Well the occult is real. However not as put on the pages of Harry Potter. If you want to find this world from your perspective that it is real we need
to look at certain things.
1. They will have covered up direct evidence.
2. You will not see the magical things directly unless in just the right place.
3. You must look for the things that would surround it.
It would be made so it could not be seen by muggles. Also it would be made so the people would not be seen leaveing and entering.
What would the clues be.
1. Foot prints where there had been no people.
2. People moving around walking to places where there is no where to go to, or is hidden to look like the place no one would want to go to.Taking
routes to no where.
3.There would be things that made no sense for example,
a hogwarts taking deliveries to no where, people carrying books and stuff obviously just bought where there is no shops.
4. Finding yourself either herded around areas, or finding yourself naturally walking around areas.To find this out you would have to keep track of
where you walk.
You would need to keep track of geographical places where these things are, or were.
It would seem to me the easiest wouls be to keep track of areas you walk round, and areas people go to that they would not want to.
Of course the same things could be used to find other things. If a person sees a lot of army people in a place reliably with no place to apparently
come from and is not a place with lots of attractions, then my conclusion would be there is a base somewhere near by.
Although I must add GOOD LUCK. You have a lot of work ahead of you and what will you do if you actually find what you seek?
edit on 7-3-2013 by werewolf99 because: (no reason given)