It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pruning of the Tree of Knowledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This is a pretty good video, I'm presently watching the second video first. The video addresses the use of neurotoxins to dumb down society. I have to use some of this organic chemistry to curb my Epilepsy. My choice of foods has to include knowledge of these to do it naturally and safely without causing side effects. Trouble is I see they have added Miticides containing chemistry using these thats sprayed on foods, even organic, and they cause lowered think-ability. They also use Fluoride compounds for disinfecting machinery in processing meats to kill bacteria

Many people are intelligent but the use of this alchemy is causing them to have problems in thinking. It's doping ability is evident in the schools where desiring to eat food that calms us to be nice gives health problems. Drinking 10 glasses of liquids a day is idiotic, especially if they contain fluoride. I'm impressed with the second video but it is long. Get a cup of coffee to help keep you glued to the video and try to understand why some say coffee causes problems in the productivity in the workplace. It's not the coffee, it's made with fluoridated water. If they didn't add fluoride to the water, the natural calming effects of coffee along with the boost would boost productivity of businesses. Adding fluoride to all aspects in our food supply is making people into poor workers and does effect our companies. These people make mistakes and cause a loss of income for everyone.

People are taking energy drinks to try to combat fluoride's effects and these people aren't thinking sensibly either. The ratio has to be in the right percentages between fluoride and caffeine. We are upsetting that balance. That's causing a separation of our people in this country. I have been aware of the problems of Fluoridation and it's effect on health for many years. A woman I knew tried to fight fluoridation because her nephew died from fluoride poisoning in the army about fourty years ago. The Government audited her every year but she was a retired legal secretary and paid her share of taxes and because she was a good christian she would not cheat. They harassed her for many years. Her name was Eleanor Crago and she was a good woman. Ste died about 15 years ago and did not live to see this corruption end. She would be proud of me for writing this article.

Here's the link. Sorry for the long story and sorry for not finding shorter videos. I am now going to drink my cup of paxil (coffee) and finish the video. www.tuberose.com...
edit on 10-4-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
what video??

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RunjimRun

Good point
I added the link. Sorry for the brain fart.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Fluoride aside*, keep in mind it is easy to build up a tolerance to caffeine's stimulating effects, which causes folks to continually increase their dosage. Also, the average working person has more caffeinated beverage choices, than caffeine-free. Caffeine and sugar is the enemy here.

*I said Fluoride aside because it is very easy to obtain water with no Fluoride.
edit on 4/10/12 by Cyprex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

I have no problem with caffeine. I am hypoglycemic and have no problems with sugar. I require much more salt than most people because I have a condition where I excrete too much salt and run low easily. Do you have a swimming pool? Fluoride can be absorbed through the skin easily. It's an ion

top topics

join