It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Evil" aliens -- not sure they found us yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about our position in the universe. I'm sure we're a pretty young planet compared to more advanced civilizations out there. I'm also of the belief that we have/are been/being visited by aliens, or whatever term you prefer.

So, just as on Earth, there must be an evil element there somewhere. If they are so far advanced -- and they find us -- what would stop them doing anything they want with our planet? Forget disclosure, secret meetings, abductions etc. They would just swoop through the skies, taking what they want, like we do when we fish the oceans and hunt/farm animals.

So, my question: Have we really been visited by "evil" aliens thus far?

Chaz.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Numerous times, look at the Annunaki, they made us slaves

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Ever notice that most reports of extraterrestrial encounters, the extraterrestrials are always naked?

Ever notice that most reports of extraterrestrial abductions, the extraterrestrials are always putting something in the terrestrials rectal orifice?

Ever think that the extraterrestrial described are just here on a sexual safari? Intergalactic Sexual Tourism. Interdimensional sex fests.

I theorize they are all are nasty little naked sexual predators.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I would not use the word evil. I would use the word negative. There must be beings in the universe with negative intentions. Maybe a superior extraterrestrial race protects us from such beings now.

And I don't mean superior in status, but in firepower.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You guys are worried about Aliens that you might never see in your life time rather than those that are about to create a NWO and ruin your lives?

Awesome!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

I'm not sure there are 'good' aliens. If a race really was good, they'd keep for themselves. I really hope that there are some good ones, coming our way, because I know things that'd scare the heck out of most. We are surrounded by 'evil' aliens, and I do not think that we have a fighting chance on our own.
point is: yes, we were visited by evil aliens, and yes, we are being monitored right now. from what I have seen and what I know, the universe is a dark place. not habitable for honest beings. just look around. folks like us are driven towards extinction, while they prospers. because where good has boundaries, evil has not. and because of this, evil was and always will be stronger than good.
'The strong flourish, the weak perish.
However: have faith. as long as we keep up the good fight, there will always be hope. just know, that to be good, is to fight an uphill battle.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
Ever notice that most reports of extraterrestrial encounters, the extraterrestrials are always naked?

Ever notice that most reports of extraterrestrial abductions, the extraterrestrials are always putting something in the terrestrials rectal orifice?

Ever think that the extraterrestrial described are just here on a sexual safari? Intergalactic Sexual Tourism. Interdimensional sex fests.

I concur

ever 1 seems to get
the probe

how degrading:shk:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Evil is a Human term. What we describe as 'evil' may be the norm for such beings? They may not have any emotional capacity therefore the notion of 'evil' may be as alien to them as they themselves are to us. It may be the case that they know what they want and they go get it, simple as that?

I too think we have been, and are still being visited. I also think every person on this planet has the capacity for evil, it's in us, part of our nature. Maybe thats why said aliens don't show themselves? Do us wrong and humans will happily try to exterminate every last man jack of them.

If there was a chance in their minds we could succeed in that endevour then they would stay hidden until more enlightened times.
edit on 9/4/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I think they would have destroyed us by now or at least made it clear who was boss.
if we relate that dominant mentality to the pharoahs and kings of past making their presence known or conquering for conquer's sake.

for evil alien theory to work, the authorities on team human right now would be acting on behalf of their evil alien benefactors.

but even then it wouldn't make sense, they would quell dissent like us in a flash.

or they are really bad at being evil? lol.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

Since the evidence for ANY contact with extraterrestrial races is scant, this must be a hypothetical question.

Yes/No.

Choose the answer you want.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know if you guys put any stock into Alex Collier but he said there have been grays and reptilians working underground for quite a while and they don't seem to be particularly benign.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
how do you know if you ever been abducted? you never really know.

how do you know aliens are not cloning humans and planting them on earth under their control?

how do you know that not all the people reported missing around the world in one year are still on earth?

why is the government not even acknowledging all the reports of strange activities in the sky unless they have a much bigger picture and are afraid to speak the truth.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chaz

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These are just a mere smitten of the threads asking the same questions. If you check the search engine you would be amazed at the zillion pages dedicated to your quest. Some mighty fine reading to be had.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The evil aliens have been around for a while. Back in the 80s they would get in gangster shoot outs in DUMBs with Phil Schneider.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
There are no aliens.
There is only more wishful thinking and lack of accountability for humans to accept blame for what humans do.

Other people should be your main concern.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Simply because they have done sexual experiments/have mated with humans?

For all we know they could be creating colonies of human-alien hybrids on other worlds, spreading "us" across the universe.

We can't come to such as drastic and sinister conclusion as yours with so little data.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

There are no aliens.

motivate.maths.org...

Space is a big place you know

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, thank you. So, having been reading ATS since 2006 I'm not supposed to ask my own question on the subject?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have been thinking evil aliens are not allowed in because the aliens that are here, wouldn't allow it. I've been thinking about the theories from the Book of Enoch, and overall it seems rather logical. You have your rulers and you have your space travelers. If aliens have been here since the beginning, any threatening aliens would be told to turnaround.

Now has there been indications of alien corruption, and the rulers cleaning up the mess? Will it happen again?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why do people assume these beings are from other planets and not interdimensionals? So far there isn't a single shred of evidence other than assumption that there is life out there.

new topics

top topics

join