It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Race War" is just a cover

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Fifth Straight Day of Losses

Russian Troops on Iranian Border

This "race war" garbage is just a cover up to hide what's really going on here. The U.S. economy is about to spiral down the drain and things are quickly heating up in the Middle East. So this "race war" crap is being trumped up by the media to make us turn on each other and ignore what's going on in the rest of the world.

Why?

Because everybody wants to make as much money as possible before the world goes to hell in a hand basket.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I disagree, the race war IMO is being instigated to divide the public and just add more confusion for the sheeple. Whats important here is that if they manage to start small racial incidents it will give them more ammunition to ban guns in america, which is what thiose at the UN want. They cannot have a one world government when all the US is still armed.

and they cannot properly suppress a heavily armed people, because eventually people will snap and rise up against thier own corrupt government, (which is what I am praying for).

In addition to this, Obama was chosen as president to help with the race war, its so obvious. this is why they released the fake birth certificate, to stir up the people and divide them.

do people honestly believe that the White House would release an obvious forgery, the forgery was released on purpose to assist in dividing the american public?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The race war is becoming many things... really anything the government can use it for it does...

We can thank Obama and the rest of the government for being so scared of its citizens that seems the need to try and divide us any way it can... we have seen it on all fronts

Race
Religion
Sex
Class

There has been a rampant spreading of racial division on the news that is so blantant that it makes me sick. The sad thing is that most people are such sheep that they think they are getting involved to do a good deed when they are just being played to create more problems.

So here is what I think... everyone should just shut the f up about the race war... people who incite this behavior should be arrested.. yeah thats right al sharliton and jesse jackson should be put in jail..

There has always and will always be those minoritys... and when I say minoritys I mean the ignorant low IQ unintelligent with no desire to better themselves masses which can be of any color or faith... who will always need to judge or blame someone for something and race is just an easy card they use.

As americans I don't understand how it is this behavior is being allowed to bloom this way. All of the politicans that don't come out and condemn this behavior should be removed from office.

Watching this makes me sad and does not send much hope to me for the human race.

Al Sharpton-racist
Jesse Jackson-racist
Barack Obama-racist
Black Panther Party-racist criminal thugs

Ron Paul= not racist, our only hope... but not liked by the establishment government so they call him names and bombard his idea's as radical..... I know that he is my guy because I know he isn't THEIR guy

America= doomed

I also agree that they did a fake Birth Certificate on purpose... to incite.. Obama has done his job well... he takes advantage of every thing he can and he points fingers and blames everyone else he can. Eric Holder is another one that pushes the race issue.... "the racist republicans want people to show proof of ID to vote" I mean come on I have to use my ID to buy smokes and that only affects me... or to drive.. and you know I have to register to vote at a freakin DMV...

Criminals cant make it in the real world on honest work so they become politicians...

edit on 10-4-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I am not American so I need some confirmation here. Those victims I saw ( on the various videos on ATS threads ) getting bashed by mobs of youths are all stunt actors? And another thing is, if the world is going to hell, what is the point of making all those money? There will be nowhere to go and the paper money may just as well be toilet paper.
Obviously the US is now in a lot of trouble, on numerous fronts, not seen before in its history. You have every right to feel the way you do. Things will improve, they eventually do.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by slanteye

I am not American so I need some confirmation here. Those victims I saw ( on the various videos on ATS threads ) getting bashed by mobs of youths are all stunt actors? And another thing is, if the world is going to hell, what is the point of making all those money? There will be nowhere to go and the paper money may just as well be toilet paper.
Obviously the US is now in a lot of trouble, on numerous fronts, not seen before in its history. You have every right to feel the way you do. Things will improve, they eventually do.

Typically things do improve however we have never been in a crisis as we are now...

Yes they keep printing money from nothing which devalues our dollar... however what most people don't know is the Federal Reserve, which is a privately owned bank that lends america its money, only had a 100 year contract with america to print its money... which just so happens to be up in 2013...

Let that sink in.

What they are doing now is devaluing every dollar in america and the world to make it worthless and once the american dollar isn't the global standard we will see real problems..

Things have gone to far past the point of no return to get better.

We will see super inflation

Starvation

Mass Panic

Marshall Law

Then in amidst all the panic and chaos, they will ride in as if on a white horse and say we will save you... here is a new global currency we are going to use.. which is backed by gold "which we own because we bought all of it with that fake money we created" and you will live by these new rules and classes..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
There is no race war. It's all a Turner Diaries style fantasy on ATS. Discussion of racial issues on TV does not equal a race war. People losing their collective crap on ATS does not equal a race war. There is no racial fighting going on among normal people.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You all realize that the more you speak of it like a fact, the more real it becomes. That's how this all works. So, it would be my suggestion not to even put those two together. There is a real war going on, and it's for your minds. Don't let anyone have it to use it for nefarious purposes. Be your own creator, do not create and manifest what others will have you see. Instead, see this time period as a change. The banking arrests haven't stopped, and the CEO's are getting their accounts frozen. Something is going on, bigger than Iran and Israel. Be positive, be happy, and be vigilant.

top topics

join