It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preview for CNN presentation on life in space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
im sure if you americans had a law wer u had to have gun licenses for every firearm in your country or even banned firearms and stopped being so paranoid then they might tell you thr is other life! I could imagine every american citzen buying a gun if aliens existed they are so paranoid.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ferretmaster
I could imagine every american citzen buying a gun if aliens existed they are so paranoid.

This will never happen because every American citizen is already armed.
Including me, 2 pistols, one 12 gauge pump shotgun and a 30-36 rifle.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
why do you need all those firearms? if you banned firearms thr would be not need for firearms except for sport. Here in the uk you need a firearms license and you have to have the firearms locked in a secure cabinet. Americans are mad its a proven fact why have such mad laws the gun laws you have are mad and your paranoid.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don�t appreciate you judging my character by calling me paranoid and my countrymen �mad�. I use my guns for sport; I don�t wield them like some maniac if someone disagrees with me. A gun is only as crazy as the person using it. So for you to use these broad sweeping generalizations of every American citizen is not a very reasonable and quite frankly you offend me with your myopic views.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
why dont you make a diffrence throw away your guns america has the most gun deaths out of canada, gb, france by about 50 times more you are mad watch bowling for columbine.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   

why dont you make a diffrence throw away your guns america has the most gun deaths out of canada, gb, france by about 50 times more you are mad watch bowling for columbine.

Guns don�t kill people, people kill people.... but guns make it a lot easier.

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

why dont you make a diffrence throw away your guns america has the most gun deaths out of canada, gb, france by about 50 times more you are mad

So your logical argument is comparing gun deaths between a country that allows guns against countries that don�t? hmmmmmmmmmmmm that�s a reasonable comparison. How many knife crimes are committed in the UK?

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have 2 pistols, a 20 gauge and 12 gauge shotgun and a 7mm08. I hunt a lot, as do many Americans. It's amazing how many foreigners believe that Americans are crazy. How can you make an assumption. Have you ever stepped into the US? If you haven't, then you should really keep quiet. We are not crazy, we do have common sense...really. So think before you talk...please. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hey, before you go off condeming all Americans as NRA card carrying gun nuts, realize that not all of us're packing heat...a good number of us don't, actually. Personally, I have no want or need to carry or have any kind of firearm.

What you're doing is making a grand blanket statement that's just as bad as saying that all Brits have horrible teeth and all French are rude and could use a bath. I happen to have quite a few friends from the UK w/ impecable dental work and know several French who are the nicest people you could ever hope to meet...both personality wise and hygenically.

The actions of one group do not a country make, my friend.

Cheers,

Hokkaido Hillbilly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join