It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THRIVE free on youtube, a MUST-WATCH for ATSers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted already but...

The new movie THRIVE is free on youtube:

www.youtube.com...

Thrive is "an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future." - quoted from website.

If you haven't seen it yet it is worth the two hours.

It is a great movie to show non-believers as all facts in the movie have been independently confirmed. Sources are documented at www.thrivemovement.com... It does a great job of summing everything up from politics to corporations to medicine, education, energy, food, ETs, spirituality, etc.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
oh sure...yes watch the controlled THRIVE movie produced by Foster Gamble ...heir to the Procter & Gamble corporation. uuumm no thank you

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
FYI this is the same guy that helped Californians directly.

Guilty by Association much, bro?

This from "Volk" in the comments section at Divine Cosmos, where a "discussion" of THRIVE popped up

(partial to save space and reading, Volk first goes on to explain how he thought THRIVE was a pure psy-op, given the name of the producer)

So I decided to do some research on Mr. Gamble. Turns out he lives just a couple townships over from me in the bay area, California.

I listened to the interview, in which Mr. Gamble explains his association with Proctor & Gamble (link posted by another commenter). It was great that he addressed the illuminati rumors, and I thought he did so with a lot of understanding of the people who might be worried. Everything he said seemed plausible, but I still needed more.

Many of you (readers) may not know, but a few years ago in the San Francisco bay area, there was a huge controversy regarding a government plan to spray untested chemicals (ominously called Check Mate) on major urban areas to kill the light-brown apple moth that arrived from Australia 30-40 years ago.

The moth had been recently (at the time) condemned by farmers for being invasive and ruining their crops. At least that was the official position from the California department of agriculture. To this day, I have never seen one of these moths.

This aerial spraying had already been “tested” in Santa Cruz in 2007 (before I arrived), and resulted in many respiratory infections and miscarriages. The new plan was to spray these urban areas EVERY WEEK for two years! This created a huge uprising from the people, and eventually it was shown, by a college professor, that there was no evidence that this moth had ruined any crops ever.

That was the death knell for this spraying plan, and people all over the area organized and fought against it. It was an amazing time to be a Californian. The ultimate conclusion was that a bill was passed in Sacramento banning any aerial spraying of any kind without a public vote (obviously, this does not apply to chem trails, which are still abundant here). For the purpose of the aerial spraying, the threat was neutralized permanently.

So how does this tie in with Mr. Gamble, and THRIVE?

Well, in my research, I stumbled across this video (linked here)

www.youtube.com...

Mr. Gamble, who lives in the bay area, addresses one of the big wins by the people to stop the aerial spraying and takes the time to examine the issue to see who the spray players are and who benefits from it. He goes through incredible detail, and I’m certain that this video made the folks involved with the spraying very angry. This video was made in 2008, after a major win on the part of the people, but before the final legislation was passed, banning any aerial spraying. (in the video, Gamble mentions that the fight isn’t over yet, and it wasn’t at the time he produced it)

Even before THRIVE was released in 2011, Gamble’s stance and position then are exactly the same as in his film now.

This leads me to believe that Mr. Gamble is legitimately involved with the movement to empower and uplift humanity. He's been doing it way before he popped on the radar with THRIVE.

The money he used to make the film was the money he inherited from his parents and grandparents. (stated in the previously posted interview)

Further, if you actually look at Gamble’s action items list in THRIVE, I believe his intentions for good and positive change speak for themselves. I can’t imagine why an illuminati cabal member would recommend local banking, taking corporate money out of politics, ending the fed, and creating independent schools, where the curriculum is determined by the local communities."

Actions do speak louder than words, perhaps this is true of THRIVE. I plan on watching it tonight.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To be the devil's advocate on this thread in line with the poster above me...you may want to read some of the information presented on the following link before believing what you see and hear in the film Thrive wholeheartedly. ATS is about denying ignorance and I believe in order to do that you always have to look at both sides of the coin before drawing any conclusions...

thrivedebunked.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

cool video... I am glad it's the US government that has this technology

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

Thank you for this. I've been wanting to watch it for a while. And whether part of it is subject to debate, it seems to hold a sane direction for us to take. At the moment, TPTB and media seem hellbent on fueling a racial divide in America, this movie makes us think beyond our differences.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I caught this today also from my other sources. I've been wanting to see it and now that I have, it is a must watch for all americans, let alone ATS'ers. This is the creme de la creme of awakening videos. If you watch this and are not educated and empowered, I pity you because you are not a being of light. I will send this to as many as I can to do my part to awaken america and out the powers of darkness during this blessed year of 2012. The harvest of the wheat from the chaff is at hand. Thank you THRIVE!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Worth a watch due to the vast range of information presented in the film.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Author John Robbins, Other Progressives Denounce ‘Thrive’
The Santa Cruz–based author is joined by Deepak Chopra and others in a statement distancing themselves from the film.

www.santacruz.com...

from John Robbins:

“We are a group of people who were interviewed for and appear in the movie Thrive, and who hereby publicly disassociate ourselves from the film.

Thrive is a very different film from what we were led to expect when we agreed to be interviewed. We are dismayed that we were not given a chance to know its content until the time of its public release. We are equally dismayed that our participation is being used to give credibility to ideas and agendas that we see as dangerously misguided.

We stand by what each of us said when we were interviewed. But we have grave disagreements with some of the film’s content and feel the need to make this public statement to avoid the appearance that our presence in the film constitutes any kind of endorsement.

Signatories (in alphabetical order)

Deepak Chopra

Duane Elgin

Amy Goodman

Paul Hawken

Edgar Mitchell

John Perkins

John Robbins

Elisabet Sahtouris

Vandana Shiva

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hmm, I might have to watch this tonight.

I don't think I'll be sharing it though, it looks a little too much like it was made by a weird sci-fi cult.

Why can't people just stick to the facts and present a decent documentary? It's like the people who make this stuff WANT everyone to look at you like you're a "conspiracy nut".

Keep it clean, keep it simple, stick to the facts and stop making this crap look like it was planned by Alex Jones!

Edit:

Okay, having watched ten minutes of it I had to turn it off.

It's rubbish, derivative BS, pandering and annoyingly predictable. I very much doubt there is anything in this video that will surprise me or impress me. They should have brought some youth into this project and created a video that doesn't look like a low-budget made-for-tv movie.

edit on 16-4-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The human experience is different from any other because through suffering the human being is transformed spiritually. So I find the first few lines of this film false. The pretext that life is meant to thrive not suffer is intrinsically false. It is only through suffering we learn and thrive.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

That's the problem with these types of documentaries. They feed you truth's but mixed in with pseudoscience and some unproven conspiracies. The effect is they muddy the waters, rather than provide an informative documentary. I always like to see the debunking sites that tackle these types of films, just to get a little more balance.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

their website has the cited information for every single thing that they have stated. I do not think they are just making stuff up without proof. You can see for yourself on their website.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It was an interesting watch.
I felt like I was watching an infomercial and now need a shower.

Informative though

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
watched first 26mins and ill come back to finish after
i get a bit quite time (get to bed kids) flag

new topics

top topics

join