It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Well he is a fellow truther and you haven't said what disinformation he is spreading.

Tell me, leaving aside all other evidence, how do you rationally maintain that there was a missile in the face of scores of witnesses to a plane and not a single one to a missile ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Well he is a fellow truther and you haven't said what disinformation he is spreading.

Tell me, leaving aside all other evidence, how do you rationally maintain that there was a missile in the face of scores of witnesses to a plane and not a single one to a missile ?

Once again, it has to do with physics. The impossibility of the flight maneuvers, even for an ace fighter pilot. The sheared off light poles on the interstate. The lack of a photo or film clip showing us a plane. The immediate confiscation of the Gulf Station surveillance video by the FBI. The 16 foot round hole coming out the c-ring. The testimony at the 911 commission hearings of Navy people saying they smelled cordite and not jet fuel, among other things inconsistent with a "plane". Not one piece of luggage, not one seat, nothing. Only a few scraps that a few guys hauled off by hand in about 20 minutes. A 757 crashing into a concrete building would have made a GIGANTIC mess. There was NO PLANE, period. I could go on and on and on with this, but you wannabe debunkers are not here to discuss logic and reason. You're only here to try and convince otherwise sane and rational people that they should abandon everything they know about the real world to accommodate the events of ONE DAY that did nothing but to serve the long-range purposes of the Power Elite and their Military-Industrial Complex. Same crappola, different day. There is no conspiracy, no one plans these things, and everything happens by random accident in the world of you debunking wingnuts.
edit on 10-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: spelling

edit on 10-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

None of that answers why there are buckets of witnesses to a plane and not one to a missile; and on a bright sunny morning to boot.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

None of that answers why there are buckets of witnesses to a plane and not one to a missile; and on a bright sunny morning to boot.

A cruise missile with American Airlines paint and logo all over it traveling at 500+ mph (which is what it was) to a bunch of unsuspecting people on the Interstate could very well appear to be an American Airlines plane. Aside from them, it is a known fact that there were government plants (shills, you ought to be very familiar with that) to say that they clearly saw a plane. Then, all importantly, is the hive-mind mentality that the Power Elite have created, having deep knowledge of the subconscious mind and how to influence it (this is more than well-documented, if your head isn't in the sand). Now put that together with a controlled media, and you're going to have a lot of people saying they clearly saw a "plane", and very few, if anyone, who recognized that it was a missile is going to get any airtime, and if they do happen to voice themselves, they're written off as nut jobs by the media.

Ever see that talking head buffoon Bill O'Reilly in action? I'm sure you have. It's his way or you belong in an asylum. And they call themselves fair and balanced. What an utter joke.

It isn't really that complicated, but you delusional OS'ers need everything spelled out for you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why? Because it's the Pentagon.
As for no one had their camera pointed at it. Well with all the scene it apparently made, loud and knocking over light poles I imagine someone with a camera would see it and film.

You don't find it the least bit strange?
edit on 10-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

So that is your considered position ? Witnesses couldn't tell the difference between a painted up cruise missile 18 feet long and with a single engine and an airliner 155 feet long with two large external engines slung under long wings ?

And the rest are government plants for which you have zero evidence. There were thousands of people around the Pentagon that morning so how could perps reasonably expect absolutely everyone to be fooled that a tiny missile was an airliner ?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So that is your considered position ? Witnesses couldn't tell the difference between a painted up cruise missile 18 feet long and with a single engine and an airliner 155 feet long with two large external engines slung under long wings ?

And the rest are government plants for which you have zero evidence. There were thousands of people around the Pentagon that morning so how could perps reasonably expect absolutely everyone to be fooled that a tiny missile was an airliner ?

Yes, it's amazing what you can do when you control the whole damn circus. Just like the people on the ground in Manhattan who saw and heard something very strange heading towards the North Tower, the first hit. "Well, I'm not sure what it was, it didn't look or sound like a normal plane, but it must have been, because that's what the news said."

Then of course, in the initial shock of 911, people were stunned, including myself. No one knew what to think. When the Towers collapsed I was in a complete state of shock. It made no sense. I worked in those buildings. I saw the guts of them when floors were being renovated. I knew about the immense core. Those buildings went down in a nuclear holocaust of pyroclastic clouds. That Sir, is my reality, and I'm sticking with it.

