It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Tour In America & It's A Police State. No Doubt About It.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I don't know what's more frightening, our loss of liberty and freedom or the clowns like nightstalker78 and domos1 who post on this site who think it's just fine.

reply to post by MRuss

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Mruss - it's ok to bitch - in fact - it's very AMERICAN to bitch.
so get yer bitch on.
camera's to electronic signs yellin - in red - at ya.
cards that are easily scanned.
but...
i was pulled over at midnight -going to assist my sons car had broken down on a highway - so cell phones are a good thing - even though i would have slept the night there or someone - back in the day - would have pulled over - i was doin a few above - the officer ran my plates and my license - came back w/ cya later no ticket - said he didn't wanna be that guy - ty officer(again).

on the other hand -ya could get a ticket in the mail.
i hear ya and keep on bitch'n.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have been watching truthers kick and scream for 10 years... nothing you can show me is going to convince me that somehow it was orchestrated, and all the human beings that were involved have been able to keep totally quiet and not blow the whistle on anyone.

Do I believe the official story 100%? No not at all... do I believe this was some set up, no...

Perhaps I am not the one that needs to take a pill

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

A close friend of mine is a good cop. He does stuff like that all the time. He also mind F´s criminals so I don't know. Some of the stuff he does is funny. He has done allot of super trooper stuff, nothing too crazy.

He did once tell a whole ghetto area about a certain delinquent who was crying after he went ape and threatened to kill cops for fun on a very long rant. I think that guy moved. My friend literally rode around with a picture of the perp and told EVERYONE about how he was crying later and how he wanted to rat everyone out. I don't know. I laughed.

This same friend literally threw a drunk cabbie in his squad car and just drove him home after he found him asleep in his cab with a bottle of whiskey in hand. It was funny the way he told it. He threw him into the car and then onto his lawn, rung the door bell and gestured to the Hispanic family as best he could that he left something on their lawn. LOL. The guy later told him his wife had been cheating on him and he just wanted to drink alone for a while. He wasn't driving, just sitting there drinking with sad music playing.

I know there needs to be balance, I think that is all we want. I love this friend of mine. He is the type of cop I wish we had more of.

edit on 13-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by LafingWithTears
reply to post by KillThePoor

When I visit my hometown and happen to drive by any of the schools I attended they are all completely encompassed by tall fences or walls...so much for open campuses at public schools, those were for different times I guess.

I see absolutely none of this at the public schools where I live. Perhaps there is a higher crime rate, and the state would like to protect it's property...

There are lots of computers tv's and other electronics in schools.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Starred, because you are 100% correct.

We can all now be monitored............none of us are truly off the grid, that is impossible with today's tech.

We do have some land though that is far enough away from civilization that would probably not be of much interest to most.
edit on 13-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

If the tech existed to leave earth for like a mars colony, would anyone here go and try to form a new USA?

I would try.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

do something about it

You don't know me, nor what I have done to "do my part" (peaceful/non violent).

GTFO, no I intend to stay and try to be the change I want to see.

I do not simply whine about injustice, I have openly tried to do my part to change things for the better.

How about you?

Sounds like you're still one of the sleeping beauties in the Matrix and a troll to boot.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

?

I love Earth.

This time around my soul's purpose is to try to be a part of both the planet's and it's inhabitant's awakening and healing.

If there is such a thing as reincarnation, next time around I am going to ask for duty elsewhere, other than Earth.

While this is a really beautiful planet, the ruling inhabitants (humanity) are still quite immature and easily manipulated.

The grass is always greener over the septic tank. - Erma Bombeck

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
SORRY FOR INTERUPTING AND GOING OF TOPIC,
but im trying of trying to make a new thread without certain amount of posts,LOL.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
reply to post by nightstalker78

Security? Give me a break. If they were so concerned about ''security'' in the nation's capitol, why the hell does D.C. have one of the highest crime rates in America? You really believe these people are concerned about your security? And who are you to tell someone that they need to move to another country because they disagree with a growing police state? Unbelievable!!

The crime rate in Washington D.C. is like the moat monster around a castle which forms an integral part of its defense.

Besides, that area is a natural lure for criminals.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
We're good here in eastern colorado (just like Texas). There's a reason I live here.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
this is amazing news

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blens1987
this is amazing news

ok, mods, please step up and kill this spam bot...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
nobody ever mentions the congress federal reserve enigma. They are like a ghost that doesn't exist in your minds.
How do you shield a society from bad people who wish harm on others? Traffic, whichever method.. motorized or not is a growing problem in our crowded societies. Of course there has to be some kind of order, or you would have people butting ahead of you in line all over the place.

I don't have any need to fly, ANYWHERE. It's a great ability we have to invent machines that carry us around long distances, but its unnatural to have to be on the other side of the country for a gig in a couple hours. Ultimately its people like you that think you should be free to fly these distances at your leisure that we have such intrusive travel protocol. Who made it a "job" to city hop for entertainment anyway? Its really quite ridiculous and silly that people live in such a bubble that they think they are that important.

edit on 14-4-2012 by Mailman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I really hate it when people tell other people to quit bitching and move to another country.
Is it not our right to call bull# when we feel we should?
That's exactly what makes us American.

As far as it being a police state, I would agree, based solely on things I've read, heard of.
It's not a matter of security, it's a matter of how much privacy they feel they can invade for the sake of 'security'.
There is a HUGE difference in being safe and being overzealous.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

If the tech existed to leave earth for like a mars colony, would anyone here go and try to form a new USA?

I would try.

Thats a very human thing to do when things go bad, run/hide.

Canada is a lot closer than mars fyi

Dont give up on the USA, they havnt got it right yet but while people have children and avoid seeing them grow up with only our mistakes and broken systems to enslave them further.

Its worth trying to fix but people have to make noise.

Do you REALLY need to protect all 350 million of your citizens to stop an attack or incident that statistically you have more chance of winning the lotto AND being hit by lightning the same day.... is it really worth it? More people die choking, on roads, to drugs etc etc etc........

Then theres the cost.

If you dont like it, make some noise, when did anything get done in silence?

edit on 15-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I agree completely, Airport security is a joke, I recently saw a video on youtube of how to beat the system by hiding something on your side. I personally believe it's to keep americans brainwashed. I love the country, hate the govt. They keep us brainwashed by having a common enemy, in this case the terrorists. People have just become so comfortable here in their day to day life to even care. They just need the next new Iphone or some other game or something to keep them occupied and oblivious to the outside world!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

It is time to understand that the America we grew up in is being destroyed at a rapid pace and being replaced by nightmarish hell scenario where every store you go to you are groped or scanned. It will be walmart next and that may cause outrage or people will be to deep in somnambulism to care.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Is anybody leaving America due to Martial Law?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join