It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum drops out of 2012 Race

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newz2387i havent heard much from ron paul as of light (shocker?) except for the emails for the money bombs or local support meet ups to collect stickers and signs

i haven't heard much myself from MSM, but he's still going along on youtube, with continued updates on facebook. it's not much, but he hasn't gone quietly into the night just yet. people are still going out to see him speak.

seems like they went from talking him down on MSM to pretending they've never heard of him.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Contag

Originally posted by Newz2387i havent heard much from ron paul as of light (shocker?) except for the emails for the money bombs or local support meet ups to collect stickers and signs

i haven't heard much myself from MSM, but he's still going along on youtube, with continued updates on facebook. it's not much, but he hasn't gone quietly into the night just yet. people are still going out to see him speak.

seems like they went from talking him down on MSM to pretending they've never heard of him.

100% agree

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Now... will Santorum be offered a cabinet position for his 'cooperation'?

Of course. That's why he 'SUSPENDED' his race and didn't 'drop out'. When a candidate 'suspends' then they are techinically still in it and can keep their delegates. You'll see Santorum release his delegates and urge them to vote for Romney AFTER some backroom deal gets him a position. It's how it's been done, by both democrats and republicans, for decades and decades.

I know you know that Maxmars .. I'm not preaching at ya .... I'm just talking ...
edit on 4/10/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Double post.
That was odd....
edit on 4/10/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlucchese
Ron Paul - ----- drop out......ron paul ---------------drop out -----------ron paul drop out..............

I hate ron paul

I bet you hate your employer too, making you write these things for only a few dollars an hour.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Ron Paul - ----- drop out......ron paul ---------------drop out -----------ron paul drop out..............

I hate ron paul

I bet you hate your employer too, making you write these things for only a few dollars an hour.

BAM

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I know you know that Maxmars .. I'm not preaching at ya .... I'm just talking ...

FF

You were reading my mind..... how rude!
Yeah, I guess we'll see in the end.... it's their club, their rules....

MM

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I hate ron paul

Was that meant as a contribution to the thread? Shirley you jest. (Yup, I called you Shirley.)

Lighten up... who you hate and who you love won't make a lick of difference... it appears the media decides who wins.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The unbound delegates yes, but the bound delegates will be another story, does anyone know if they will have to go with santorums endorsement?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I just came to the realization that no matter who you're voting for,
you're voting in a COMMANDER.

think about that for a second....
edit on 10-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I hate ron paul

Stop playing your Led Zeppelin records backwards. It messes with your head, and ruins good vinyl.

OT: I'm not a fan of Santorum, but he was kind of an overt ignoramus. Then again, so was Bush Jr..... I'm still shocked that Obama won, and not some other relative of the Bush family. Long lost cousin or something. You, know, just to keep it in the family.

The fact that a FATHER and SON were Presidents of the United States (pretty much) back-to-back should be proof enough the whole thing is a gas.

edit on 10-4-2012 by HIWATT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by HIWATT because: spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, I wasn't expecting something like this to happen. Hopefully Santorum's delegates don't go to Romney, I'd think that his christian Ideology would be more in line with Paul, especially when you consider that Romney's a mormon.

I was afraid that Newt was going to be the one to sell out and put Romney over the edge, but Santorum beat him to it. The Paul and Newt Camps better dig into the trenches.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
I just came to the realization that no matter who you're voting for,
you're voting in a COMMANDER.

think about that for a second....
edit on 10-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Yes, because once upon a time we the people decided that just merely allowing dictators to take over wasn't acceptable.

Therefore we created a system where multiple dictators vie for the position, and we the people vote for whichever one of the dictators we believe fulfills our personal totalitarian desires the best.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Posted here already
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join