It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All ATS Member: Who's a Man And Who's a Woman???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Lol. Hilarious topic.
Im an Angel.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

It may not be a big deal to some, yet I have seen a few corrections on assumptions of gender , where the member who has been assumed a different gender gets rather upset, so I think its a valid topic.

That happened to me too. Someone thought I was a man so I said "Sure, name's Bob". I wouldn't get mad for something like that.

I've mistaken other members too, like ColoradoJens. I've always thought it was a woman posting and the avatar (woman's mouth) contributed to the confusion. I apologized and he said it was not a big deal.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casandra

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

It may not be a big deal to some, yet I have seen a few corrections on assumptions of gender , where the member who has been assumed a different gender gets rather upset, so I think its a valid topic.

That happened to me too. Someone thought I was a man so I said "Sure, name's Bob". I wouldn't get mad for something like that.

I've mistaken other members too, like ColoradoJens. I've always thought it was a woman posting and the avatar (woman's mouth) contributed to the confusion. I apologized and he said it was not a big deal.

yep..some don't mind..and actually quite enjoy it ..but I have seen others get offended.

Doesn't make the thread any less valid.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Woman & proud. I've noticed a crapload of people on forums needing proof of this too. So there's skype.
It's not that us women, cannot be beautiful, while intelligent at the same time. It's the men, who like pretending to be females that throws us off.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by McCool

Sadly, I did think the same thing. Hey, maybe he really is curious! ;3

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You have Angelic in your name. I knew it!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Casandra

lol I though Destinyone was a guy (due to a post she made).

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Great... now my OCPD is fixated upon making sure I post in a masculine manner.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am an Annunaki.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I feel sorry for people that can't figure out mine.... I made it real easy for them.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

lol Well, so far your many avatars has been masculine enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm a cuckoo who was cuckolded.

Isn't that enough?
edit on 6-4-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuckooold
I'm a cuckoo who was cuckolded.

Isn't that enough?
edit on 6-4-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

Lol Im certain there are ETs on here too

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This might surprise some but I am a man. Yes, ladies and I'm single and looking haha. No one has mistaken me to be the opposite gender as of yet. They have before since my voice used to be very light. I recall answering the phone for my friend's dad and they called me "Ms. Alexander". I had to tell them I was a guy not a woman.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm a guy, and sorry, but if you have a gal as your avatar, I'm likely going to assume you're a female, simple as that...likewise, if you have a dude as your avatar, I'll assume you're a guy. Call me crazy...I know.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am female. I have been asked on several occasions whether I was male or female, because I had Yakky the duck as my avatar, so I changed it. I am here to learn and network with like minded people. I dont care if you are male, female, or transgender. I am open to learn from all and listen to all. I am an equal opportunity ATS'er.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm a pixel on a screen.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Before i got my avatar people called me guy and dude so i took a picture that i had of my baby daughter (she's 20 but still my baby) and templer74 fixed it all up for me to use

i didn't want to frighten anyone with my own picture as i scream every morning when i look in the mirror

and as u have all guessed now im a woman and proud of it apart from my gub (that's face in Ballymoney talk)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Since i got here, i don't even know what i am anymore

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I'm a girl, but when people read what I have to say, I always get mistaken for a guy. It happens.

No harm done.

Right now, my avatar is a girl that represents my personality very well... but occasionally, I will have a Dalek as my avatar, which will, for some reason, lead to people mistaking me for a guy.

Guys, I promise; even when I'm a Dalek, I'm STILL a female.

edit on 21-4-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join