It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is David wilcocks whistleblower Drake Jim marrs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was listening to david wilcocks video with drake and I thought he sounded,familiar.And then I listened to some jim marrs video. And I have to say they sound alike. I could be wrong but any input from atsers is welcome. I would like for all that talk to be true but I have heard promises before that did not come true.
heres to videos to compare.
edit on 9-4-2012 by blasphemusbudda because: mispelled a name

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
bingo. sounds identical but who is that and what are the implications?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It sounds incredibly similar. How bizzarre
I think you are on to something here OP, SF

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
yeah
they're all knights of the round table

in that place they call .......

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
great catch.

wouldn't doubt it at all. sounds identical to me.
just more evidence that wilcock is a fraud.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I thought the same exact thing when I heard the video. I wonder why the name game is happening? I'm on the fence about the information. Sure would be nice but so far alot of talk and no action.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

If it's the same guy then he's a journalist/ best selling book author of conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
thank you all for the feedback,all the players in this are all from project camelot.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If it's the same guy, why would he go on Wilcock with a pseudonym?? He seems to be successful as Jim Marrs...
is it just trying to reach an audience that poo-poohs his UFO and conspiracy stuff??

Hmmmm.....
thanks for this, OP, s/f

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well now I seen this as the only logical explanation of why American stays out of the Gog-Magog war with Israel and Iran.

As a American I hope Mars is not making this crap up and I hope it goes down like he says but leaving Israel to defend themselves against Iran, Russia and Syria is never a good idea because Israel will be FORCED to use nukes or face extinction.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
not the same voice
and without a voice print match to say it is
is well...
a different forum
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Personally I don't think its the same guy. I just think they sound very similar with the country twang. Many times I have heard people that remind me of someone else or they seem to have the same pitch etc.. I think I would bet they are two different men. Just a couple of good ol boys...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

I listened to this interview just last week and thought this character "drake" sounded just like jim marrs also. it's very possible it could be him.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I know Jim Marrs has a forum of his own here on ATS but he hasn't posted anything in two years since his last book came out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It would have been a great question to ask him directly!
edit on 10-4-2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by itsallmaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It seems unlikely. Although Jim Marrs' research has become increasingly sloppy, and he appears on very bad TV programmes, he can certainly communicate and I'd think he retains enough clout to speak for himself. Also, he seems to depend on our subjects financially, and I can't see how he'd gain much this way.

For me, the question is, if anybody has real, important information to give out why on earth would they choose Wilcock to spread it? At least with Icke, his chosen crazies apparently did OK out of DVD sales, but I can't see what the limp and unconvincing Wilcock has to offer anybody. If only for that reason, I suspect that any authority Wilcock presents us with is only saying Wilcock's words, which are pretty much worthless
edit on 10-4-2012 by Snippy23 because: ignorance

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blasphemusbudda

There is a difference, by the way watch out for wilcock he is a shill.
Jim marrs theories en info on th other hand is very good.
peace

new topics

top topics

join