It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning to all the pro-abortionist

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111
reply to post by kaylaluv

Personally I don’t know. Guess nobody knows the real answer to these questions.
But on another level we could influence these things.
We destroy our surroundings, therefore an accident like Fukushima could happen and thus polluting the environment and causing radiation and cancer. We could also create earthquakes (haarp). Therefore it could be our own actions and have little to do with influence from God. Just saying; Things are not always what they seem.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Dawn1111 because: (no reason given)

Children have been dying of cancer since before nuclear facilities. Earthquakes have been happening since way before HAARP. No one but God is responsible for those deaths of innocent children. I hold God personally responsible. I think God should go to Hell for his actions. It's only fair, that if we are responsible for our actions, then God is responsible for his actions. What right does God have to judge us, if he belongs in Hell?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesiaha

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by Dawn1111

What a bunch of crap.

No one is pro-abortion.

Everyone is pro-life and last I checked "women" were considered viable life forms.

And although NO ONE IS PRO ABORTION - Many people consider the decision to continue a pregnancy or not best made between a woman and her doctor. Women traditionally did not even tell anyone they are pregnant until the first three months have passed when they have a higher likelihood of keeping the fetus. Up until that point all bets are off because nature often makes a woman "lose" her pregnancy prior to that on a fairly regular basis. Apparently "nature" is a horror too.

No one is pro-abortion? where do you get your info? I'm pro-abortion, hell I'm surrounded on a daily basis by people who's only presence strenghten my firm belief in it.

Pro-life ....

I think you misunderstood what he was trying to say. He meant that nobody wants to go killing babies and fetuses, but sometimes that decision has to be made in order to save the life of the woman carrying it.

On a personal note, the government should stay out of our beds, and for that matter vaginas. Abortion should be a decision made by the mother and nobody else.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Turning things upside down…,
stating God belongs in hell.

As in fact the reality is;

“Everything is backwards. Everything is upside-down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religion destroys spirituality."
--Michael Ellner

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
so, do you go to the doctors if you get sick enough? break a bone?? or whatever....
why is this only directed at the abortion issue, when if what you say is true, it should be a concern with whomever may believe it??

tell ya one thing.. when it comes to my healthcare, I listen to myself first, my doctor second, and well, the politicians and their political rhetoric is about last in line!!! the laws are just a notch or two above the political rhetoric!!

what you are suggesting just isn't worth considering!!! even one of the apostles was a doctor!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111
reply to post by newcovenant

'Apparently "nature" is a horror too.'

You call it nature. I call it a simulation of choice, (this life is just a ride -Bill Hicks).
You are fully responsible for your own actions. Not the doctors, the lawmakers, the politicians etc.
Free will includes taking the consequences of your actions.

No some of the women are desperate to conceive and are heartbroken...far from a choice or even a subconscious outcome. This is nature and it is harsh. Within the first 3 months any conception only has a 50/50 chance. What I am saying is that the same procedure doctors use is just what nature does time and time again prior to the 3 month mark.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

That is you. Most people are not fans of death, any death.

We are about beginnings and not endings. Your tale is very sad.

I wonder where you get your "information" if that is what you want to call it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by goldcoin

Originally posted by jesiaha

What a bunch of crap.

No one is pro-abortion.

Everyone is pro-life and last I checked "women" were considered viable life forms.

And although NO ONE IS PRO ABORTION - Many people consider the decision to continue a pregnancy or not best made between a woman and her doctor. Women traditionally did not even tell anyone they are pregnant until the first three months have passed when they have a higher likelihood of keeping the fetus. Up until that point all bets are off because nature often makes a woman "lose" her pregnancy prior to that on a fairly regular basis. Apparently "nature" is a horror too.

No one is pro-abortion? where do you get your info? I'm pro-abortion, hell I'm surrounded on a daily basis by people who's only presence strenghten my firm belief in it.

Pro-life ....

I think you misunderstood what he was trying to say. He meant that nobody wants to go killing babies and fetuses, but sometimes that decision has to be made in order to save the life of the woman carrying it.

Yeah you're right from that perspective, I did take it at face value

reply to post by jesiaha

That is you. Most people are not fans of death, any death.

We are about beginnings and not endings. Your tale is very sad.

I wonder where you get your "information" if that is what you want to call it.

