It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pell says Adam and Eve didn't exist

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mrmedinet

And that's your BELIEF...for which you have ZERO objective evidence

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Please! You base everything you believe on what someone may or maynot have said a few thousand years ago and then Hundreds of years later...someone else wrote down what they gotout of something they may or maynot have read or if what they read was even original text.

If you have a belief...that is one thing...to debate the reality of what your beliefs are as being Fact or Not...you have not one shred of proof.

Evolutionary Development of all life on Earth is based on Fact and actual Genetic Data which cannot be denied.

Your ability to argue against this or in favor of what you believe is ZERO. Split Infinity

Okay, here is another proof against evolution. How did hemoglobin evolve? For it to arrange itself correctly by random change or natural selection whatever method you wish to try is 10^300th. Anything not correct is called "Hemoglobin apathy" and is fatal.

Just another amazing chance of luck that shatters the 10^50th threshold I suppose?

edit on 18-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Please! You base everything you believe on what someone may or maynot have said a few thousand years ago and then Hundreds of years later...someone else wrote down what they gotout of something they may or maynot have read or if what they read was even original text.

If you have a belief...that is one thing...to debate the reality of what your beliefs are as being Fact or Not...you have not one shred of proof.

Evolutionary Development of all life on Earth is based on Fact and actual Genetic Data which cannot be denied.

Your ability to argue against this or in favor of what you believe is ZERO. Split Infinity

Okay, here is another proof against evolution. How did hemoglobin evolve? For it to arrange itself correctly by random change or natural selection whatever method you wish to try is 10^300th. Anything not correct is called "Hemoglobin apathy" and is fatal.

Just another amazing chance of luck that shatters the 10^50th threshold I suppose?

There's several scientific papers on the subject, read if you want to know: LINK

And nobody's saying random chance is responsible...for the last time, stop repeating that nonsense

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It's pretty clear though that you prefer soiling yourself in your own ignorance, so you're not even gonna look it up. Your mind is closed...

I came from your current side of the fence and rejected it after studying the arguments for ID and Creationism.

Sorry, but I know why Evolutionists are militant in preventing people from hearing this info. Can't have everyone throwing their evolution beliefs in the trash bin now can we?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

It's pretty clear though that you prefer soiling yourself in your own ignorance, so you're not even gonna look it up. Your mind is closed...

I came from your current side of the fence and rejected it after studying the arguments for ID and Creationism.

Sorry, but I know why Evolutionists are militant in preventing people from hearing this info. Can't have everyone throwing their evolution beliefs in the trash bin now can we?

I have nothing against you preaching...I just think it's laughable that you attack science in the process given that your entire BELIEF isn't based on facts or objective evidence...while science is

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

And nobody's saying random chance is responsible...for the last time, stop repeating that nonsense.

Thank GOD you guys quit claiming that, it was the most absurd claim there was. At least some of the doctrine writers for your religion know how to do advanced mathematics and said "Hold on, our theory is impossible, better get the eraser out and redefine the terms."

Go see what Evolution books said prior to the discovery and unraveling of the DNA strand.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yeah, scientists stopped claiming that because they're not stuck in the 18th century...you on the other hand continue to claim it over and over and over again

What says that about you?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

reply to post by MrXYZ

I have nothing against you preaching...I just think it's laughable that you attack science in the process given that your entire BELIEF isn't based on facts or objective evidence...while science is

Again, I shouldn't have to say this ad nauseaum, I'm not "attacking SCIENCE". I'm attacking Evolutionary Biology. I love science, I'm a science and math NERD. My IQ is over 150 and I cannot get enough of books that one needs to read a sentence at a time, not a paragraph.

But apparently I'm a moron according to the guy who consistently shows his rationale is based on fallacies of LOGIC. Or you just don't know how to spot them and keep yourself from using them when you argue. But I'm going to bed my brain is starting to hurt, cheers.

But I'm used to it, usually I have to spend a few pages giving a brief teaching on a subject before I can use it in an argument here.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Yeah, scientists stopped claiming that because they're not stuck in the 18th century...you on the other hand continue to claim it over and over and over again

What says that about you?

Not truuuuuuue!

Dates are WAY off. Modern textbooks are still saying this TODAY.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Again, I shouldn't have to say this ad nauseaum, I'm not "attacking SCIENCE". I'm attacking Evolutionary Biology.

