It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Nazi' Economic Miracle.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by Germanicus

Yeah,like Ive read about how the nation had no pride after WW1. Hitler gave them their pride back. And a bit of healthy narcissism makes achieving your goals alot easier. I think you are right about the strong nationalism being linked to their achievments as a nation.

Its crazy that in todays world 'nationalist' almost translates to 'racism' to many people.

First, understand why the misled germans after WW2 had no pride. It stems from awakening of the lies spread by the Kaiser about german superiority and the shame for losing the war and the pain/suffering inflicted upon every human, including themselves with massive war debts to pay.

Hitler came to power during the depression era, and promise them dreams, the way the devil would tempt a weak human with untold power and wealth. Again, the suffering german masses fell for it. And in the end, they suffer the worst of suffering, watching their nation burned to ashes by an angry worldwide humanity, and if hitler had his way, more would have died for that bas*ard declared all germans should die in a Gotttermerung with him.

The war had proven genetic superiority and eugenics are nothing more than fantasies. Fortunately, today;s majority of free german people no longer buys that BS anymore, but had instead contributed much to the progress and evolution of mankind through their dedication, attention to detail, and in a sad manner, its clinging on to authoritarianism as the way of life, far different from indepent progress americans, whom question everything and evolved faster both on intellectual and physical natures.

Although germany remains very much a homogenous society like japan, racism is far lesser than in USA and Japan. They will work with anyone, evident in their worldwide reach with factories set up and humming prosperously. There is still some racism, but no more than any other nation in our infant class 0 civilisation yet to evolve.

They had learnt their lesson well, and its only the minority few germans that remained stubbornly ignorant, clinging on to a madman's theory, whom subscribe to Nietsche,another proven madmen who was sent to an asylum by his worshipper, Hitler himself.

I wont adress all of that but

its clinging on to authoritarianism as the way of life, far different from indepent progress americans, whom question everything and evolved faster both on intellectual and physical natures.

Germany is a very strong country right now. If it wasnt for Germany the Euro would have fell apart a long time ago. The social policies that Germany has benifit its people and they work,they are not clinging to anything. Compare the education system in Germany to the one in America. Compare the American economy to their's. Germany is positioned much better to face the future than America.

And Nietsche was no fan of Hitler. He didnt like that his idea's were being hijacked for use in nazi propaganda. He didnt like how his idea's were twisted. Nietsche was not anti-semetic and he wasnt a big fan of German nationalism.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I see your point. I only have issue with one element you put forth... respectfully...

...Most regimes don't come to power by murdering or locking up their enemies...

I think that is almost always how regimes come into power... I suspect we are meant to think this was an exclusive trait of the Nazi and other "bad" regimes. In fact, most of the world's governments can't stand up to scrutiny in this regard. I would say "none can" but there has to be some exception out there.....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

True....to a point -
Yes, they shot Kennedy but did they kill his cabinet or lock up the whole Democratic party?
I agree politics is the arena of brute force at times but it usually works best to keep it concealed in a velvet glove when possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

"Ex-Stasi Spy Chief Markus Wolf Hired By Homeland Security?

Wolf is the man that effectively built the East German state intelligence operation’s internal directorate," Martin continues. "He turned half the population into informants. That is his specialty, is taking a population, constructing the various state divisions, mechanisms of control, in order to organize informants within the population. That is his real specialty. And that is precisely, as Primakov has intimated, why Wolf is being brought in.
www.prisonplanet.com...

its always the way
the difference is: in the modern version
the scapegoat is considered disposable

and just like in the civil war where slavery had nothing to do with the banker funded calamity
antisemitism is just a smokescreen for the same bankers to get away with enrichment by slaughter yet again.

" give me control of the issuence of currency...." ( and I care not whom I have to plug in the mellon)
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

I see your point. I only have issue with one element you put forth... respectfully...

I think that is almost always how regimes come into power... I suspect we are meant to think this was an exclusive trait of the Nazi and other "bad" regimes. In fact, most of the world's governments can't stand up to scrutiny in this regard. I would say "none can" but there has to be some exception out there.....

I think you are wrong on that point. The only time someone has tried to gain political power in England by the use of assassination was by one Guy Fawkes and his followers. He failed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mein kampf is an interesting read but as a libertarian i cant quite get on board with his Nationalism ideas. Sure, Germany for Germans, America for Americans, but Hitler was too much into military and national pride, something I reject. All nationalism can be distorted for negative means, and im not talking about the holohoax, just that America is full of 'nationalism' and it aint helping, mostly because it blinds people to a false reality where the fuhrer (Obama) is king.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Its funny,Ive always felt the same way about 'nationalism'. I have always considered the idea of patriotism to be a silly idea. You have no role in where you are born after all so its not really something that I thought people could be 'proud' of but I have changed my mind.

I also thought it was obnoxious. Like being proud of who you are somehow means you are saying you are above others. Now I dont care. If others feel offended by my National Pride then thats their issue. And we all should be proud of who we are and where we are from.

Hitlers Nationalism was a large bridge too far though. Thats for sure.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by Maxmars

I think you are wrong on that point. The only time someone has tried to gain political power in England by the use of assassination was by one Guy Fawkes and his followers. He failed.

Allday, u might want to reconsider a bit on this.

King John, New Forest and the Rufus stone, comes to mind as does Queen Elizabeth 1st, who had spies out looking for the people who might assassinate her or her followers.

Sure there are more examples, but its late and sleep calls.

Great topic though, looking forward to further posts.

