reply to post by EarthEvolves
Seeing the sort of crap comming from politicians in the name of "environmentalism" the perception that the environmental movements have been
"co-opted" isn't hard to come to. I'm not the 1st to say/see this. but rather than a bunch of alex-jones stuff, here's my own "scientific"
1. Ethanol - burns food and produces 10x the CO2. C02 ISN't the warming cause either. But this sort of land use for fuel takes away from the food
supply and makes both food and fuel more expensive (profits the 1%).
2. Warming - maybe - but more likely sun-spot and methane release related. Investments and prioritization of alternative power would be better than
CO2 tax extortion.
3. Drilling - nobody seems to notice all the methane released (warming gas). GOM leak was 75% methane.
4. Alternative power - I've patented a propeller that will make wind cheeper than gas-turbine
. But nobody seems to be investing in it other
than my past patent-filing sponsor who only "filed it". There are also solar-hot-water-tube technologies and such that again look to be great
ROIs, better than more deadly fracking...
5. Fracking - what a nightmare mess to sacred water. The "secret ingredients" as well as disturbed nasty elements near to the surface that come up
is poisoning the water... and opening a new water market. Its amazing how manipulated the political class is by the fracking $powers.
6. Nuclear - shutting down the power plants without dealing with the precarious fuel-pools is STUIPD. The percarious "fuel pools" beceome even more
percarious with 1 less source of power for the life-area critical water pumps. Without those they do "melt down" like fukushima did. Thorium
reactors could "re-process" the nasty "spent fuel" into manageable material while producing power. Otherwise we're left with megatons of really
dangerous stuff sitting in elevated water pools that go boom when the pumps fail or the pool leaks too much water.
7. Clathrate Ice - its another source of both methane and fresh water, sitting in vast quantities all over the ocean bottoms. Harvesting it before a
changing ocean current melts it just might prevent a "tipping point". Such "tipping point" appears like it may have happened before, caused a
temp-spike followed by an ice age.
Enjoy. I'm an "environmentalist" at heart but not part of any of the co-opted $ manipulated environmentalist (terrorist) organizations.