It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Educational Thread: Links for learning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Haha I was looking over the links and I realised one of my favorite sites I forgot to add and no one else did, so i get the very great pleasure of adding this to the list

Nova

Nova is a PBS show that is all about science and different aspects of it. Some very cool video's and TON'S of information.

Happy Hunting!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I just wanted to add as a reply to the guy who said everything here is available to everyone on Google...

This video is about filter bubbles it was presented at the TED conference and it show how not everyone has access to the same information through a search engine!
Very informative if you haven't seen it before.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well thought I would add some more i use regularly....

1-This is Google Patents

you can look up anything to see if there are patents currently on record
Very useful resource, and it is updated regularly.

2-This one blew my mind when i first tried it. Seriously it is this easy.
pipl

You can reverse search any email and find out all kind of information on that person. Try your own email adress out and see all the information freely available about you on the web. Gotta go delete stuff now...

3- And finally a great website that has all kinds of useful knowledge for anyone who uses the internet
Digital Inspiration

about the author Amit Agarwal is a personal technology columnist at WSJ India, author and founder of Digital Inspiration, a widely-read tech and how-to blog.

Just read the site a little and you sill see tons of stuff you wish you knew yesterday haha
edit on 31-7-2012 by KingAtlas because: G&S

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just came back to the site wanted to see if I could get more stuff of this sort.

It has been a few years hopefully some people have some cool sites to add.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I must say, this a very awesome thread! I have learned a lot of links that I might have not known not looking at this thread. I also wanted to share this awesome site StudySoupwhere you can buy and sell notes / study guides. I hope you'll find it useful as I did

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join