It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone still actually believe in this NWO rubbish?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
like a pile of excrement covered in flies. the flies at the top make a move and those below react.
methinks the nwo is as organised as a cricket match in a swamp.
fakedirty.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

See that's the problem.

The entire world relies on a group of "manipulated" markets.
Economies thrive with booming markets and currencies.
The stronger the currency, the better the market, etc...

If one currency controls most markets....*ahem the dollar is the global reserve currency...
Then if it collapses, it would be like a domino effect over all the globe.

So...it's a matter of time.
Because you can't inflate a currency, that controls all global markets...it will pop.
When it "pops" you will see chaos and riots everywhere.

That's what all the "FEMA" camps are for.
That's what the all this "security" is for.
If you normalize security precautions as if they are "needed or good to have...
The people won't know the difference.

And that's all in my opinion, take it or leave it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Honestly here, if violent mass protests all over the country won't trigger martial law, what will?

And how will they lock up 3,000,000 people anyway??

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I don't think most ATS posters believe it. If they did they wouldn't bother voting or stumping for political candidates. If the game is truly rigged and you know it, why keep playing it? It shows that you are either stupid or you don't really believe what you are saying.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I respect your opinion. And I don't necessarily disagree with your thoughts, I just don't see any of that happening on a global scale, maybe in some countries in Europe, maybe in the US, the whole world, nah. And that's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I actually didn't see violent mass protests in the USA.
What I researched and witnessed was what appeared to be staged events.
No large scale riots or looting.
Just a bunch of people camping out.

But I did see violent protests in Egypt, and the middle-east.

So I'm not sure what your question is...
Unless you mean that all these mass scale violent protests are coming...
Then yes, Martial Law will be implemented.
And I'm sure they have planned out how to fill any type of "camps."

edit on 10-4-2012 by havok because: Huh?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Rubbish...? Wow... you're really gonna deny something that a number of political figures have openly admitted to? Besides that, even if the FEMA concentration camp theory isn't true... there are hundreds of other ways they could do it, and honestly, I believe there are way too many people for them to try rounding up right now. They'd have to cut the population down to a considerably smaller level before they could think of locking anyone up by force.

Yes, I believe there will be a New World Order. You won't think its rubbish when it happens.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The OP is a confusing post. It seems to me to be a totally incomplete thought, a kind of "I don't see no new world order around here, so there isn't one - HA!"

One of the biggest problems with people perceiving things outside there average range of perception is context. A significant number of people truly believe that if they can't see it, it does not exist - unless the information came from a source they trust and then they seem to give up the "I need to see it for myself" platform in favor of "well xxx said it and he's not a liar so it must be true."

The NWO order plan as many have called it, including George Bush, is a PLAN, not an act. The PLAN is a process that, by the public record goes back several hundred years, in actuality it goes way, way back. Any person viewing the scenario at any given moment would surely say "ha, I don't see any NWO" because of the lack of context. They see the FED, IMF, UN, EU as parts of the system that are here, not fully understanding a context of when they were not here, or when the League Of Nations failed - an early attempt at NWO unity.

Others feel that no FEMA camps PROVES not NWO. Again context, you are not free to travel unless you get permission - passport which, while given via each country is actually conditionally approved via the UN. You are not free to take/use money unless given permission and that permission can be revoked. You are not free at all, in fact every single thing you do - ever, is governed by a governing body other then you (there is NOTHING you do that isn't controlled already - nothing). Your body is not yours to do as you please, your children are not yours, you country is not yours, in fact you are no allowed to own anything. Yet, without context, this seems reasonable, but in context one would see it was not always this way and it is not reasonable. but to see the plan, must have contextual awareness for things well beyond the moment. Example, the stock market system of control has a pattern, the pattern is 100 years long, so in order to see the "plan" you need to expand your "data mine" to 100 years, but if you limited it to 50 years, you say "HA, no pattern see, it's all random!" 100 years and you say "uh, I see the pattern..."

People are convinced the gov wants them dead, I assure they do not. Those who actually control the government stooges want us as bent as possible without breaking. They want us suffering, poor, sick, scared and owned, this is what the NWO is is about, deeper levels of it. It is not about FEMA camps or race riots or even fluoride as a isolated item, but the totality of control which can only be seen in a broader context.

While most sit behind the computer screen and are SURE they have it all figured out and there is no NWO conspiracy, one needs to actually take the time to listen to people, watch their actions, hear the words they choose; there is a NWO and it has effectively altered the way people think about both their reality and themselves and this is the real agenda - threatening folks through rumors of FEMA camps is a simply an amazing way to get folks to alter their thinking without having to put them in one.

A former member here astutely observed that a panel of 8 people run the plan-et, the rest are all stooges and are subject to termination by the 8 at any time. For 8 people to run the plan-it is easy, context, for the millions of government officials etc. to run the plan-et is not only impossible, it isn't happening. Context.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You'll get locked up sooner since they took all the Aussie private gun ownership away years ago.

This isn't a joke man, it's closing in all around us....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They've been destroying our country methodically and predictably for over ten years. What part of that is rubbish?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The NWO exists, you have no idea how deep this web goes. I've been researching and trying to compile a database for almost a year now and i think i'm not even at the middle of the web.

There are so many connections between big companies and so many people involved in so many companies and US government that its scary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join