It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
I didn't know,

That is because facts like that are not posted on truther sites, where you get all your information, as it destroys their silly conspiracies!

You still have not explained how anybody could get in, but you will avoid that!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

My point was that I could easily run up next to the building. It didn't matter whether I could get in. I find it hard to believe that 1 cheesy ass camera and someone on foot patrol are the only things guarding the building that contains the most secret/classified information in the country.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by homervb

I find it hard to believe that 1 cheesy ass camera and someone on foot patrol are the only things guarding the building that contains the most secret/classified information in the country.

Let me correct one minor point.
1 cheesy ass camera THAT SHOWS THE PLANE.
There may be others that do not show the plane. Their release said they only have 1 that shows the impact. If they did release the others (without impact), truthers would claim that footage was not from Sept 11.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by homervb

I find it hard to believe that 1 cheesy ass camera and someone on foot patrol are the only things guarding the building that contains the most secret/classified information in the country.

There may be others that do not show the plane. Their release said they only have 1 that shows the impact. If they did release the others (without impact), truthers would claim that footage was not from Sept 11.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Is it known what direction that camera is even pointing? I would think this kind of research would have been done by now.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
Ill tell you where its locked away, DEEP AWAY. Where no one can see it.

The best footage that anyone can see on YOUTUBE -is a small white blip -then a Massive explosion.

CLEARLY A MISSLE-PERIOD...

THERE ARE OVER DOZEN CAMERAS, that watch and have been watching the Pentagon for EVER!

The simple question I dare to ask is , WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?????

Simple there is no, FOOTAGE, because its A MISSLE. AND THE GOVERMENT RELEASE OF THE TAPE WOULD PROVE 911 WAS INDEED A INSIDE JOB....

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !
edit on 9-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2012 by dbates because: Caps lock title edit.

It's not even locked away, it was long destroyed. Why would they keep something so incriminating?!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by homervb

No it does NOT show the 'planbe' at all! What kind of fantasy land do you live in?! It shows nothing that resembles anything! Hence why this thread exists! D'oh!

Oh, so the reason they are not showing the real CCTV footage is because 'truthers' might scrutinise the footage?! What a joke of a comment! Shill tactics are getting desperate now!

They are not relesing it because there was NO plane, and if they did release it, it would give people the chance to analyse the evidence and see if the footage was real or not, unless it's released we cannot say if the footage is fake or not can we?!

But what we can tell from what little was released is that there are frames blatantly missing, and the video of one of the technically most scecure buildings does not show any plane at all, nothing to see in that video that can be certain of anything. Total fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by homervb

I just really wish they'd release whatever footage they're withholding.

Exactly what video are they witholding?

I know a lot of believers of the O.S. like to assume the Pentagon had only 1 camera watching the entire thing, but I just really see something wrong with that.

1 camera? Now, I assume that's a little hyperbole, that being said, why do you assume every square inch of the entire exterior of the building was under constant electronic recorded surveillance?

I know I have no proof either but I think it's more logical to assume there'd be more cameras watching the Pentagon since there's some classified/secret ish going down inside.

More than what exactly? There was an FOIA request specific to Flight 77 impacting the building. They released the one video that was responsive to that request. Results? The conspirasphere went crazy claiming it was fake, altered, incomplete, etc. In other words, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

There would be more cameras than most secure buildings, after all, this is the Pentagon we are talking about, not your corner shop or high street store that only have a few CCTV cameras!

I'd be pretty disappointed with that FOIA request, all they gotr was a doctored video with many frames missing, I'd make a further FOIA request to get the extra missing frames.

Not damned if you do, and damned if you dont at all, they did,release one video that deliberately has been cut to exclude the plane, when a real full video is released, with no missing frames, then we can fully anlyse it. Until then what there is to analyse is obviously dubious!

Surely you can see why people are questioning that video!?! They cannot release any more than that because there just was NO plane. Too much evidence against it being a plane!

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Too much evidence against it being a plane!

How can you have evidence to something that doesn't exist?

That's like saying you have evidence that a elephant doesn't live in your backyard.

You need evidence that a missle DID hit the pentagon.
So show us the missile evidence.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I was wondering this recently. Why did the FBI take all the CCTV away from the local places that had cameras?
They did it real fast.