The theory of evolution has just as much backup as the theories that allow you to type your posts on your computer

My IQ is over 150

I find that very had to believe from your posts. Either way, it's the Internet...anyone can make claims because they can hide behind their anonymity

the guy who consistently shows his rationale is based on fallacies of LOGIC.

Given that you haven't provided the slightest bit of objective evidence you're describing yourself here...right? Because you keep on using the god of the gaps argument...and the argument from ignorance. Google it

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Hemoglobin is a Protien in Red Blood cells that absorbs oxygen. This was part of the land living animal evolutionary change and it is not a seperate animal that underwent evolution seperately.

Your post does not benifit your arguement. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

You're a few points away from Einstein then.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What came first, the man or the bacteria? I believe advances in the field of microscopy will provide the proverbial nail in the coffin for evolution. The Luciferian elites alter history to control mans knowledge of the god of the Bible. They switch the real Mccoy's with doppelgangers like Edison and Pasteur. Both of which were thieves and liars. Science isn't the enemy, it's just being manipulated.!

We live in the present age, which means you can know more about God than ever before. Know your creator before time runs out.!

YAHUOWAH OUR ELOHIM

Water is the only element to exist in all 3 states naturally on earth. It is the symbol for transformation and God's blessing

yaHuOwaH = H2O

Anywhere you look you see the holy name, he is self-evident.!

edit on 18-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sory all, after starting this thread I have had computer troubles.

Going to start the long "read" now 33 Pages........phew! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Water is the only element to exist in all 3 states naturally on earth. It is the symbol for transformation and God's blessing

Don't forget the state of plasma friend, but carry on, carry on.

edit on 19-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Hemoglobin is a Protien in Red Blood cells that absorbs oxygen. This was part of the land living animal evolutionary change and it is not a seperate animal that underwent evolution seperately.

No kidding! I know what it is, I even know what "HEMOGLOBIN APATHY" is, I brought it up. If the blood cannot adsorb oxygen the organism dies (fatal).

It cannot evolve, any incorrect arrangement is fatal and the organism would die before being able to reproduce, either sexually or asexually. The probability for this to just happen by chance of luck is 10^300.

10^300 = Impossible X 6

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

You're a few points away from Einstein then.

I'm talking about his GRT. IT (the GRT) has been confirmed since he made it (1916) by others 14 different methods down to 19 decimal places. Basically GRT = indisputable FACT.

Yeah, it's hard to completely get inside his head totally, it's an extreme challenge most fail at. Modern Physics are only footnotes to Einstein.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
What came first, the man or the bacteria? I believe advances in the field of microscopy will provide the proverbial nail in the coffin for evolution. The Luciferian elites alter history to control mans knowledge of the god of the Bible. They switch the real Mccoy's with doppelgangers like Edison and Pasteur. Both of which were thieves and liars. Science isn't the enemy, it's just being manipulated.!

We live in the present age, which means you can know more about God than ever before. Know your creator before time runs out.!

YAHUOWAH OUR ELOHIM

yaHuOwaH = H2O

Anywhere you look you see the holy name, he is self-evident.!

edit on 18-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

So once again you provide a ton of preaching and zero objective evidence

Claiming water is a symbol for good isn't objective evidence btw...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

reply to post by CaptainNemo

Don't forget the state of plasma friend, but carry on, carry on.

Tell us, how does a gaz with some portion of ionized particles prove a creator

Just because you like the word "plasma" doesn't mean you can randomly attribute it to some creator.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

No kidding! I know what it is, I even know what "HEMOGLOBIN APATHY" is, I brought it up. If the blood cannot adsorb oxygen the organism dies (fatal).

It cannot evolve, any incorrect arrangement is fatal and the organism would die before being able to reproduce, either sexually or asexually. The probability for this to just happen by chance of luck is 10^300.

10^300 = Impossible X 6

Except..we know hemoglobin how evolved with organisms...and I already linked to it a couple of posts earlier. Not my fault if you simply refuse to educate yourself

LINK 1

LINK 2

I also suggest you buy a book about quantitative methods as working with probabilities also doesn't seem to be your strong point. Besides the point that you STILL pretend the process is random (even after being corrected and making fun of scientists who did so 150 years ago), you also pull random numbers out of your ass and then pretend they're fact...like your silly litte 10^300 above

Explain to us how exactly you come up with 10^300!! A specific number, so I'm sure you have a rational explanation of why exactly that number

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join