It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3? Japan deploys missile batteries as NK reveals & readies to launch new "Milky Way 3" Missile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
My BRING ON WW3 mindset says its a nuke inside, and there's a radio control and GPS guidance on it.
they'll send it up, wait for it to float over the US then detonate.

My HOPEFUL mindset says its a satellite that will rise up and then do nothing but beep... and beep.... and eventually fail.

My expectation is that it will launch, fail and crash into the ocean.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yep........Fail.

Anyway, they can't even make a car?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm suprised if it even lifts off 1 meter from the launch pad! ;-)

This will be another "nothing to see here, move along.." ;-)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
US is like the big bully who 'owns' the whole grounds and won't let anyone 'play', same old, same old

imagine if NK warned US everything it launch something- how would we react?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SJE98
Another unsophisticated missile will veer off course just last the last two did. I have to admit that launch room looks like something out of 1950's B Movie. AOL had better equipment, and the timers on the wall is NK trying to give the world a sense of doom ? The local high school has timers just like that. I hope we get to see the words flashing across that computer screen the little guy is sitting at " WRONG WAY" WRONG WAY ! in big red letters. or maybe it's pronounced Wong Way ! in NK ('
')

Wong Way Poly could be a new term in missile launching. ('
')
edit on 10-4-2012 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

Except I'm pretty sure Wong is a Chinese name? Had a buddy with the same name in hs, he was definitely Chinese. So if it lands somewhere in China, we can say it landed in the Wong part of town?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My question; Why aren't we about to invade North Korea, when they're literally set to launch test missles, with the goal of obtaining a working inter-continental ballistic missle?

What's with the hard on for invading Israel's enemies? We've seen nothing of this caliber of aggression coming out of Iran.

Our military is in the wrong spot on the world map. (truthfully, they should be home, defending our soil and not the interests of other nations)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss
My question; Why aren't we about to invade North Korea, when they're literally set to launch test missles, with the goal of obtaining a working inter-continental ballistic missle?

What's with the hard on for invading Israel's enemies? We've seen nothing of this caliber of aggression coming out of Iran.

Our military is in the wrong spot on the world map. (truthfully, they should be home, defending our soil and not the interests of other nations)

Compelled to bump above post.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourignoranceisbliss

You have got to be kidding me....the Iranians have been funding Terrorist Groups for decades....and the North Koreans are kept in line by China which does not wish to piss off it's largest trading partner...the U.S.
Split Infinity

<< 1   >>

join