. Good idea, bad idea. Moral, immoral. You have to do business with whoever pays you. It's the law. This guys read every lawbook ever made. So its true.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
For what is worth, this world needs a prayer or being meditated upon. If this is going to cause a small positive change for at least half hour then so be it, better half hour than nothing at all!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Is that so? Hmmm... I just had a really good idea! An idea that involves hiring a marketing agency. And, guys, he's absolutely right. If someone shows up with money, they HAVE to market their idea. There is no choice.in the matter. Good idea, bad idea. Moral, immoral. You have to do business with whoever pays you. It's the law. This guys read every lawbook ever made. So its true.

Do you know what a strawman is?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Do you know what a strawman is?

You keep accusing people of "strawman arguments" unless they agree with you. Give it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join