It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, Sky Sounds, and War + More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Ok your probably thinking wtf OP why are you flag whoring because you know people will look at this thread due to sky sounds alone? Well I maintain an open mind as everyone should to these types of things Im not into flag whoring btw i just want you to read and think not out of the box, but with no box at all.

Now what im about to tell you will have you thinking GTFO.

There has been speculation that pehaps we will be visited by aliens this year and that all governments of our world know this and are keeping this from the public until they can figure out how to disclose alien existance to us. Which imo would/will not be easy to tell the people of the world that Earth will be contacted and colonized by ETs. (was it easy to tell the chrurch that the earth was not flat and tell them that the earth orbited the sun? just an example) we are experiencing sky sounds because ETs are already here they have the tech to travel this far why not cloaking devices. The elite executives of banking know this and have had access to this knowledge ever since the attained their positions that why we see so many resignations. Iran and may know what the ETs are up to and POSSIBLY be constructing their nuclear program for the peaceful purposes of annhilitaing the interstellar invaders thats why the world is so intent on stopping Iran from attaining nuclear weapons. They dont want to make the ETs angry because if Sh# didnt hit the fan already Sh# will definitely hit the fan if humans are percieved as hostile to their existance. I'm telling you now this will be the most one sided victory witnessed since Mike Tyson in his prime. Humans as a whole are not that stupid as to provoke a crushing alien defeat i suppose
but who knows maybe one apple spoils the bunch it would be a shame for humanity should one of those hezbollah militants to fire an RPG at one of their vessals, which btw certainly will happen.
smh. when the ETs colonize we will immidiately begin with establishing a NWO (minus the world part), a single governing body for the human race which will supercede all national, international, and regional governments because humans will demand this unified front in the presence of a highly advanced alien race and an unpredictable future. we will hand over all of our rights in a Louis Vuitton bag willingly and out of necessity. There will be new borders drawn that will completely overwrite the current international borders, and as part of the deal we may have to may have to relocate a significant portion of the population,i estimate a mass exodus of about 500 to a billion people all together. in exchange for our hopefully peaceful coexistance we will be granted some form of technology perhaps if they feel like allowing this but that will all depend on if we are good little boys and girls.

good thing this is the grey area, I don't have a shred of proof.

btw 2012 i believe is not the end.

Keep an open mind ATS anything is possible.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Alexei because: add 1

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I like your take on the situation.

It would be nice to think that Aliens are hovering all around about earth right now. In their vast Space fairing ships.

Readying themselves to make contact on a big scale, either that or to draw some patterns in a field in Somerset.

Maybe they came out of the triangle in the sun? Or maybe they conjure black holes at their whim. hehe. who knows?

This year is full of excitement. Its an electric year for conspiracy theorists.

An Illuminati Olympics. a situation in Japan that is still unfathomable, is it secure?

Chemtrails Galore.

A Presidential campaign.

The Iran Israel thing.

The Rothschild angle.

The Mayan enlightenment.

Dreams Mirages and Treasures.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by Lagrimas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I`m just paraphrasing but Remember when ronald reagan made the comment about how we would all put our differences aside and work together if aliens attacked the earth?
I think that`s the rationale they will use to convince everyone to give up their rights and accept a NWO world government. They will convince everyone that the aliens are on the way towards earth and that the aliens are hostile,so we must create a world government to efficiently prepare for the invasion.
If aliens are hostile we would have seen some evidence of that by now.I think that any government claims that aliens are hostile will be total BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

Lol why would Iran having nukes make ET's angry when all other nations already have so many? As if ET's would even be bothered by millions of nukes, I'm sure they could disable them at the flick of a switch!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Iran wants to nuke the aliens when they get here thats the difference, duh!

edit on 10-4-2012 by Alexei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
lol joining the dots much?

I just hope these aliens use paragraphs ..

Now to comment on your ideas..

One thing, thier is no way that any country,village, town or man on this planet will roll over and have its tummy scratched like a good dog for our new alien overlords.
Jeez man we lie, manipulated and murder each other all the time for random pieces of dirt scattered around the planet we will even make patches of the earth uninhabitable just to conquer someone or make sure they don't get it.

If we go down i guarantee you they will be masters of a dead planet as nuclear fallout covers the surface of the earth

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

lol still don't get how that would be an issue!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

My thoughts exactly that is if we go suicidal then they really have a problem. A man is not a problem but a man who is willing to risk everything even himself to achieve victory is. I fear we will have someone lead us who has this mentality.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Alexei because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

well I wouldnt worry about that i`m sure any alien invaders will be able to handle iranian nuke missiles, i mean even we have anti missile technology and i`m sure alien invaders will have much more advanced technology than we do.If they dont then we wont have to worry about them taking over the planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

To the OP.... listening to this link: Sid Roth interview with L. A. Marzulli 3-6-2012... starting at the 9:20 mark - he describes the exact same scenario as in your OP. It's almost like you listened to it, then started this thread (but I don't have definite proof... so it's just thrown out there as a possible theory).

edit on 11/4/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
There is truth to majority of what you think op. A couple things though. We the people of this planet are on the verge of making this planet uninhabitable by way of nucleur weapons and other things we depend on daily.

The goldie locks zone around stars that allow for our type of environments are plentiful, however our particular species is not. Different types of humanoids exist but not alot of them can exist in this biosphere. Believe it of not we are not so common in the universe to include we are babies in our existance.

Yes other beings are here whom were CREATED many many years 100,000 fold before us and just ahead of us in the universal expansion. some things will follow suit from being to being. Remember the universe is expanding, so is it hard to believe that god willing we will be at a point in time where we will be invisable in some planets atmosphere, debating on how to save a people from themselves. Moreso whether to do so at all.

Look at us. What would you do humans?

Slowly introduce your existance, but be careful though. These people are a people of war, and selfworth.

Talk to the ones you can. The ones who have a caring loving heart for all humans and respect for animals under our care.

In our creation we were charged with a heavy responsibility.

To protect and care for everything on this planet.

In closing.

If you dont have humility in our performance thus far, our behavior that has come to define us from which we are being judged.

Then hell have no limit for which you will experiance in the near future.

Our guns will only protect us from us. They will have there way. For they have been exactly where we are a very very long time ago. Somethings will just happen, while others need be motivated. To save us from us.

So much to say..........

Good day.

new topics

top topics

join