No worries, the perps will all be under arrest soon, or hiding under rocks. I won't be back online until tomorrow so have a good day.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

How does such a flimsy aluminum frame penetrate multiple layers of 9 ft thick concrete walls?

Not buying here...

Where did you ever get the idea the Pentagon had 9 foot thick walls?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by hooper

Why? Because it's the Pentagon.
As for no one had their camera pointed at it. Well with all the scene it apparently made, loud and knocking over light poles I imagine someone with a camera would see it and film.

You don't find it the least bit strange?
edit on 10-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

The plane a was traveling at over 700 feet per second. Meaning it was less than 2 seconds between the light poles and the building.
How long does it take you to turn around, turn on your camera, bring it to your eyes and press the record button.

Do some simple math and use a little logic.
It's silly posts like this that gives truthers a bad image.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I actually found the source of the two pentagon camera videos and downloaded them, dissecting individual frames in a thread I made. I'll just locate that for you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A little research should bring up the link, and then you should be able to use wayback.archive.org to retrieve the files.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

A cruise missile with American Airlines paint and logo all over it traveling at 500+ mph (which is what it was) to a bunch of unsuspecting people on the Interstate could very well appear to be an American Airlines plane. Aside from them, it is a known fact that there were government plants (shills, you ought to be very familiar with that) to say that they clearly saw a plane. Then, all importantly, is the hive-mind mentality that the Power Elite have created, having deep knowledge of the subconscious mind and how to influence it (this is more than well-documented, if your head isn't in the sand). Now put that together with a controlled media, and you're going to have a lot of people saying they clearly saw a "plane", and very few, if anyone, who recognized that it was a missile is going to get any airtime, and if they do happen to voice themselves, they're written off as nut jobs by the media.

Ever see that talking head buffoon Bill O'Reilly in action? I'm sure you have. It's his way or you belong in an asylum. And they call themselves fair and balanced. What an utter joke.

It isn't really that complicated, but you delusional OS'ers need everything spelled out for you.

Wow classic Cognitive Dissonance with the encompassing of facts to boost the conspiracy:

1. Witnesses can't tell the different between a plane and a missile - Yeah right.
2. Those who saw a missile have been silenced as nut jobs - how convenient but where are they?
3. Competant witnesses are actually governemt shills - jaw dropping invention without fact.
4. Power elite have used mass mind control - Wow, reality is slipping away fast now isn't it......

You WANT to believe in the conspiracy (like a load of others here on ATS) as it is the only logical solution to all your other conspiracies (media control, mind control, one world order by Power Elite - to name a few) all wrapped up in a neat little bundle. Should you admit to being wrong with any one of those and the whole lot comes tumbling down and ten years of deluding yourself will send you to the asylum. That's why you are agitated and Alfie is calm.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Genxbeyond

So the all powerful governemnt that is capable of fooling thousands of people with airplane like missiles is not capable of producing a phony video?

Like I said, I'm here for the humor.

Me too! So funny!
What's super funny to me is that the "All Powerful Government"
can't find a suitable video to release of the most surveilled building
in the world.

Videos that would quiet the conspiracies.
Hmm.. I wonder why out of the 100's of vantage point cameras
we haven't seen anything? Just a smoke trail & an explosion.
And that video took an act of God to release.

The government loves to tell us "if you've got nothing to hide
don't worry about the cameras everywhere".

Well? I guess they have something to hide.
No ? Well then release some actual f****** footage.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Then of course, in the initial shock of 911, people were stunned, including myself. No one knew what to think. When the Towers collapsed I was in a complete state of shock. It made no sense.

I think that's the key. The people who tend to a "Truther"-type explanation tend to have been rather frightened by the event. They are looking for a narrative to explain it.

You show this with your conviction that soon everything will be alright. It won't.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
Ill tell you where its locked away, DEEP AWAY. Where no one can see it.

The best footage that anyone can see on YOUTUBE -is a small white blip -then a Massive explosion.

CLEARLY A MISSLE-PERIOD...

