It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Of Hogwarts Is Real

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

haha, i sincerely like the way you think.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well the occult is real. However not as put on the pages of Harry Potter. If you want to find this world from your perspective that it is real we need to look at certain things.

1. They will have covered up direct evidence.
2. You will not see the magical things directly unless in just the right place.

therefore

3. You must look for the things that would surround it.

Take hogwarts.
It would be made so it could not be seen by muggles. Also it would be made so the people would not be seen leaveing and entering.

Therefore

What would the clues be.

1. Foot prints where there had been no people.

2. People moving around walking to places where there is no where to go to, or is hidden to look like the place no one would want to go to.Taking routes to no where.

3.There would be things that made no sense for example,
a hogwarts taking deliveries to no where, people carrying books and stuff obviously just bought where there is no shops.

4. Finding yourself either herded around areas, or finding yourself naturally walking around areas.To find this out you would have to keep track of where you walk.

You would need to keep track of geographical places where these things are, or were.

It would seem to me the easiest wouls be to keep track of areas you walk round, and areas people go to that they would not want to.

Of course the same things could be used to find other things. If a person sees a lot of army people in a place reliably with no place to apparently come from and is not a place with lots of attractions, then my conclusion would be there is a base somewhere near by.

Although I must add GOOD LUCK. You have a lot of work ahead of you and what will you do if you actually find what you seek?

edit on 7-3-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I am a real wizard and we have no problem using technology. We do live in the modern world, you know.
Real wizardry is about gaining knowledge and experiencing as many new things as possible for the sake of broadening your horizons and gaining wisdom. Wizard means wise man.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join