It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran To Soon Stop Enrichment Of Uranium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
One of Germanys largest newspapers reported it this morning. I didn't find anything else so far.

Vor den Gesprächen über sein umstrittenes Atomprogramm kommt Iran den Vereinten Nationen entgegen. Der Leiter der Atombehörde stellte in Aussicht, die 20-prozentige Anreicherung von Uran bald zu stoppen. Konfliktpotential besteht jedoch weiter, vor allem wegen der kürzlich fertiggebauten, unterirdischen Anlage Fordo.

www.sueddeutsche.de...

Translated

Before the talks on its controversial nuclear program, Iran complies with the United Nations. The leader of the nuclear authority promised to stop the 20-percent enrichment of uranium soon. Nevertheless, conflict potential continues to exist,mainly because of the recently ready-built, underground plant of Fordo.

Will be interesting to see what the West and Irsael are coming up next to attack Iran.

edit on 10-4-2012 by ALF88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Mmmm, it's there in "Blue and balck" but I still don't believe it?

However, do you think they have "enriched" enough to make a big firework already?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Mmmm, it's there in "Blue and balck" but I still don't believe it?

However, do you think they have "enriched" enough to make a big firework already?

Now the 5+1 talks this week actually make sense.

When I heard yesterday what western countries were demanding I already thought that it is going to be a waste of time again.

And no I don't think they do. That is something the IAEA would know. There is constant monitoring of ALL sites, in todays world it is impossible to hide something like this. Apart from that I think you know what US and Israeli intelligence services said about Iran having or building a nuclear weapon.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALF88
I didn't find anything else so far.

For your op.

www.nytimes.com

Associated press

timesofindia.indiatimes.com[ /url]

[url=http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/iran-signals-possible-nuclear-compromise/]abcnews.go.com

news.yahoo.com

There is more. A lot more. Google 'iranian enrichment'

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Gotya
Cheers

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

I didn't find anything else so far.

For your op.

www.nytimes.com

Associated press

timesofindia.indiatimes.com[ /url]

[url=http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/04/iran-signals-possible-nuclear-compromise/]abcnews.go.com

news.yahoo.com

There is more. A lot more. Google 'iranian enrichment'

Thx buddy
Cant add it to the OP though +4 hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm confident Iran will pack up their nuclear projects like good little children packing up their toys and then they will skip and hop over to Israel and give them all a big cuddle.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

No, they haven't. In fact, 'weapons grade' uranium is enriched to 85% or better while from everything I have read thus far indicates that Iran is only enriching to about 20% purity. Not that you don't have to start somewhere and 20% is an initial step to eventually get to 85%...

But so far as making a bomb with a bunch of medical grade Uranium, I don't think they are going to pull that off. Although, its possible to make an inefficient bomb with low grade Uranium.

Highly enriched uranium (HEU) has a greater than 20% concentration of 235U or 233U. The fissile uranium in nuclear weapons usually contains 85% or more of 235U known as weapon(s)-grade, though for a crude, inefficient weapon 20% is sufficient (called weapon(s)-usable);[3][4] in theory even lower enrichment is sufficient, but then the critical mass for unmoderated fast neutrons rapidly increases, approaching infinity at 6%235U.[5] For critical experiments, enrichment of uranium to over 97% has been accomplished.[6]

Source

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
and this news shall be brushed under the carpet
like the proof by intelligence agency's that their program was peaceful in the first place...

in other news iran has 6 gigaton nuke (60 times more powerful than biggest ever detonated) with stealth delivery system undetectable to US radars

also mitt romney is leading the polls

and kim kardashian is engaged to kanye west with rumours of marriage in november

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Some dude "promised" that "soon"...BLABLABLA.

Last time i checked (like 2 min ago), the SUPREME LEADER of Iran is another dude, called Khamenei.

When this dude (Khamenei) will say something like this : " Iran ALREADY stopped the enrichment of uranium, please come and check, we open ALL of our sites ", i MIGHT believe it.

So, no, Iran will NOT stop the enrichment.Not at 3%, 20% or w/e percent until they have the god damn bomb.

But everyone knows that already...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector

Last time i checked (like 2 min ago), the SUPREME LEADER of Iran is another dude, called Khamenei.

When this dude (Khamenei) will say something like this : " Iran ALREADY stopped the enrichment of uranium, please come and check, we open ALL of our sites ", i MIGHT believe it.

So, no, Iran will NOT stop the enrichment.Not at 3%, 20% or w/e percent until they have the god damn bomb.

The IAEA has cameras in and can access every site at any given time and the crap you posted here has been proven wrong a million times on this board and all over the internet. Even western intelligence services and the MOSSAD agree that Iran has no nuclear weapon and isn't developing any. Apart from that enrichment of Uranium is allowed up to 19,75% according to the NPT.

So are you dumb, ignorant or both?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The IAEA has cameras in and can access every site at any given time and the crap you posted here has been proven wrong a million times on this board and all over the internet. Even western intelligence services and the MOSSAD agree that Iran has no nuclear weapon and isn't developing any. Apart from that enrichment of Uranium is allowed up to 19,75% according to the NPT.

Before throwing insults, use your internet connection to do some research first.
IAEA have cameras in and can acces every site, yes...you just happend to "forget" that OUTSIDE those sites, there were discovered ANOTHER sites there were NOT under IAEA watch? Like Fordow or Parchin ?

And since LOGIC beats everything, once OTHER sites were discovered, who exactly can say that Iran does NOT have yet ANOTHER sites undiscovered?

Dude, get a grip on reality.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Before throwing insults, use your internet connection to do some research first.
IAEA have cameras in and can acces every site, yes...you just happend to "forget" that OUTSIDE those sites, there were discovered ANOTHER sites there were NOT under IAEA watch? Like Fordow or Parchin ?

And since LOGIC beats everything, once OTHER sites were discovered, who exactly can say that Iran does NOT have yet ANOTHER sites undiscovered?

Dude, get a grip on reality.

Nonsense dude, Fordo for example is under IAEA watch.

top topics

join