THERE ARE OVER DOZEN CAMERAS, that watch and have been watching the Pentagon for EVER!

The simple question I dare to ask is , WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?????

Goof grief, won't this internet hoax ever die? This entire "missile hit the Pentagon" baloney was invented by French author Thierry Meyssan to sell a bunch of conspiracy books, and the guy never even stepped foot on US soil, let along the Pentagon. You're going to believe HIM over the 100 eyewitnesses who were physically there and specifically reported it was a plane they saw hitting the Pentagon?

A plane really did hit the Pentagon. Go find another conspiracy to wallow in, 'cause this one is getting old.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

]Me too! So funny!

I think it is.

What's super funny to me is that the "All Powerful Government"
can't find a suitable video to release of the most surveilled building
in the world.

The most surveilled building in the world??? And where did you find that little gem?

Videos that would quiet the conspiracies.

You forget - no one cares about the "conspiracies".

Hmm.. I wonder why out of the 100's of vantage point cameras
we haven't seen anything?

Because there were none pointed at an open piece of ground between the highway and the building?

Just a smoke trail & an explosion.

If you don't understand by now after its been explained 5,000 times, well, then you never will.

And that video took an act of God to release.

Act of God? Nope, just a FOIA request.

The government loves to tell us "if you've got nothing to hide
don't worry about the cameras everywhere".

Again, please prove there was a camera pointed and recording at that point, at that time. And by the way, simply opining that its the most surveilled building in the world doesn't count.

Well? I guess they have something to hide.

Yep, guess is what you are doing. Your guesses are not facts.

No ? Well then release some actual f****** footage

They did. You don't like them. Too bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

But for some reason you have access to all this top secret testimony that proves 9/11 was an inside job. How does that work?

HA HA HA Good one. these conspiracy theorists seem to think thsoe damned fool conspiracy web sites with their slick design and interfaces must have some granite faced office building in Washington loaded with lawyers in suit and investigative reporters on par with Woodward and Bernstein, when in actuality, they're just a bunch of college kids making internet videos in their dorm room.

Just how the heck do college kids creating videos in their dorm room have access to all this super duper secret intelligence that gov't spooks with silenced pistols are routinely sent out to cover up?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Actually, I don't think they're even college kids. Most kids in college have better things to do, and more common sense then to believe something because its on a slick website.

No, I think were down to conspiracy hobbyist and a few grifters trying to generate traffic at some websites.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You've seen footage aside from the FOIA requested one?
(That simple FOIA took what, 2+ years?)
I had no idea any other videos had been released.
100's of cameras and that one shot is all we get
and you are satisfied?

I'm not trying to fight with you, but I'm
truly surprised Official Story people
can't admit ,it's a bit odd .
Obviously lots of video exists of that day
at the Pentagon .

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

You've seen footage aside from the FOIA requested one?
(That simple FOIA took what, 2+ years?)

Well, thats because no one really cared that much. Its not like most Americans were sitting around wondering whether or not a plane hit the Pentagon and needed more proof.

I had no idea any other videos had been released.

Well, there's one from the gas station and one from the hotel, but neither show the actual plane and impact, per the FOIA request.

100's of cameras and that one shot is all we get
and you are satisfied?

Yes, because I am not suffering from the delusion that the Pentagon is a movie set covered in high definition cameras.

I'm not trying to fight with you, but I'm truly surprised Official Story people can't admit ,it's a bit odd .
Obviously lots of video exists of that day at the Pentagon

Tell you what. The Pentagon is still there. Go down and count what you think are the cameras. See if the entire exterior is covered in cameras today.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Obviously lots of video exists of that day
at the Pentagon .

Maybe interior shots of walls being smashed? But they won't show a plane.

Have you ever noticed that banks and quickmarts never have cameras outside to show the getaway car?
Is that a conspiracy too?

I think you assume too much when it comes to good security design.
If you have a wall with no doors and blast resistant/ non opening windows, what benifit does a camera have?
If you have to monitor 1000 or more cameras, what benifit does a sky cam give you?
When you have 17.5 miles of coridors to monitor, do you benifit from cameras on a grassy field?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join