It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke to Congress: We're Much Closer to Total Destruction Than You Think

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You probably all have seen this graphic site about debt, but to make sure you all have seen it here is the LINK
demonocracy.info...

Hope it helps everyone get the gist of things here.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 11-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
seems like TPB are beginning the stages of pulling the plug on the great facade. old bennyboy is certainly one of the gang and for him to say this tells me we will be seeing some major economical changes coming much more quickly now.

we all remember how he has been saying everything is fine and dandy for several years now and all of a sudden, hey btw we are at the edge of the cliff guys. lol
edit on 10-4-2012 by LittleBlackEagle because: (no reason given)

Your exactly right, they are about to pull the plug. They can't do anymore without more damage to the system, Bernanke is essentially saying that the ball is in your hands we can't do anymore without massive hyperinflation and deflation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

My mother in law can fix this crisis. Nice enough lady but really knows how to save a penny. Kinda loud too.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Obama and Congress only listen to Bernanke when it benefits their reelection bids.

How do you get the Obamaholics to listen? You don't. I smell the runaway inflation of the 81-83 cycle looming. We ain't seen nothing yet.

I'm actually hoping the shock-waves hit before the election which is sad. Nothing will be done this year and all we will hear is the old tired fear tactics so they can continue the destruction of the only system that ever worked, so they can replace it with one that has failed over and over again.

Its in their court; they know the CBO numbers are garbage.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Gee nice of him to finally acknowledge what Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Gerald Celente, and Jim Rodgers etc. have been sounding the alarm about for years. Ron Paul for nearly 30 years warned them this is where we will end up. Must mean the balloon is about to go up...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

the speech excerpt you posted is saying AUSTERITY MEASURES in bold letters.

forced rationing for the masses... as the upper eschelon elites are quite well funded for the economic collapse of less than 5 years in duration...

there are more than $700 Trillion in derivatives out there and GoldmanSachs among others are continually receiving partial disbursements as some of the derivatives get triggered for payments...

all them teachers and municipal employees that had super-duper retirement packages will soon find a stone wall blocking the entry door to benefits... they may get 40% of what they thought they would receive at retirement with even more future cuts possible.

the Øbama-Care health plan law...was supposed to be a tremendous revenue source for the federal govt...
i am reading between the lines of that Bernanke quote...he is obliquely threatning the Supreme Court to not overturn 'Øbama-Care' i.e.: Affordable Care Act
or the economy & Treasury will collapse, the dollar will get near hyper-inflation, Treasuries will soar to 8% from the current 2% interest rate overnight. there will be anarchy & riots in the streets

Bernanke is painting a gloom & doom picture
edit on 10-4-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the point of view(or should I say FACT) and if the avatar is you....the beard is AWESOME!! I think I want to grow mine like it!

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So when will people wake up to this mess that we have... probably not till the problems are knocking on their doors and then even then they will try to ignore it

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Why? The FED is currently the largest holder and purchaser of US Treasurys..... Bernanke is a joke... he actually doesn't believe all of the money pumping will lead to hyperinflation...

To get a look at what Bernie is doing just read his speech to the FEd about japanese stagflation.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
Why? The FED is currently the largest holder and purchaser of US Treasurys..... Bernanke is a joke... he actually doesn't believe all of the money pumping will lead to hyperinflation...

To get a look at what Bernie is doing just read his speech to the FEd about japanese stagflation.....

You cant be serious to believe that he doesn't understand inflation.. or that gold is money... come on

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

You cant be serious to believe that he doesn't understand inflation.. or that gold is money... come on

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just Yesterday DrudgeReport had a picture of Bernake with the headline:

BERNANKE CAMPAIGN PITCH: Don't worry, folks, it's all about to get much, much better... ^
From the April 25, 2012 20:09:04 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

with a link to this article
Fed Raises Economic Outlook, Leans Toward 2014 Hike
www.cnbc.com...

Don't believe a word about the economy improving until after the elections. The OP is more relevant to the truth than this pre-election propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join