It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik Declared Sane!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting new twist to this story:

(BBC) A second psychiatric evaluation of Norwegian mass killer Anders Behring Breivik has found him sane enough to face trial and a jail term.

The findings contradict a previous evaluation, published in November, that found him legally insane.

Breivik is due to stand trial on Monday over a shooting spree last July, in which he admits killing 77 people.

The question of his sanity decides whether he will be sent to a psychiatric ward or jail.

www.bbc.co.uk...

What do you think about this? I am very surprised! Many of the threads I read, and the shows I listened to said that Breivik would be declared insane. No-one predicted this!!!
edit on 10-4-2012 by chemistry because: clarity

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Here's CNN's version:

(CNN) -- A man accused of killing 77 people in a bomb and gun rampage in Norway last summer was sane at the time of the alleged crimes, two court-appointed psychiatric experts said in a report released Tuesday.

Anders Behring Breivik was charged last month with committing acts of terror and voluntary homicide. He is accused of killing eight people in a bomb attack in Oslo, then going to Utoya Island outside the city and systematically gunning down 69 more people, many of them teens and young adults.

The mass killing on July 22 was the single largest loss of life in Norway since World War II.

edition.cnn.com...

Spooky how CNN's picture is the same as the BBC's:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Good. The way he planned and systematically killed all those people proves to me that he is sane enough.

If he is sane enough to do all that he is sane enough to spend some quality time in a very very dark hole somewhere.

Maybe my view is a bit shortsighted but this guy deserves heavy jail time...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This piece of scum will hopefully get what he deserves. If you've got the balls to carry out something like that, have the balls to admit you were sane and accept the consequences. I wish him a long and miserable life behind bars.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I find it interesting that he was declared "insane" by one psychiatrist, only to be shipped to another to be declared sane. I think it was inevitable that ultimately, he was going to be found "sane" by a agreeable psychiatrist.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Now he gets a platform to air his views, this could prove to be very interesting, unless of course something 'happens' to him before the trial date

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
Here's CNN's version:

(CNN) -- A man accused of killing 77 people in a bomb and gun rampage in Norway last summer was sane at the time of the alleged crimes, two court-appointed psychiatric experts said in a report released Tuesday.

Anders Behring Breivik was charged last month with committing acts of terror and voluntary homicide. He is accused of killing eight people in a bomb attack in Oslo, then going to Utoya Island outside the city and systematically gunning down 69 more people, many of them teens and young adults.

The mass killing on July 22 was the single largest loss of life in Norway since World War II.

edition.cnn.com...

Spooky how CNN's picture is the same as the BBC's:

It is a lot to take in if you are not familiar with these realities.
Anders Beivik is a computer generated identity and all images, photographs
or video, proporting to show an individual named Anders Breivik (sometime sane,
sometime insane) are of a digital creation. He has no real existence and the whole
Oslo and Utoya Breivik bombing and shooting spree narrative is contrived and
fabricated, with footage and testimony released generated, staged, falsified and
manipulated. There were no real victims, most also being computer generated
entities with attached backstories. You better believe the the technology and the
will exists to fake/stage this whole (and many other) fantastical concoction.

These assertions have been proven.

OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011.
There is so much damning evidence amassed here, it isn't even funny.
Yet most continue to be sucked in to this complete and utter BS.

Man OH Man.

View any future video releases with this in mind, and understand.
I think something very surpising is going to happen in this case in the
near future, and not for the reasons you might think.

edit on 10-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Have you had a sanity test yourself? Because that sounds completely bat# crazy to me......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by pshea38

Have you had a sanity test yourself? Because that sounds completely bat# crazy to me......

Yeah when I read that, 'oh my' were the first two words to actually come out or my mouth.

I'm used to seeing CGI being used to debunk UFO's but now actual people? Wow. I think maybe that post is CGI and doesn't really exisit...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

baa baa! good sheepy sheep sheep!
Because I just pulled all that stuff out of my arse, didn't I. It has nothing to do
with all the evidence presented. Nothing whatsoever.

FFS. It is no wonder the world is how it is. Suckers everywhere. The TV says it. It's true.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

And you may also be blinded by the light...

At the end of the day we all lose. You may see what's going on but can do nothing to stop it, I choose to ignore the wild theories and get on with life in my cosy little bubble. I'll probably die before anything changes anyway.

One of us is right... fiftyfifty
edit on 10-4-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Present us with some evidence to back up these extraordinary claims then.
2nd line...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is interesting. Come to think of it, this photo of Breivik does look photoshopped:

Look at the outline of his face: to me it looks like it has been cropped/cut out.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Can you explain this then? 24 seconds in you can clearly see the scene you suspect is photoshopped

edit on 10-4-2012 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

Thank you. Looks clean to me.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

reply to post by pshea38

Yeah when I read that, 'oh my' were the first two words to actually come out or my mouth.

I'm used to seeing CGI being used to debunk UFO's but now actual people? Wow. I think maybe that post is CGI and doesn't really exisit...

Apparently this geezer was seen boozing it up in a local boozer with Breivik,
with coc aine and prostitutes mere seconds before the rampage began.
No trace of him has been found, but police insist that he is a real suspect, and that this
is a genuine photograph received first hand from the hideous accomplice's cousin's sister's
aunt's brother-in-law's father.

I myself am on tenterhooks al the time now, knowing that such an obvious scum-sucking
evil freak is at large. I think he could be the real mastermind of this operation.
I will keep my eyes and ears peeled, and my trusty M16 at the ready.
I know that I am in a different country, but it's all just so terrifying.

www.morphases.com...
And that is free and basis.

Imagine. Just Imagine.
With a Will and a Way.

edit on 10-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

From what I have heard this is a bad thing. He can be held indefinitely if he is declared insane, if he is sane and goes to jail he gets out after 20 years, right?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

At the end of the day we all lose. You may see what's going on but can do nothing to stop it, I choose to ignore the wild theories and get on with life in my cosy little bubble. I'll probably die before anything changes anyway.

No. You will not be able to not see soon.
At the end of the day, the decent will win.

You only have a month or so to wait.
Then everyone knows everything.

If the real reality is wild, ignoring wild theories in trying to genuinely explain reality to
yourself is obtuce.

I will take the truth, please. No matter what.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by pshea38

No. You will not be able to not see soon.
At the end of the day, the decent will win.

You only have a month or so to wait.
Then everyone knows everything.

If the real reality is wild, ignoring wild theories in trying to genuinely explain reality to
yourself is obtuce.

I will take the truth, please. No matter what.

And if I am still here in a month or so will you apologise and admit maybe you're wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Present us with some evidence to back up these extraordinary claims then.
2nd line...

Take It From Here...

PROFESSIONAL VIDEO CAMERA RESOLUTION?

AND NO - this has NOTHING TO DO with "poor Youtube .flv video compression" - since the TV banner text is quite crisp and dedined.

Source

And then there is all the rest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join