They could make a phoney one I guess but maybe they were lazy and was easier to just release one with frames missing.

Can't anyone get hold of the CCTV footage the FBI took away under FOIA?

Has anyone tried to get the missing footage?

Did their other cameras at the pentagon no catch anything?

It's hard to tell what hit without proper footage.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist
I was wondering this recently. Why did the FBI take all the CCTV away from the local places that had cameras?
They did it real fast.

To do a thorough investigation, they needed any evidence they could get.. the gas station security cameras are likely not pointed at the pentagon, but the gas station (and other) parking lots. One potential possibility was that some confederates of the hijackers would have been at nearby hotels, businesses, etc, in order to witness the impact. This is likely the thinking behind confiscating this tape.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Yes, the footage from cameras that showed anything regarding the Pentagon, was obtained and released long ago. The majority of the footage confiscated didn't show the Pentagon at all.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Can't anyone get hold of the CCTV footage the FBI took away under FOIA?

Has anyone tried to get the missing footage?

Did their other cameras at the pentagon no catch anything?

the video footage was released a while ago, and as expected it did not show the Pentagon

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Yes, the footage from cameras that showed anything regarding the Pentagon, was obtained and released long ago. The majority of the footage confiscated didn't show the Pentagon at all.

I have seen the footage they released but it does not clearly show much. What about footage from all the cameras?

One of them must show it all clearly but the one I saw doen't seem to do so. You would have thought they would have released a clearer video, it's hard to tell what hit the pentagon with the video that was released.

Is there a full videos around from the all the other pentagon security cameras? I've not come across any yet.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yes, there are more videos. The footage was taken as evidence by the FBI on 9/12/2001. The process for obtaining them continues. However, the last word was that the FBI has "lost" them. You may check my thread at JREF for updates, but for now that is pretty much the status ... limbo.

But to correct the record, the DPS 'security videos' consist of:
16 - video surveillance tapes
1 - digital CCTV system hard drive (undetermined number of videos).

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by homervb
reply to post by spoor

My point was that I could easily run up next to the building. It didn't matter whether I could get in. I find it hard to believe that 1 cheesy ass camera and someone on foot patrol are the only things guarding the building that contains the most secret/classified information in the country.

Great point!
Although the OS bots will say,
"That's not the most surveilled building in the world!"
(it's in the top 10 though)( they are into semantics)

And just for them, I might add that if they are
involved in a traffic accident at an intersection
in even a small Podunk town.
There will be at least 4 more angles of video than
what we saw at the flippin' Pentagon.
That's 400% more views haha.
One crappy time lapse camera ? That's it?
That's not a little strange to any of you naysayers?
How about posting a video of a 47+ story building, not on fire,
falling into it's foot print.....? Hell, find one on fire.
...you know, to make me feel better.
Anyone?

edit on 27-5-2012 by sealing because: Info

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Let's paint a picture shall we? You want videos about a subject. You put in your FOIA request saying you are looking for video showing Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon. The FBI goes through all of the videos, and the ones that show any of what you are looking for, are released. Oh.....wait......that's what happened.......

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

It's not even on the top ten...or even twenty......the rest of your post, is silly. Podunk town intersections? Really?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This video??

probably not
sorry

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

I have seen the footage they released but it does not clearly show much. What about footage from all the cameras?

One of them must show it all clearly but the one I saw doen't seem to do so. You would have thought they would have released a clearer video, it's hard to tell what hit the pentagon with the video that was released.

Is there a full videos around from the all the other pentagon security cameras? I've not come across any yet.

Security cameras are not meant to be high resolution or aimed at the sky or lawn. They are mostly meant to identify cars passing checkpoints or watching helipads or parking lots for strange activity. Most have a low frame rate to save hard drive space, and the plane was going fast enough to only show up between frames.

I don't know if you've ever used a camera before, but high speed objects don't capture very well on a low shutter speed. They literally turn invisible.

Anyway, I did do a thread on the two pentagon videos that had a viewpoint of the plane coming in. Both show something in the pixels, but again, you cannot capture something going that fast on a low shutter speed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join