It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government is trying to create a race war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi-

So it is my feelings that the government is trying to create a race war so that we will be divided between ourselves and not pay as close attention to the government and what is really going on. The government has seen over the last 2 years people getting more and more upset at the government and sees a possible uprising. One way for them to try and stop this is to divide us among each other by flooding us with racist reports around the US to point fingers at each other rather than the government and it seems to be taking effect.

Here is my thought on it, the NFL and other pro sports have stopped showing people who run onto fields to get there 1 minute of fame. Showing these kinds of stunts promotes others to follow suite. In my opinion the news is not only showing that person run onto the field they are trying to make that person larger than life by trying to change it to fill their needs.

NBC is apologizing for “its mistake” in editing the 911 tapes in the Trevon Martin, case which make George Zimmerman appear to be a racist. If you read the Yahoo News comments, you’ll see that many of Americans are not buying the NBC apology but believe the tape was deliberately edited to support the allegations that Zimmerman was a racist.

bejohngalt.com...

Now they are taking it outside of our country and the UN is demanding action?

The case of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin's death in Sanford has reached the United Nations.

Navi Pillay, the U.N.'s human rights chief, has called for the organization to launch an immediate investigation into the case.

www.cfnews13.com...

It seems in my eyes they are blasting this all over to get people pointing fingers at others instead of the government. The news media is run by the government and they are shoving this in our face to bring up emotions to divide us instead of looking at the true criminals, the politicians and government.

edit on 10-4-2012 by LightSource because: add link

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
NO star and NO flag!!

Don't listen to mainstream media.
PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

The fact that people are taking this seriously shows me how gullible most are and how easily manipulated people can be.

Think for yourselves and you won't have to worry about it.

This is one of many threads about this topic (hint hint) and the only race wars I see are on this site from people who want to wave their egotistical digital penis in the air.

If the media and guvmint makes people want to have racist views...then turn off the media and ignore the guvmints point of views on it.....think for yourself...simple.
Have a nice day.

edit on 10-4-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It is called "Destabilization" and it has been happening for a long time.

Keep the puppets fighting amongst themselves and they will never turn on those pulling the strings.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I had to go ahead and flag your post because I do agree, we are currently being manipulated into the long announced "race war". It's disgusting and very apparent.

However there won't be any race war if no one participates in it, even if there are a couple of mind-controlled robots walking around killing innocent people here and there.

So let's not fall for another dirty trick, false flag, slight-of-hand... there definitely will be no war if the people don't buy into one.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The M$M is funded by sponsors.

The sponsors pay for advertisements and commercials on all M$M outlets.

Watch the commercials and you will see Who is really "sponsoring" the agendas.

The current U.S. government is Obomba.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hey, do you guys smell that?

*sniff sniff*

It smells like the Reichstag burning.

In other words, I believe this will get a lot worse before it gets better. S+F op.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
"The government is trying to create a race war"

Nope they are just making sure the trigger works this time.

Zimmerman might had gone missing so at this point in time you need to write your own end to that story but looking at the case it seems that TPTB can swing it what ever way they like and most likely have major dirt they can fibricate on the poor black guy by finding out he's a pimp, drug residue in his pockets or some other crap like that and throw in the fact that he was well over 6 foot tall and looked mean and you have your story.

The criminals running the USA pulled off 9/11 and have managed to get away with that so far and swinging a story only a few people know the truth about will be a breeze for them.

Point is they now know they can start race riots at the flick of a switch and too me it looks like all the blacks took the bait hook, line and sinker

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PutaMuerte
It is called "Destabilization" and it has been happening for a long time.

Keep the puppets fighting amongst themselves and they will never turn on those pulling the strings.

Yep with you on that one except i know who is realy pulling the strings and it's not obama, he's a puppet

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
While I do believe that there are social agendas within the Government, I don't see any evidence that a 'race war' would be one of these. If anything, it is nothing more than a ploy by our mainstream media to get as much ratings as possible by milking a particular incident with notable strong racial undertones that would otherwise go unnoticed by most. The mainstream media's accountability is to their shareholders and their sponsors. Not much else...certainly not in the general public's interests.
edit on 10-4-2012 by totemcrocodile because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This is being discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join