It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have no concrete proof, but I'd rather run my mouth...Internet tampering after visiting Indy Medi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I seem to be getting various frustrating lag-times and intermittent problems with my service after I read or post from places like this site, and share on my FB.

My favorite thing in the world as of right now is tear apart MSM, "Soap Opera News." And then follow up with Crushing truth about the Economy, and International News about the "hidden WW3" We've been fighting under different names Since The Original Gulf War.

I have bright friends, they read, and try to stay relevant and involved with politics, but they don't know how to look at what they are being handfed by the media. I keep showing them what's going on just outside their "local vision news" aka Manufactured Emergency such as the shootings, and gender-rights...all which have been a lucky break for an ailing country's Spin on it's own state of affairs.

So back to the top, I am an Indy journalist in my own mind, and it has become coincidentally more difficult on legal (FaceB warnings...now scare you away from speaking out about "race-war") and my connection turning on and off at the most inconvenient times when trying to share any juicy Weakspot in American policy.

Does anyone else here fear that the various incarnations of Sopa, and/or National Defense are working together to keep us in "Kardashian-land of Banality and distraction?...All the while they attempt to hamstring free press with Internet technical difficulties, and manufactured hate crimes to restrict more rights...like the first and second, and fourth amendments?

Forgive the rambles, but my pc cut out earlier, and that is sort of my point, it's happening a lot.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, you're not going nuts and you're far from alone. I've been listening to complaints and mumbling about the Net issues at college that I've experienced myself over recent weeks. May not be the same thing, but it's been an issue I've sure noticed and it's something we can put a number to.

Internet Traffic Report

That is at least one source to see the technical side of what is happening. Personally, I'd point out the fact there already is a world war going on and it has been for at least 6 months I've been awake to it. It's a Cyberwar and I think of Anonymous as simply the presentation troops the public sees and comments about. The real problems in my opinion are between nation-states and hacker groups a lot deeper that the public doesn't hear the names of.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thank you for the heads up you wascally critter
Been seeing you in threads I read.

The game is afoot, as Sherlock Holmes would say.

My next assertion is the recent Executive Order, is a precursor for a draft as America will draw Russia out of sleep over Iran. Bankrolled and manufactured from China, fueled by Russian Energy redirected away from Europe. And a potential or 2 defect to Eastern bloc along the way, from traditional American Allies in the Pacific.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Well.... If we go to war with Iran and it stays Iran, we'll need a draft. We don't have a Military at this point that I believe is capable of sustaining more years of war in an entirely new place, cause and people who are all fresh and raring to start. It isn't that our military isn't capable as a force. They are. They just aren't supermen and 11 years is too much already.

If this war starts by any side and it doesn't just stay Iran? If Russia actually has nationals in Uniform fighting right out in the open? Well.... We won't need a draft. The war won't last long enough for a single class to make it out of boot camp alive. Russia and the United States may start with pot shots across the Caspian or Jet duels over Armenia or Georgia by it would escalate with blinding speed into missiles...then regional and finally intercontinental. We came moments from it in the 60's. Unbelievably, it looks like we might all be cursed to relive it. Pray the outcome is the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Well.... If we go to war with Iran and it stays Iran, we'll need a draft. We don't have a Military at this point that I believe is capable of sustaining more years of war in an entirely new place, cause and people who are all fresh and raring to start. It isn't that our military isn't capable as a force. They are. They just aren't supermen and 11 years is too much already.

If this war starts by any side and it doesn't just stay Iran? If Russia actually has nationals in Uniform fighting right out in the open? Well.... We won't need a draft. The war won't last long enough for a single class to make it out of boot camp alive. Russia and the United States may start with pot shots across the Caspian or Jet duels over Armenia or Georgia by it would escalate with blinding speed into missiles...then regional and finally intercontinental. We came moments from it in the 60's. Unbelievably, it looks like we might all be cursed to relive it. Pray the outcome is the same.

Unless Obama plans on Drafting Young Women, a draft of Young Men won't fly at all due to the war against boy's and the systematic hatred of males in our society.

new topics

top topics

join