It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Wierd weather thread...More proof that something isnt right.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It is a great quote and
Here is a quote I love that might be it, Ancient Quote Favorite

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Its funny how it says every man wants to write a book, and that still exsist today. I am not trying to write a book and i really hope its not the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Look, lately i have been writign weather threads and i am sure I am going to be writing alot more this year, probably break a record. Ijust want to keep people informed, honestly thats all i want to do. people wont do their own research and the MSN wont cover it. so, there you go.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Hello LingJod, that was some amazing and wonderfully created insight and analogy of some recent world wild weather!
Side note: There are so many unnatural floodings or sinkings going on in Indonesia right now, and parts there of, the TPTB claim they are just uncertain what the heck is causing all the flood water not to recede through their canals and rivers..etc. that area of the planet is sinking!

We are in a period of time, that this, era of "unprecedented" weather will eventually awaken all the sheople. There is much more to this, than meets the eye with these severe weather systems. Nothing they have created now matches their computer models..hmmmm!

Around southern and eastern Ontario we recorded our highest temperatures for Mid March by more than our daily average of say..4 degrees celcius..reaching highs of 28 degrees.

Again great post! It seems apparent we are going to be seeing some more cataclysmic weather in our future.

I just Starred your reply post above mine

I despise these "attackers of free opion"
edit on 10-4-2012 by mrspiggy because: Needed a star!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrspiggy
reply to post by KingJod

Hello LingJod, that was some amazing and wonderfully created insight and analogy of some recent world wild weather!
Side note: There are so many unnatural floodings or sinkings going on in Indonesia right now, and parts there of, the TPTB claim they are just uncertain what the heck is causing all the flood water not to recede through their canals and rivers..etc. that area of the planet is sinking!

We are in a period of time, that this, era of "unprecedented" weather will eventually awaken all the sheople. There is much more to this, than meets the eye with these severe weather systems. Nothing they have created now matches their computer models..hmmmm!

Around southern and eastern Ontario we recorded our highest temperatures for Mid March by more than our daily average of say..4 degrees celcius..reaching highs of 28 degrees.

Again great post! It seems apparent we are going to be seeing some more cataclysmic weather in our future.

I just Starred your reply post above mine

Thank you, I just want to pass information out.

Also its king jod. lol. just to let you know.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don’t know why all this speculation is necessary. Why don’t you just ask one of those super psychics from another loony thread?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Just another friendly reminder to any of you wise sages here who want to talk about the significance of weather within your impressive timeframe of 20-30 years.

Let's say your perspective on climate is 30 years. The age of the earth is ~4.5 billion years.

That means your perspective on this issue is ~ 0.0000000067 times that of the "perspective" of the earth itself, and all weather and climate that has ever occurred throughout history.

To put such numbers in better perspective, if the age of the earth were an average human lifespan of 70 years, your "OMG LOOK AT TEH WEIRD WEATHER" perspective of 30 years amounts to....

...about 15 seconds of that 70 year lifespan.

Well thank heavens we have your great wealth of insight on this topic/ $uke/ the pay must be good to post poop.

Moral of the story here--it's not wise to talk about what's "normal" when your perspective is 15 seconds of a 70 year time frame.

edit on 10-4-2012 by mrspiggy because: poop

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
I don’t know why all this speculation is necessary. Why don’t you just ask one of those super psychics from another loony thread?

This is a looney thread? Well, i guess you can have your opinion. I know alot of rednecks since living in the south and since its 9 i guess the 4 12 packs youve had is talking. I dont know why your gonna bash psychics now, unless you have evidence that they dont exsist.

Proof or it didnt happen.

Specualtion is not what this is, its information being shared.
edit on 10-4-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by getreadyalready

It is a great quote and
Here is a quote I love that might be it, Ancient Quote Favorite

Awesome! That is very close, and I can't believe you had posted it as well! Here is the way I have it recorded in my notes on my home computer, but I didn't save the source...

