It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look To The Skies

page: 1

join
share:
LL1

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm in NY, and for two days now the fighter jets are forming
grid patterns as on 9/11 and many days afterwards.
What I've noticed is the patterns are more numerous than on the days following 9/11.
They weren't doing this even during the conventions.
Monday is September 27, I'm wondering if this may have anything to do with it:
www.rense.com...

For those of you residing around the country, are you witnessing the jets and their pattern formations that are pushing the commerical flights down to lower levels as well?
Are they thinking terrorist attack?
I know they removed the jets at one time due to the expense to keep them up there.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

For those of you residing around the country, are you witnessing the jets and their pattern formations that are pushing the commerical flights down to lower levels as well?

Quite honestly I have not noticed any jets in the air but I am not in an area where I would normally see them anyway.

What I have noticed is that in the last 5 days the planes are taking off in the opposite direction than they normally do. Generally the planes that I see/hear are the planes coming in for a landing. I never see the planes that are just taking off. For some reason now all of the planes that I hear are the planes that have just taken off. I have no idea why they switched directions but I don't like it.

I'm currently in Orange County and the airport that these planes are going in and out of is John Wayne. Maybe I'll see if I can find an explanation for the change.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If I am not mistaken (which I could be, I'll check again) - tomorrow is 1111 days since 9/11.
Needless to say, this is potential date when terrorists, or whoever, might attack.
Edit: Doh, yeah it is

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Megaquad]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LL1,

Thanks for the information and link. It's no surpeise that it's not been put in the media more than it needs to be. There were threats before 9/11 and if the government had started to prepare for attacks that they didn't have any idea that were going to be carried out, the media would have been all over the government for jumping to conclusions and creating panic among the population.

Unfortunately, 9/11 did happen. Now the media says that the government should have done something to give people a warning and prepared for these attacks.

Imagine 9/01/2001. The government has issued warnings about a possible terrorist attack on the nation using airliners as the weapons. The media would have been in an uproar for issuing a warning so outrageous,
creating panic and disrupting the airline industries business. People would have protested the governments actions as spreading fear among the public. If the airliners were to have been shot down, with the threats that had been made, the government would have been ridiculed as being mind-readers.

In a nation full of naysayers, we can only be on the look out, ourselves. The government can only do so much. I can hope and pray that nothing happens. In the mean time, be careful LL1.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Typically aircraft take off and land into the wind.

If you're noticing a difference in the landing and takeoff pattern at John Wayne, it may be because there's been a change in the weather patterns.

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Off_The_Street]

top topics

join