Must admit it does seem that Germany lost the war only to win in the end.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

People operate on an Extreme-O meter where something has to be 100% good or evil, no inbetween. We are brainwashed to believe Hitler is pure sin, so if you question this, people automatically think you have an undying love of Hitler and you are warming up the ovens. The truth is all people are both good and evil, a mixture. Mein Kampf is poetically written and nothing anywhere close to the Satanic handbook the media makes it out to be, at the same time its not the bible either, it's just a book, people should take it for what its worth by actually reading it rather than crossing their fingers at it or throwing holy water on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

People operate on an Extreme-O meter where something has to be 100% good or evil, no inbetween. We are brainwashed to believe Hitler is pure sin, so if you question this, people automatically think you have an undying love of Hitler and you are warming up the ovens. The truth is all people are both good and evil, a mixture. Mein Kampf is poetically written and nothing anywhere close to the Satanic handbook the media makes it out to be, at the same time its not the bible either, it's just a book, people should take it for what its worth by actually reading it rather than crossing their fingers at it or throwing holy water on it.

Well said. I think thats what I was trying to get at with this thread. I have no undying love for Hitler but at the very least he is someone that is worth trying to learn about.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
i'm no fan of Hitler but he did do some good but the victors of war have written that out of the history books and sure he killed some jews but not in the way or on the scale the zionist press say it was.

How was Hittler able to turn people against the jews ????

Well they ran all the banking and Germans had all seen hyper inflation.

The economic recovery came when Hitler stoped the jews from controlling the banking system.

Most of these european jews escaped and were no more attached to russian or polish jews at the time than the british were to their christian freind in Germany during WWII.

You can see where this is going but do save you anti-sec comments and send them to Gaza, Syria, Palistine or give them to any of the worlds 1.6bn muslims or any Russian you happen to see because they didn't all learn history from Hollywood like most americans have.

if you are able to stick with the facts then i'm more than happy to continue the debate.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
those that don't learn from history are doomed to re live it.
this is why the study of history is taboo
lather rince repeat

the last few go rounds are yet to come

PS just look at russia since they put the run on the oligarchs
things seem to be lookin up over there.

Jacob Schiff the guy who put the hit on the zcar and his whole family and who funded the bolsheviks
well, I'm sure Hitler, as Kennedy did, and as does Putin and Obama now know, who and what he was.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I think the cash injection from all the seizures from rounded up citizens might have something to do with it
Why do you think he went for the wealthy Jewish people first and took EVERYTHING for the state

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Education is the bane of exploitation, hence why American education is a joke. If the people could use their brains, they would recognize the atrocities their government commits and protest them. Better that people be kept stupid and exploited for the sake of those in power.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow the wool is thick around here.

There is no Nazis economic miracle.

Hitler was a puppet the elites handed him billions for a war he was supposed to lose to help build their industrial company's and lay the real groundwork for the military industrial complex.

This is like ATS 101 here folks.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I read up mein kampf a few years back, it was a hard book to read, to be honest i was dissapointed in the end.
It didn't really get into his Jewish ideas a great deal, mostly it was just fluff and hot air.. but about 2/3rds the way through i kinda stopped enjoying it and kinda hurried to the end.

As for Germany in 4years, I think there is no doubt someone bank rolled him. ''cough cough - Rothchilds - cough cough ''

It was obvious as soon as Hitler came to power he intended to get revenge... someone saw that Germany had all the means to produce, it had all the means to return on investment it just needed to be funded.

So, funded it was.

this enabled him to employee the masses, turn on the factories, start the mills, confidence grew, people's quality of living grew, imports, exports, Germany was turned on like a light switch..

... and we all know what happened next.

How do you think western bankers got so much money during the great depression when western worlds were broke?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Germany has been utterly destroyed and feasted on at least twice in the past century.

And yet it keeps coming back and builds a productive economy that is the envy of the world.

German productivity is the only thing holding the EU scam together.

And the principal reason for this is simple: Germany is full of Germans.

Thank Germanic people for virtually all technological progress of the past 500 years.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Spooky1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I get what you are saying but no matter who was backing him Hitler still had to earn the respect and faith of the backers. And you can have all the money in the world and all the backers you like but you can still mess things up if you are not careful, see America. Hitler also introduced social programs to help the people,he gave tax breaks. He paid his soldiers far more than the British or Americans. He managed to juggle so much.

The Autarky was a great idea too. If he was running America right now he would not be borrowing from or trading with China. They are the enemy. America funds its enemies at its own expense. America relies on its enemies. Germany stopped/minimalised trade with all of its potential enemies(Great Britan/France/Soviet Union). They had no access to certain resources that they needed since France stole a heck of alot of their land after WW1 so Hitler did deal with some nations in South America and Eastern Europe to get what he couldnt from within Germanys borders. The autarky was sensible/genius and nothing to do with 'backers'. Hitler was no mindless puppet.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Most of your post is ridiculous and needs some serious changes.
I would go as far as saying that 99% of your post has no truth to it but is believed because of fabricated views people have these days to throw more cr*p on Hitler's legacy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
Wow the wool is thick around here.

There is no Nazis economic miracle.

Hitler was a puppet the elites handed him billions for a war he was supposed to lose to help build their industrial company's and lay the real groundwork for the military industrial complex.

This is like ATS 101 here folks.

Its not that simple, if Hitler was a puppet there would be no reason to go to war against him. It would be one thing to use Hitler as a pretext for war, but if he was really a puppet he would not have overwhelming support in his own country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join