It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange noises and weird coincidences

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi all. First let me say that I am posting from my iPhone and do not have the ability to post the pictures I received today from here. They are on my work computer work email etc. I will post them in the morning. I believe this is important somehow so I'm going to get it out now. I work in a field that has constant contact with many different contractors. The one I'm talking about in particular sent me some photos of an underground boring machine that they are currently using to make a tunnel under Cincinati Ohio. Now normally they are associated with sewer type installs but not at the scale this is going on in. We're talking hundreds of feet deep tunnels 30 and 40 feet wide. He sent me the specs on how deep and how big this thing can and is digging but hasn't told me why. I will post these when I get back to work and post the pictures. Why is this a big deal or information I deem important somehow? Well I keep reading about noises and have read about late night vibrations in Ohio. If this is something nefarious it could well be going on in other areas. When I looked at the pictures I immediately thought of noises first and then all the "conspiracies" about the large underground bunkers and intercontinental underground rail road. I will post these pictures tomorrow in the morning do that you can see the extent of what I'm talking about. Sorry to post like this but this has been bugging me since I layed eyes on them and hope that either I can help someone with this info or someone can helpe make better since of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I want to see these pictures.

Then I will believe you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
weird!
I can't wait to see the pictures.
I'll check back tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Very interesting! I await your pictures. See you in the morning!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sounds interesting,
Post pictures ASAP

Dan.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the odd feeling that if they are on the work computer that we probably won't even see these pictures? I guess I'm posting so I can keep an eye on the thread. Awaiting to see the images.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Looking forward to your post of the photo's, This may be something significant!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A very interesting new light on the booming sounds subject, I'm very interested in seeing those photos as well. Now if this is part of some classified government operation I won't be surprised if we never hear from the OP again. I for one would never announce something like the possession of such photos, especially considering this site is very likely monitored.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
here are the pictures as promised. I reread the email and he says currently boring at 160 - 200 feet below the surface. and is a 20' finish diameter boring machine It seems a little deep to me for sewer lines?

edit on 10-4-2012 by rushunt because: more information

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Excellent photos if they are authentic and from the area you saw they are from. Could you provide any more evidence or proof. Documents, company names, who is funding it, where the entrance's are, under what buildings these tunnels go through, if theres any permits for what else might be going or housed there, and if you can get more photos. By all means please do not do anything illegal or get yourself arrested but do what you can legally. Also i wouldnt be letting anyone else know you are posting this underground tunneling system on public forums
Looks to be an interesting post here, anxious to hear more about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
These are tunnels that appear to be for a subway type system. Cincinatti has old subway tunnels, heres footage of them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-4-2012 by OhioUFOHunter because: added additional link

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
wouldn't it be creepy-scary if there really were aliens and we were preparing underground living areas for them because they cannot live above surface. Super Creepy thought eh?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I live just north of cinci and I believe this may be true as I have felt vibrations coming from below the earth. Of course I had no idea what it was but perhaps this tunnel comes down from write patterson afb? In fact just earlier tonight I told my roommate that if she felt a sudden a short earthquake feeling from her office in cinci to not go near the ohio river because I have had several daytime visions of one of the bridges spanning the ohio river into ky falling into the river after this happens. Unfortunatley there is no time stamp on the things I see. But they do happen eventually. Understand that Im not making any predictions here ok? I never go public with what I know.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

All of that may be true for the Ohio incident, but people are hearing rumbling sounds all around the world. I seriously doubt that such a localized event accounts for all of them. P.S: Well, I see that you think they are doing this all over the place. Not impossible, but seems rather improbable.
edit on 11-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join