It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple videos of UFO over St.Petersburg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by gortex

I cant seem to find any examples of military "chandelier" flares to compare the video to. Do you know of any vids?

The links in the old thread are now dead, try lustre flare, or simply parachute flare.
edit on 11-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg
This is an interesting video that anon72 posted in a duplicate thread to this which was closed by mods!

The video is of a UFO sighted in Kansas City, Missouri. Monday 4/09/2012 (warning explicit language)

To me the guys filming it sounded well surprised and excited, you could just tell they were experiencing real emotion not acting!

Yes, I saw that video too,
My thoughts are that I hope someone else got a better view on camera, they were not CL's. It looked also that others had stopped to look.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here's a video of some flares that appear to be floating via parachute for comparison:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Do you know of any vids?

Here's one that looks like the flares in the OP video , ignore the text on the vid as he acknowledges they are flares in an update in the description

I believe these are the "chandelier" flares referred to in the link , these were being used in Finland .

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks, I can see in the first vid you posted they are flares as they leave a very distinctive illuminated smoke trail that is common to flares. They also seem to be going straight down.

In the St.Petersburg vid the lights dont seem to have the smoke trail and they seems to be going more sideways than downwards. Im not saying your wrong im just not 100% sold on the idea at this point.

Either way it doesnt strike me as being an alien craft.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Do you know of any vids?

Here's one that looks like the flares in the OP video , ignore the text on the vid as he acknowledges they are flares in an update in the description

I believe these are the "chandelier" flares referred to in the link , these were being used in Finland .

It's the time factor, These are the same, or similar flares I see used by Ballykinlar army camp, they don't last a crack. CL's last a good deal longer. What is significant to both your video and what is seen at St. Petersburgh is that both mention that the EVENT went on for around an hour, but neither CL's or flares get near that timelength. But new waves of either simply make 'the event' continue. My take is that they are CL's as they last much longer in the limited views we see. Had there been a good hour long view, you would easily know.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Looks like it happened again.

Here's the user page who posted (at least one of the 04/09 sights).

User's YoutubePage
edit on 11-4-2012 by theiceone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2012 by theiceone because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2012 by theiceone because: fixed link

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No surprise, Russian is joining the Youtube UFO fest cause they had the
German saucer hardware before the US escaped with the plans and Von Braun.
Well it does look like the US did get a disk ship fully intact from the history of events.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theiceone

This one does look rather flarey to me. They are descending slowly, as you can see if you compare them to the antenna on the building to their left over the course of the video. At least I see nothing that rules out flares at this point.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theiceone
Looks like it happened again.

Looks like it happened before.

Go to 33:20 of this 1999 documentary Riddle of the Skies and compare the op video with the object filmed in winter 1997 over St Petersburg.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just an update, here's a round up of the best bits of this sighting and I must say, if this isn't a hoax of some kind, then there's some really weird movements by these lights:

I'm not immediately jumping on the alien bandwagon like Jaime "rubber alien" Muassan
, but some weird movements.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i have seen the same things near toronto, canada!

Last night after a week straight of sightings, me and my friend decided to go to the beach to # around with skipping stones until the sun went down so we could hunt these things, but as we were walking from his van to the shore, we spotted a ufo across the lake before we expected to see one
so we started looking harder and sure enough we spotted at least 15 of them in the surrounding skies. there was even 4-5 of them along the shoreline not too far out from it, closer to st.catherines, but these ones weren't in the sky, they appeared to be floating on or just above the surface of the lake, almost as if they were disguising themselves as builidings to the opposing shores across the lake until the sun went down so they could patrol the skies.. so we look back towards toronto ( we live directly across the lake from toronto) and we notice that one of these things are getting pretty damn close! so just as my friend pulled his camera out, it vanished into the distance in a split second and by this time both of our jaws are dropped and we look at each other like "what in the # did we just witness". these things are also capable of moving very slowly, heres a story from about a week ago that literally made my whole body numb with fear..

I was walking home from a friends house a couple nights after i had first spotted these things so i was well aware that they aren't going anywhere in a hurry, as i got about halfway down my street i heard what i thought to be a plane flying along the treeline of the escarpment but just about 100 meters onto the escarpment. As it got closer i noticed that it sounded less like a plane and more of a humming drone sound and then i realize it has the same light fixtures as the things we saw over the lake so i tried to look a little closer at it and i noticed it was almost blimp like with a ufo looking fixture on the top of it, the blimp part of this airship was pulsating a red glow. i was so frozen with fear that i couldn't press the record video button on my phone that was already at hand.

Just to clarify, i have been seeing these ufo's for a week straight now and the first story happened no more than 15 hours ago (18/04/2012) the 2nd story was 3 nights ago (15/04/2012)

these are some possible conclusions i have drawn, i'm not saying theyre accurate, but these are just some things that went through my mind in the last week.

-The nwo are finally making their move on the masses,

China or russia have developed ufo's that can move at warp speed and are plotting to take us all away to concentration camps.

Alien invasion is afoot.

the government is faking an invasion with alien technology developed by the help of aliens

Once again, any or all off those could be right or wrong so please, keep an open mind. We will never know until it has already happened.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join