It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paladium Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looking for some information on a website: www.paladium.net. I came across this website when doing an internet search on firearm laws in New York State. What I found was interesting and disturbing to say the least. I believe it is a privately-owned website. It does not appear to be sponsored by any federal, state, or local government(s).

www.paladium.net

I’m not quite finished exploring the website. It is an odd wealth of information and resources for New York State government officials, including addresses and other important listings. There is information on education, finance, city council information, and a variety of other information. There “appears” to be political undertones to the website. Embedded within the site appears to be politically esoteric doctrine, not completely obvious, but outward enough to be noticed. Also included on the website is information and data on the courts, court officers, Department of Justice/Corrections, precincts and police officers. What I really find disturbing is the phrase

Obey All Laws. Do No Crimes.
in banners at the bottom of the page. These totalitarian banners are fascistly-reminiscent and subversive.

Additionally, there is a significant listing of Central Intelligence Agency employees, including names and addresses. I don't know how legitimate these are, considering I was under the impression that this information is considered sensitive, at the very least. There is even descriptions of their houses. I found information on a company called Aero Contractors, a supposed CIA-front company. They share a history with Air America, according to the website. It is reported Aero provides discrete aviation services to the Agency.

Now onto the good stuff, and by good I mean disturbing.

The website contains, what appears to be a complete and whole database of New York State pistol permittees, including home address. I find this extremely disturbing. The two minds of thought of citizens in NYS are: The State government, much like the feds, aren't organized enough to provide this type of information, And second, we would have to be naive to believe the government is not collecting this type of information on its citizens. The information is accurate up to four members of my family who are licensed to own a handgun. I find this disturbing because no local police, state trooper, or sheriff's department has this information for quick access. So, for example, when I get pulled over by LE (law enforcement), they don't know that I've been issued a CCW permit for my handguns. The issuing county does not flag permittees, and this information certainly isn't shared between counties.

So I have to wonder how this information was collected and gathered? Was it hacked and then uploaded to the net? When this country eventually goes to crap, and it will, and those FEMA camps open for business, and marshal law is declared/2nd Amendment abolished, lists like these will make the government's job a whole lot easier when they go door-to-door looking for potential trouble-makers.

The website is anti-German, that much is clear from reading the disclaimer. I'm still looking over the website and there is a lot of information to sort through. I'll try to dig up something on these guys. There's gotta be a decent story here. I looked into the word Paladium. Most spellings included Palladium as the correct form of the word. Its a rare chemical element with an atomic number of 46.

For any ATS members out there with licensed firearm permits, give me your thoughts and opinions on the permittee database. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say. Hell, I'm interested in what you all have to say about this.

Be Well!

Cosmic

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I think the owners of that site should meet the very worst of the Canadian Justice System and they're likely to find Canada isn't NEARLY as far from those they're targeting as they'd like to tell themselves it is. It's only a short drive from New York and a REAL short flight from Langley. Rendition isn't JUST for Jihadis.................and Canada may not even complain if no one tells the media.

I also think two can play at that game.

Check Site Traffic.com for Paladium.net

I especially like the way they link some of the DNS owner/contact data to a map and google street photo. I wonder... Well, Canada will do something about this. They're less tolerant of this kind of thing than the U.S. is and I'd imagine by the limited few months traffic history, no one has bothered to make a big deal to the Governments yet.

Posting it here likely changes that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I especially like the way they link some of the DNS owner/contact data to a map and google street photo. I wonder... Well, Canada will do something about this. They're less tolerant of this kind of thing than the U.S. is

I also found this interesting. Talk about descriptive. Someone/somebody spent a significant amount of time and resources putting this page together.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
S&F

I CANNOT BELIEVE that this site is still operating...putting it on this site just may get it shut down haha

top topics

join