It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Japan nuclear bomb program covered up by nuclear power industry- enough to build arsenal larg

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Author: Joseph Trento, enenews April 9, 2012
Source: National Security News Service
Link:
enenews.com...

Report: Secret Japan nuclear bomb program covered up by nuclear power industry--- enough to build an arsenal larger than China, India and Pakistan combined.

"The United States deliberately allowed Japan access to the United States most secret nuclear weapons facilities while it transferred tens of billions of dollars worth of American tax paid research that has allowed Japan to mass 70 metric tons of weapons grade plutonium since the 1980's, a national security service investigation reveals [...] The United States has known about a secret nuclear weapons program in Japan since the 1960's; according to CIA reports.

The Reagan and George H.W. Bush administration's permitted sensitive technology an nuclear materials to be transferred to Japan despite laws and treaties preventing such transfers.

Like its use of civilian nuclear power to hide a secret bomb program, Japan used peaceful space exploration as a cover for developing sophisticated nuclear weapons delivery systems."

People of ATS: Does this report.... give you any confidence to vote for a Republican U.S. presidential candidate, after the Reagan, and the H.W. Bush administration's allowed this travesty of such massive proportions, that could prove dangerous too our Fragile Earth?
edit on 9-4-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

edit on 9-4-2012 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on Mon Apr 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
How about providing a link to the original source article?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So sorry... for my forgetfulness.

Link

enenews.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Umm.... USA giving Japan nukes under the table.

....speechless...

Altough I don't think Japan would come up with equivalent of Samson's Doctrine. Izrael, 8mln citizens, 400 nukes aimed in most countries in the world.. In total secrecy,

Isnt that just dandy? Who can blame Iran they want one? At this pace, Russia or China will just pop them few giftwrapped, just to be over with the whole commotion, negotatiations and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Wtf is your point r u saying re elect obama? Wtf does it matter republican or democrat or whomever is to be president? They always prove to be corruptable NO MATTER WHAT o wait excuse me maybe not JFK

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
That was the take away?! Don't vote Republican?!
IF it were true....the.......no, I am just speechless, that somehow this bombshell of information
would be reduced down to, don't vote Republican.
How does anyone rationally respond to that?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
it shouldn't be that suprising since after the war they became an American subordinate.
not that I believe this story 100%, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had them over there as an offensive tactical option.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

Thanks, the original report that that article was written about is very detailed and informative.

It seems the National Security News Service has been investigating this story since the early 1990's

How Japan ended up in this nuclear nightmare is a subject the National Security News Service has been investigating since 1991. We learned that Japan had a dual use nuclear program. The public program was to develop and provide unlimited energy for the country. But there was also a secret component, an undeclared nuclear weapons program that would allow Japan to amass enough nuclear material and technology to become a major nuclear power on short notice.

That secret effort was hidden in a nuclear power program that by March 11, 2011– the day the earthquake and tsunami overwhelmed the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant – had amassed 70 metric tons of plutonium. Like its use of civilian nuclear power to hide a secret bomb program, Japan used peaceful space exploration as a cover for developing sophisticated nuclear weapons delivery systems.

Political leaders in Japan understood that the only way the Japanese people could be convinced to allow nuclear power into their lives was if a long line of governments and industry hid any military application. For that reason, a succession of Japanese governments colluded on a bomb program disguised as innocent energy and civil space programs. The irony, of course, is that Japan had gone to war in 1941 to secure its energy future only to become the sole nation attacked with nuclear weapons.

DC Bureau report

edit on 9-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
To the Leaders of China, Russia, Pakistan, India

This is an open letter to you.

I would like to stop the Government of the USA from stuffing up this world with it's military hypocrisy.

Since you are friends of Iran would one of you please complete a defense treaty with Iran and park a dozen or so Nuclear weapons in Iran with a similar arrangement that the USA has with many other countries. You may like to park some more in Syria.

This should avoid future conflict with these countries and make the world a safer place.

Thank you in advance.

P

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Doesn't suprise me considering North Koreas constant sabre rattling and close vicinity to Japan. I'd be wanting some form of "safeguard" as well if one of my neighbours was constantly threatening violence.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyr1112
Wtf is your point r u saying re elect obama? Wtf does it matter republican or democrat or whomever is to be president? They always prove to be corruptable NO MATTER WHAT o wait excuse me maybe not JFK

I would tend to say.... the lesser of two evils would be most electable,[even though I am not calling Obama or even Ron Paul as evil,] though I consider Mitt Romney, Rick Santorium, and Newt Gingrich as an evil and corruptable lot. I will be in favor of pulling the election lever to re-elect president Obama.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 9-4-2012 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 9-4-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
if this is true, I have a feeling that Japan is going to want their revenge for what 'Murica did to them after WWII....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Possibility of secret underground complex under Dai-Ichi power plant is discussed in ATS Fukuschima monster thread since early summer. There are many indices pointing to its existence. May be Zworld can be so kind and post some aggregate of his findings in this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well, I think we all know why the U.S. gave Japan the technology. Japan is an extension of American power in the Asiany Pacificy area. We could keep China in line from there and also North Korea, who cares about them really, or target Russia from another base. If I was Japanese, I would find it disgusting that after such a history of learning first-hand the "wonders" the atomic age brought us, our government not only pushed nuclear power but nuclear bombs on us. It is also possible for any country that has a working reactor to quickly generate the necessary amounts of plutonium for a bomb from spent fuel rods. Japan, I believe, was one of the three countries to reprocess spent fuel rods. I think France, US, and Japan. I think they even pioneered the technology. I actually read this at enenews.com earlier today. I found it not surprising given the level of corruption of Japan's government and Japan's nuclear industry, which in reality are one in the same just like the U.S.

new topics

top topics

join