It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

600 dolphins wash up on shore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i'm not sure if anyone already posted this. but this was rather disturbing.
www2.nbc17.com...

over 600 dophins washed up on shore around 3/31/12 off the coast of peru. the article seems to imply that a few thousand actually have landed on the shore over a course of time. has anyone else received news feed regarding this odd activity? mass deaths of animals are always disturbing, but deaths of so many large body mammals...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It is disturbing for sure.

Especially when you factor in all the other die offs. Stuff might be getting pretty real soon.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

I have seen and read much about this in the past few months. It seems that they have been illegally fished and cut open out at sea, and their damaged carcases thrown overboard and are washing up on the beaches. However, this may not tell the whole story.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

I don't think a few fishing accidents can account for such a high number. You also have to account for all the ones that don't wash to the shore.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the japanese ate them. watch "the cove".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So much for the "smart" dolphin theory.

Stupid animals.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
+ the 3,000.... maybe their gravitational compass is being effected,

i dont think i'm gonna get any cherrys this year because of this stupid freeze after it was 23c for a week, like double you tea af

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the picture is very disturbing, like someone cut and ripped something out. i can't say if all the dolphins washed up on shore like that. i'm not sure why this is not getting any more coverage. bet you if even 50 dolphins washed up on shore in florida/california/virginia, it would grab more attention. this seems very specific.

top topics

join