I'm not pro-death if thats what you're implying.
But every now and then, there is a story where someone found an abandoned baby in a trash bin...Or a desperate woman who drowned her baby...Or very young kids being abused by their parents and treated like animals and so on...

Now these are sad stories buddy and partially why I am pro-abortion

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I read your OP four times(to make sure that i read it correct) and i suggest to rename it :Welcome to the dark ages.

I don't know were to begin.

Apollo, the healer, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea

Fallen angels?Really?Do you have ANY idea who they are and what they represent?Do you have ANY idea who Hippocrates was and why the doctors swear the oath he created ?
Let me introduce you to them:

Hippoctrates

Hippocrates was a Greek physician born in 460 BC on the island of Cos, Greece. He became known as the founder of medicine and was regarded as the greatest physician of his time. He based his medical practice on observations and on the study of the human body. He held the belief that illness had a physical and a rational explanation. He rejected the views of his time that considered illness to be caused by superstitions and by possession of evil spirits and disfavor of the gods.

Even Hippocrates knew,almost 2500 years ago,that what you suggest in your OP is BS.The oath that you believe to be a secret pact between doctors and evil spirits is an oath of medical ethics,that physicians must follow.

Apollon was the god of music,HEALING,plague and disease, song and poetry, archery, and the protection of the young.

Asclepius god of medicine.

Hygeiagodess of medicine.For your information the word in Greek means HEALTH.

Panacea goddess of cure.

Besides the oath has changed.
Original version:

I SWEAR by Apollo the physician, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea, and all the gods and goddesses, that, according to my ability and judgement, I will keep this Oath and this stipulation.

Modern version:

I SWEAR in the presence of the Almighty and before my family, my teachers and my peers that according to my ability and judgment I will keep this Oath and Stipulation.

Source

Now that we cleared the mambo jumbo part and on topic.I do agree that abortion is not right,but i do understand why many women go with it.There are always two sides of every story and from an outsider might look unethical,but is it more ethical to bring a child into this world and not care about it?Is it more ethical to give birth to a child and then throw it away.
I know that there are people that crave for a child and adopt and raise orphans,but how many orphans end up in decent homes?
What about rape victims?Or young girls that have no way of supporting the child or themselves as a matter of fact?Or what about the women who find out that the fetus has some genetic desease and will not survive anyway?

Before you go around and judge people based on your religious beliefs or from the safety of your home,put yourself in their shoes and check all the variables of a person's action.
In Greece we have a proverb"Whoever is out of the dance, many songs sings",which means anyone outside of a situation can say anything they want,but the reality is usually very different.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I believe Apollo, Asclepius, Hygieia, and Panacea were of the Titan Race, weren't they? Why is it some just call anything in history a Fallen Angel? According to Bible Scripture itself, and it is pitiful that a Wiccan has to show this, why the commonly believed idea of the "Fallen Angels", is not true. The belief is obviously from Psalms 148:2-5, that Angels were specially created as a spiritual entity to serve the Lord (Jehovah)....

"He commanded and they were created"... (angels ...hosts... sun... moon...stars.. heavens.. waters)

and Jesus tells us in Rev 4:11..

".THOU hast created ALL things and for thy pleasure they are and were created". The purpose of this special creation of angels by Jehovah is explained by the Apostle Paul.....

"Are thy not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation". It is not realistic to assume that He created one bad angel and one good one, and so on, NO.....He created perfect immortal spiritual beings. IF it was possible for Angels to rebel, then what is the value of being an Angel?. Why resist sin in this life supposedly secure in the hope that we will be made LIKE UNTO THE ANGELS (Luke 20:35), if we are merely exchanging one sinful nature for another?

NO...that is not the case at all, for The Creators created these pure spiritual beings to Serve.
Thus it is quite clear that the Angels ARE, pure, sinless and immortal. Thus there could never have been Angels thrown out of heaven for rebelling against the God. It's an impossibility....it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Yet more proof that pro-lifers are not about life, they're just addicted to fetuses\, and forcing women to be slave to their biology in order to force them to give birth.

As for me, I will no longer call them pro-life, I will only call them the womb police.

Because they are not for life, period. Any other claim is a lie.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Of course I know who apollo/apollyon/Abaddon/Osiris etc (the one with many names) is.
But do you? Don't need to be smart to Google it...

As for your comment welcome to the dark ages, guess we now all live the happy times.

