It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sounds, have you heard them?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Now I know a lot of "debunking" goes on here however these sounds are not something you can just dismiss as hoax. There are hundred of these videos on YouTube if not even a thousand+, for them to all be a hoax is very unlikely and for even one of them tO be real, lends credibility tO the others. Now as to what they are, a lot of fundamentalist Christians are saying its Gods Trumpets. Similarly but not the way you think, the sounds are coming from cloaked alien ships. I have heard this from multiple sources, not to mention one person I just read on yt claimed to have listened for 30 minutes and then it decloaked and flew off. Something big will be happening soon whether Sheeps or shills want to admit it. They are here because of Iran, look for dates of significance between May 22- June 6 during the Venus transit.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SonofLeod

why are they here?

will they save us from our tyrannical overlords that dare call themselves a government?

why won't they land and talk to me?

i want to have a conversation with them so bad!

no experiments against my will though.... only if i say its ok lol.
edit on 10-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Any sources I could look into about what your saying, not saying BS just curious if there is some other material on this other than word of mouth speculation on what the sounds are? I would enjoy reading a theory on the noises being a extraterrestrial ship
edit on 10-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Very true, "Look upwards for your redemption draws nigh." Do not fear, REJOICE!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Isn't it odd that most UFO sightings report no sounds, and most sky sounds, report no sights. I find it ironic.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
not an alien fan,and the cloaked ship is funny!

i think its the earth having a sore tummy,and is getting ready to take a big crap on us!
i guess shes getting tired of being bullied by us humans with all our oil spills,strip mining,deforestation,air pollution,dam building,earth redirecting,and the like.
the 'sounds' are real,ive felt and heard them.
seriously,if these over lord aliens are cloaked,this would mean they are sneaking up on us crafty humans.
why would such an advanced race of beings have to 'sneak up' on us? they would just come and say 'hand up'!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sound, little wind

The earth is Re-Awakening.
edit on 10-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zayonara

you can't see the wind,only its affects!
im not an alien guy,but i liked your post and had to comment!

singular wit i suppose,thats how i am!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Watch this, about 50 seconds in or so when they swirch it on.

www.youtube.com...

Now being a magnet these magnetic fields will travel and they could in theory be picked up by the earths magnetic field and travel.

If this is affecting the earths magentic field also who knows what the result will be?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
Watch this, about 115 seconds in or so when they switch it on.

www.youtube.com...

Now being a magnet these magnetic fields will travel and they could in theory be picked up by the earths magnetic field and travel.

If this is affecting the earths magentic field also who knows what the result will be?

edit on 10-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Wow! I don't know about this short test affecting much, but that sound is very interesting. It is very similar to the howling/trumpet-like/war horn sounds that started happening around the world in fall 2011 and continuing into this year.

If the earth's magnetic field is changing or moving, it could perhaps makes a similar sound?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

It has much to do Schumann resonance and magnetism. The reason why they can't be seen is they are vibrating at much faster pace than we can recognize.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Good video. I think he is on to something. Something big

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
As for the information regarding the sounds. There is a little known forum that branches onto several articles of considerate interest. Truthcontrol.com

Just my own theory, there is a direct correlation between the Schumann resonance of a planet and its magnetic poles and fields.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I tend to think it is a sound coming either from the earth of the universe itself. Some are saying HAARP, Project Blue Beam, et cetera. I won't rule those out, but at this juncture, I'm leaning more towards the earth or some kind of universal energy as being the cause. Pay close attention to what the native man says in the video at the end. Deep story

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Nor am I discounting those possibilities, especially earth sounds with the pole shift theory. However based on the synchronicity of the Alien Ships posts my gut tells me that. Although there is always the possible option it's both. Earth sounds and ships are examining it so to speak.

www.truthcontrol.com...

Check the yt link someone posted 6 days ago about seeing the alien ship and someone agreed however the thread was made 3 Weeks ago.
edit on 11-4-2012 by SonofLeod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Well, I haven't ruled out "visitors" either... There certainly has been a flux of unidentified aerial activity.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Found a site dedicated to this topic.... strangesoundsinthesky.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Wow nice find, I'll take a look at it thanks.

top topics

join