2,800BC: The oldest surviving prediction of the world’s imminent demise was found inscribed upon an Assyrian clay tablet which stated:

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common." Wherever more than two people over 30 are gathered together, expect to hear remarkably similar sentiments.

edit on 10-4-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Where in S. Ontario are you? I've been here most of my life and it is not at all uncommon to experience hail in this area (along with rather severe thunderstorms and small tornadoes). You're either really young or oblivious to the weather that's been around you all your life. No offense, but I think you're wrong here.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

This is a looney thread? Well, i guess you can have your opinion. I know alot of rednecks since living in the south and since its 9 i guess the 4 12 packs youve had is talking. I dont know why your gonna bash psychics now, unless you have evidence that they dont exsist.

That’s typical of whatever type of looser you are. I never made or bashed any psychics. The statement was in regards to the weird thread.
Proof or it didn’t happen, you are on dog food.
So when do the aliens arrive on the earth? Is this the information you are sharing
You have any proof psychics exist, now you’re talking physical proof.
Kind of hard to physically prove some unknown mental power isn’t it?

I thought the user name “redneck” might get some of you profilers going. You actually fell for it
Think again wrong redneck
I think your mommy is calling you

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

That’s typical of whatever type of looser you are. I never made or bashed any psychics. The statement was in regards to the weird thread.
Proof or it didn’t happen, you are on dog food.
So when do the aliens arrive on the earth? Is this the information you are sharing
You have any proof psychics exist, now you’re talking physical proof.
Kind of hard to physically prove some unknown mental power isn’t it?

I thought the user name “redneck” might get some of you profilers going. You actually fell for it
Think again wrong redneck
I think your mommy is calling you

Your the one that said another looney thread? and yes i was being streotypical based on your screename. I do know some pyschics and have done research to see if they are jokes or not. If i need to show you the proof i will start a thread on it. The only reason i havent is because people tend to say fake more then real, and i didn't want to be put in that category.

Now since this thread is about weather, i will no longer be getting off topic and this discussion will have to be moved elsewhere.

Unless you have something to add about this thread and not bashing it, please move one.

If i offended you then i am sorry. I just can't stand the one who cant see the bigger picture and only want to say things about the past that we do not know anything about.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrspiggy

You mean, you despise those whose opinions differ from yours, which is kind of funny since "free opinion" is what you're all about.

Like shooting fish in a barrel, this is

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
And w/ all the animal die offs?

I've heard a lot of people blame our sudden up- tic in EQ's as man made...

But I don't know....

I've also seen good evidence showing Weather modifcation such as HARRP....

But I don't know....

I do know... That I agree w/ you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here is one set of statistics the weird weather people must not be aware of:

Look at the dates. Stands to reason this "weird" weather has been around for a long time.

www.epicdisasters.com...

Here is a list for Atlantic Hurricanes:

en.wikipedia.org...

You find similar dates for other disasters related to weather if you were interested in searching. Hurricanes seem to be a good bench mark.

Perhaps this will put you at some ease:

en.wikipedia.org...

oh...and look at this:

Hottest Temperature Readings - Canada

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I love the title of this thread.

...More proof that something isnt right.,

You are right, something is not right but it isnt the weather.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
I love the title of this thread.

...More proof that something isnt right.,

You are right, something is not right but it isnt the weather.

What isn't right , please do tell. Allothers are going off topic. You should do the same, since the weather isnt wierd and its normal.

I don't know what it takes for people to realize that something isn't right. This is something you people see with your own eyes, not something you read about, or something in history.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will gice you this much, lets say we have gone thru cycles just as bad or worst then this in history. Well, with that said. History repeats itself right?

We have had ice ages correct? well, then how do we know these events aren't leading up to another ice age? The poles seem to be shifting slowly, we have proof of this... scientific ofcourse, but thats what everyone wants to go with.

Weve had events that humanity has lost countless millions of lives be it plague or flooding if you look at it thru a biblical sense, how do we know if the flooding occurd because of the sun melting all our ice?

Just think about it...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was joking in the last thread...

I just think the previous post with the links shows weather extremes have taken place long before present times. Then you factor in less people, less recording equipment, less structures to wash away, less 24 \ 7 worldwide news and seems to me that perception is stronger than reality here. All these things combined can effect our perception.

I really dont know if history repeats but to be honest i dont know why it would.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Ice actually takes up more volume than water. If you melt all the ice the water levels would actually drop.

Not saying this never happened, there is evidence all over the world of civilizations that are now under water and we have no explination for it.

Except the example i've just given.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join