It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cakes of light of the age of Horus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hello ATS.
Today I have decided to take a more active role in the short stories section of ATS.
Why? Ive been inspired!

Earlier today I posted a thread by an unknown spammer.
It was a poem/ story/ rant of an esoteric nature that I felt was rather thelemic and a true gem, worthy of space on this wonderful forum that we all so love to frequent.

ATS is truely a place of splendor where like minds come together with fervour to delight in conspiracies.

Deny ignorance is a MOTO worth living for and I'm joyous day in day out in its resplendent nature.

The spammer's post got me thinking that I ought to bring some of my own musings to the scene here on ats, so that they might be read by minds that might enjoy them.

It's a first but definately not a last, and here it is, a poem for you all to devour on this fine day.

Leave your ego at the door, and feel your feet on the cool floor, those tiles, those black and white tiles.

Breath like you might never breath again, and then do it again, but dont worry for a second that it might be your last,

and move fast like a killer in the night, fight for flight dont flight from the fight, yours are the demons and yours the keys to set them free.

Lust after them, they are yours, feel those cold tiles. kings will rise, like butterflies with no need for lies and no need to despise, we'll be here to hear your cries, with deaf ears and open eyes.

We and you, and all stars, together all bound but all seperate, all found but all lost, truely lost and so truely found. and always gagged and bound for your pleasure.

Your delight, Lux et pax, these are what youll find in 93. Desolate and empty, this is how youll fill up and overflow, like wine and blood pouring to quench thirsts and fill hungers...

like the cakes of light of the age of horus.

I hope it brings someone out there some joy.
93 93/93
Rice and peace.
Tears. (Lagrimas)

edit on 10-4-2012 by Lagrimas because: grammar police.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Nice work. Just don't tell the people what is in the cakes of light, it's not your mother's butter (although it might be, if you're real adventureous!).

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

Hehe. The ashes aren't just about bloody cricket.

new topics

join