It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the New Black Panthers, Let's Revive the Memory of the Old Ones!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey ATS...

Just wanted to post this to put into perspective what the Original Black Panthers really stood for. I am a huge fan of the original Black Panther Party (I am white BTW) and Fred Hampton is a personal hero of mine. Before I did A LOT of research, I believed the BPP to be quite militant and anti-white, basically the mainstream version of the story, this is definitely not the case. The Panthers were definitely victims of the FBI, CIA and ever other power organization because they had to ability to unite ALL PEOPLE because this is what they truly stood for. They were trying to organize the 99% to be a real force to be reckoned with!

I was shocked the first time I saw footage of Fred Hampton stand up and say "White Power to White People". I thought he was some crazy racist, why would he say that? Because he knew the deal and knew that no one race was going to bring down the power structure, that ALL people of ALL races needed power and to come together to defeat TPTB. (check the video below, the footage starts 16 seconds in)

The latest words from the new BPP has me suspect of them, maybe they are already infiltrated, maybe they always were BUT they are not respecting the memories and struggles of the ones who came before them by igniting a race war. The original BPP knew that, they were too smart for that, that's why they killed and jailed most of them.

I highly suggest reading "Seize the Time - The Story of the Black Panther Party and Huey P. Newton" by Bobby Seale, as well as anything by Fred Hampton or Eldridge Cleaver. Amazing writers and activists, we need more people with their spirit and determination today!!

Think for yourself and don't let the MSM lead you into division and hate mongering. The reason they are doing this is because they realize they have too, we are coming together, they can't have that.

Prove that we are not sheeple! Much Peace and Love....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Fred Hampton was definitely murdered.

The FBI conducted more than 200 "black bag jobs",[31][32] which were warrantless surreptitious entries, against the targeted groups and their members.[33]

The original Black Panthers were created to protect blacks from police brutality. They had some good ideas which were mostly about empowering people to control their own destiny. It got a little bit nationalistic at times but I can see how that was justifiable within that era. It was about independence and power, not oppressing anyone else.

The New Black Panther Party is seriously a COINTELPRO ops or some extremely confused people. I don't know which, more than likely a bit of both. They just stole the name to steal the legacy of the old and give it a bad name.

In the United States, the COINTELPRO program of the Federal Bureau of Investigation had FBI agents pose as political radicals to disrupt the activities of political groups in the U.S., such as the Black Panthers, Ku Klux Klan, and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.

The FBI specifically developed tactics intended to heighten tension and hostility between various factions in the black militancy movement, for example between the Black Panthers, the US Organization and the Blackstone Rangers. This resulted in numerous deaths, among which were the US Organization assassinations of San Diego Black Panther Party members John Huggins, Bunchy Carter and Sylvester Bell.[3]

In order to eliminate black militant leaders whom they considered dangerous, the FBI conspired with local police departments to target specific individuals,[28] accuse them of crimes they did not commit, suppress exculpatory evidence and falsely incarcerate them. One Black Panther Party leader, Elmer "Geronimo" Pratt, was incarcerated for 27 years before a California Superior Court vacated his murder conviction, ultimately freeing him. Appearing before the court, an FBI agent testified that he believed Pratt had been framed because both the FBI and the Los Angeles Police Department knew he had been out of the area at the time the murder occurred. [29][30]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I remember being confused by what some people were doing because of their skin,I never understood separation of anyone and never have or will.It's funny though.Back in the 60s- 70s there were really nasty people working to separate and oppress the black people.Now we see they really want to oppress the world.It's now gotten down to wether or not we let them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: missed a word

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"A lot of people get the word revolution mixed up and they think revolutions a bad word. Revolution is nothing but like having a sore on your body and then you put something on that sore to cure that infection. I'm telling you that we're living in a sick society. We're involved in a society that produces criminals, thieves and robbers and rapers. Whenever you are in a society like that, that is a sick society." - Fred Hampton.

The old Black Panthers knew what was what. Self-defence for people who needed to stand up against the oppressive structure of white America. Fred Hampton, murdered and became a martyr.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
How about we do away with these black panthers, these white tigers, these asian pandas etc? How about we think of a cool name for a group that encompasses every race religion and creed? One for everyone that just wishes to live their life in peace. That is a goal, and a good one, that every single human on the planet that isn't some kind of psychopath, can relate to.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
As long as divisive groups such as the new black panthers, or faux leaders such as Al (not too) Sharpton and shakedown Jessie Jackson, exist and are empowered to perpetuate segregation, we will never be able to unite against the real powers keeping us down.

How ignorant for them to think any white person is "the man" out to get them. Whitey works for the man, pays the man, is held down by the man too. Time to drop the bull#, get together and take the man out!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
How about we do away with these black panthers, these white tigers, these asian pandas etc? How about we think of a cool name for a group that encompasses every race religion and creed? One for everyone that just wishes to live their life in peace. That is a goal, and a good one, that every single human on the planet that isn't some kind of psychopath, can relate to.

W.W.W

World Wide Warriors, Wearily Working With, the World Wide Web to prevent World Wide War,,,,,,,WOW

Seriously, I agree, no compartmentalization.

new topics

top topics

join