It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida Hurricanes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well another hurricane that was headed off to know where suddenly gets going and for what reason?

nature ?

Hmmm you may ask why do these hurricanes now all of a sudden become stronger, moredestructive, more powerful and basically famliy killers ..

Well people someone showed me something about a certian ageny testing a material being dumped in these hurricanes to attempt to break up the storm ...

what i am saying is some "people" have been testing this material and now we have stronger more frequent spawns of storms getting mnore powerful..

Here you will notice that on a much bigger scale when a product dumped in the above areas of these storms to test and the effect are adverse and basically worse and that makes them more defined and more likely to orginaze rather then they way it was intended for..

All at the expence of peoples lives rather then letting nature takes it course and form naturally

What we are seeing peeps is man made superstorms ....

i dont belive in being due...

www.dynomat.com...

[edit on 25-9-2004 by NeedMorePlyWooD]

Historical Milestone Timeline:

* June 4, 2002 � Melbourne, FL: Dyn-O-Mat Inc.�s team of experts continues their mission of significantly reducing the destructive power of hurricanes.
* July 19, 2001 � West Palm Beach, FL: Using a Canaberra, Dyn-O-Mat became the first people ever take a cloud off of Doppler radar.
* For the last 2 years extensive field-testing has been taking place. Including: cutting a cloud in half using a crop duster.
* For the last 3 years the Dyn-O-Mat team has been doing extensive laboratory research.

"Venturi Action"

- A hurricane is a collection of thunderstorms off the coast of Africa, spinning in a counter clockwise motion along with the Earth's rotation. This collection of thunderstorms can grow to a very large size and successfully taking one of them on is a task that has never been done before. The way the Dyn-O-Mat team is going after the storm is by using what is called a "Venturi Action". The "Venturi Action" can be described as a pie-shaped piece that will be cut from the outer band into the eye of the storm. The intended result of this action is to allow the system to use it's own strength on itself. Essentially disrupt the cell, in hopes of significantly weakening the devastating power of the storm.

Based on the success of this test, Dyn-O-Mat� and its team of experts will prepare to combat a tropical storm or a hurricane in its embryo stage (weather permitting) in the very near future.

hmmm they have been dumping loads in these storms

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well, what can you expect with Lex Luthor as President?

web.naplesnews.com...

Memorable Quotes from Lex Luthor:

[pointing to a map of California and the San Andreas Fault]

Lex Luthor : Everything west of this line is the richest, most expensive real estate in the world: San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco. Everything on THIS side of the line is just hundreds and hundreds of miles of worthless desert land, which just so happens to be owned by...
[Whaps Otis with his pointer]

Otis : Uhhh... Lex Luthor Incorporated.

Lex Luthor : Now, call me foolish, call me irresponsible, it occurs to me that a 500 megaton bomb planted at just the proper point would, uh...
Superman : Would destroy most of California. Millions of innocent people would be killed. And the west coast as we know it would-...

Lex Luthor : Fall into the sea.

Lex Luthor : [Gives a little wave with his hand] Bye-bye, California. Hello, new west coast. My west coast.
[Otis overlays map with new map]

Lex Luthor : Costa Del Lex. Luthorville. Marina del Lex. Otisburg... Otisburg?

Otis : Miss Tessmacher, she's got her own place.

Lex Luthor : Otisburg?

Otis : It's a little bitty place.

Lex Luthor : [Angrily] Otisburg?

Otis : Okay, I'll just wipe it off, that's all. Just a little town.

[Erases Otisburg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lex Luthor : We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Is it now Florida?

[edit on 04/9/25 by GradyPhilpott]

[edit on 04/9/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What kind of product? What agency?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
hey read my post (these hurricanes) i accedently posted a new topic instead of replying to your topic

top topics

join