It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees warmest March in recorded history

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well, this doesn't look good for the anti-science pro-planetary destruction lobby. The last ten years have been so extreme weather wise it's really impossible to claim that nothing unusual is happening.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U.S. sees warmest March in recorded history, NOAA reports
By Sean Morris, CNN Meteorologist

(CNN) -- March 2012 will go down as the warmest March in the United States since record-keeping began in 1895, NOAA said Monday.

In addition, the three-month period of January, February and March was the warmest first quarter ever recorded in the Lower 48 states. The average was 42 degrees Fahrenheit, a whopping 6 degrees above the long-term average.

A staggering 15,292 warm temperature records were broken

www.cnn.com...
edit on 9-4-2012 by CB328 because: typo

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
WOW...... That is one of the most leading and biased opening lines for what a headline would suggest is a general presentation of facts that I've seen for awhile.

I won't argue the warm records in areas but I'll also point to the unseasonable snow storms and blizzards through March as well. Warming as a trend is, in my VIEW (I'm admitting MY side is educated guesswork...as BOTH sides are) is just hogwash.

Warming... Cooling... More Tornados in one spot, less rain in another and severe extremes of winter and thunder weather together. The weather patterns, again in my view, are all screwy but not in any nice pretty way we can sit back and point the giant finger of guilt at any man made process or even man at all. Just my thoughts......and I'm definitely not Anti-Science. Science is what I base my skepticism on, actually.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My feet are cold...

If that stuff was all true there would have never been the email and fudged data scandal.

Let the record show a vote of no confidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
My feet are cold...

If that stuff was all true there would have never been the email and fudged data scandal.

Let the record show a vote of no confidence.

The fudged data was debunked by a group at Stanford partially funded by the Koch brothers and the oil companies. To thier disappointment they found the data was sound.

You really need to be careful of "truisms" it makes one appear as if they have an agenda or they are foolish.

new topics

top topics

join