I just gave you an option to rethink the whole idea, this difficult issue.
It is not just about what we see; this is about what we don’t see (yet).

Everybody is free, free to do as thou wilt (as Crowly),
but the consequence is always yours.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Who then is the Jehovah God you serve? www.abovetopsecret.com... Just feel free to take the writing of the Apostle Paul out of the scriptures to suit your Rant, you, you, you human being.Take out also Jesus asking those who have not sinned cast the first stone.
There is a whole bunch of gray area in the universe. But go on and serve thy Self.
edit on 10-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

You still never replied to me? Reply or stop posting.

edit on 10-4-2012 by thesungod because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Of course I know who apollo/apollyon/Abaddon/Osiris etc (the one with many names) is.

The ones you call fallen angel(s).I highly doubt that you have read anything else than your christian books.They tell you the beliefs of the ancient times are evil and you believe it.
The religions of the ancient world were usually based on the worship of the sun-the light.Apollo and Osiris were sun gods.
If you know the entire myth/story of Apollo,you must know that he killed the serpent that was terrorizing the area of Delphi and his temple was built there.
In your religion the serpent is supposed to be evil.Right?

But do you? Don't need to be smart to Google it...

Oh you think my answer and my knowledge is based on google.My knowledge comes from many years of studying,not last minute google search.If we had this conversation live i would show you books,not links to sites.

As for your comment welcome to the dark ages, guess we now all live the happy times.

I wasn't referring to the times that we live,but your way of thinking.Middle ages,medieval.If you don't know what it is,just google it

I just gave you an option to rethink the whole idea, this difficult issue.

If you are talking about the abortion option i said i don't agree with it,but i understand it.
If your option you are offering is to believe your god.Sorry my friend i'll pass.I could never believe in a god that is full of hate and so judgemental.And if he is not his fans definetely are.

It is not just about what we see; this is about what we don’t see (yet).

I know more about the things that you don't see and i have deep knowledge over them.Close minded people lack the ability to recognise them,due to the fact that they see everything black or white,good or evil.They fail to recognise the grey area.To people like you anything that is not christian is evil.Anyone who is not following your doctrines is a lost soul and a bad person.

Everybody is free, free to do as thou wilt (as Crowly), but the consequence is always yours.

I accept the consequences of my choises and my actions.
Can you say the same thing?Or are you one of those people that when something bad happens they blame satan?
Anyway i'm not here to fight.As you said yourself everyone is free to believe whatever they want.It's your life and i respect that.With my first post i wanted to set some things straight.The things that you interprit according to YOUR beliefs.But please do not present them as the ultimate truth.If nothing else is just ignorant.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Free will = your choice, but be wise who you are helping.

Don't you mean:

Free will = your choice as long as your choice fits strictly in line with my current view.

Right?

That's your point right? Because that's the only tangible thing I was able to pull from this turdbucket of a thread. Thankfully you put it in the rant section, foresight.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I CAN'T STAND YOUR TITLE!

i don't know anyone who is "Pro-Abortion"... I've never met or heard anyone say we need to abort more fetuses. However, there is an argument to be made for women to have a choice. There are several valid reasons why an abortion should be necessary and a woman (or couple) should be allowed to make that choice.

Saying people who are pro-choice are pro-abortion is like saying someone who is pro-guns is pro-murder.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That's the point to calling pro-choice people pro-abort. It is meant to be an insulting term in order to demonize people who don't agree with them. It's just like using the race card.

But the womb police can't have an honest debate because they know they'll lose. They have no real moral ground to stand on other than their outdated religious hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I love how people claim to be "PRO-LIFE" and then murder doctors.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesungod

So last June I became pro-choice. It's called HELLP syndrome. I highly suggest you read about it before you reply as you might stick your foot in your mouth.

en.wikipedia.org...

Should I have let my (at the time completely incapacitated) wife die to save my son? Or did I do the right thing by having the Doctors abort my son to save my wife? Cause it was literally one or the other and if nature had taken its course it would have been both.

You did the right thing -- you wife lives and can be a mother adopted or otherwise. I have another story just as tragic but trust me you did the right thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
its like the most obnoxious and insane of the christian flock congregate on this website.

oh and phantom traveller dont bother explaining to him who those gods were.Remember the fallen angels taught man medicines and music and such.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join