It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

Except the differnence is you believe in no proof, while ask where is the proof???

Or better yet - demand the release of something that doesn't exist which is, of course, clear proof that it does exist!!! And they say this isn't a religion.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I watched a video where they did a study of the official flight path and compared it to witness accounts and also where the lamp poles were knocked over, nothing matched up. I think there was a plane, but it did not hit the Pentagon, it kept going. Gotta find that video, wait one...

There is a ton of this stuff on you-tube.

I think it is this one that I remember

No big airplane pieces, no big engines, only one little engine (missile engine). Pilots say no way to fly that low and flat by an unexperienced pilot, hole size is wrong, video all confiscated... G-force makes maneuver IMPOSSIBLE as recorded in the official story. Even the color of the explosion on the official video indicates missile, not airplane...

Stinks.
edit on 9-4-2012 by kawika because: add text

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Show me one video of a missile going off in a bright orange fireball.

You guys have been watching too many hollywood movies.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Shill alert.

Watch the videos...

Another good one here

How does a big ole airplane like that fit inside a little 16 foot hole with no wings, tail, debris left outside the building??

Looking for the part about the explosion color, can't remember where I saw it... From memory I think the issue is the white flash at the beginning of the explosion. Missile explosions would be a white flash like that. No so with the aircraft.

edit on 9-4-2012 by kawika because: add video

edit on 9-4-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

No big airplane pieces, no big engines, only one little engine (missile engine)

No big engines huh...?

Look pretty big here

www.aerospaceweb.org...

No big pieces...?

Landing gear assemblies

www.aerospaceweb.org...

Lots of little pieces here

[img]http://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/757-americanlogo.jpg[/img

You lose.......

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

How are those photos related to the pentagon?

How does a flimsy aluminum airplane go through a 16 ft round hole to leave no trace outside the building?

How does such a flimsy aluminum frame penetrate multiple layers of 9 ft thick concrete walls?

Not buying here...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Incredible, isn't it. Ten years on, OBL dead... and still, no chance of seeing any of the numerous videos that must have captured that historic moment.

If you went and climbed a wall at the Pentagon tomorrow dressed as Superman, the footage from a dozen security cameras would be all over the news. Yet, a jumbo jet crashes, millions of people demand to see the evidence and.... nada.

No wonder sites like this exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One missing airplane + one impact zone at the Pentagon = plane hit the Pentagon; 95-99% of the population will (did) logically make that deduction and therefore the government won't ever need to produce any evidence supporting it.

Face it, TPTB don't give a rats ass about convincing anyone of us on ATS. Whatever it is they have from those dozens of other video cameras will be hidden away until it is permanently lost forever.

By the time the truth ever comes out on this, most of the people involved will be dead and it'll be 'history' (the kind of stuff that could never happen again in this day and age...)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Incredible, isn't it. Ten years on, OBL dead... and still, no chance of seeing any of the numerous videos that must have captured that historic moment.

If you went and climbed a wall at the Pentagon tomorrow dressed as Superman, the footage from a dozen security cameras would be all over the news. Yet, a jumbo jet crashes, millions of people demand to see the evidence and.... nada.

No wonder sites like this exist.

BINGO

I don't have anything to add here. It's been beaten to death as is. I agree the footage does exist but none of us will ever see it.

No plane hit that building. Any sane person would come to the same conclusion with just a cursory examination of the "evidence"

That's all I have to say.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Some of you obviously have not noticed that " no plane at the Pentagon " has become a discredited fringe of a fringe in the truther camp.

See for example this article by a serious truther :-

www.journalof911studies.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
they should be asking for proof of the official story, get the pentagon video, get the missing recordings, talk to the people that were in the pentagon at the time, there has to be eyewitness's to such things. How is it that on this day, all the major intelligence agencies, lacked intelligence?

It has indeed been proven that 911 was an inside job.

There were dozens of eyewitnesses, many of them high-ranking military people, including Navy war veterans that were inside the Pentagon, who testified at the 911 Commission hearings. The evidence they presented was overwhelming. The only problem was that the US Government enacted "State Secret Privilege" and had all the testimony thrown out, claiming that it was a threat to national security. The only threat it presented was to the security of their own asses.

There is something very good that is coming out of 911, something that will liberate humanity from the tyranny of these black magicians. There is a hierarchy overlooking this planet and making sure that these idiots don't step too far out of line to the point where they do irreversible damage. They were ALLOWED to perpetrate 911, to liberate humanity after 13,000 years of being held hostage in darkness by these parasitic oligarchs. It has become the catalyst to alert and organize the vast majority of the good guys in the US military into legally and forcefully removing these Nazi criminals that have infiltrated the US Government.

Since then, they have been thwarted countless times in their efforts to install a fascist dictatorship in Washington in addition to starting Albert Pike's way overdue WWIII.

These guys took an oath to protect the United States from any threat, foreign or DOMESTIC. And they certainly will.

edit on 10-4-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Some of you obviously have not noticed that " no plane at the Pentagon " has become a discredited fringe of a fringe in the truther camp.

Wow... it's been a long time since I've seen that many lies in one article. Sorry to inform you that it has only been discredited in the minds of mind-controlled zombies.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

It has indeed been proven that 911 was an inside job.

And yet no one believes that. Funny.

There were dozens of eyewitnesses, many of them high-ranking military people, including Navy war veterans that were inside the Pentagon, who testified at the 911 Commission hearings. The evidence they presented was overwhelming. The only problem was that the US Government enacted "State Secret Privilege" and had all the testimony thrown out, claiming that it was a threat to national security. The only threat it presented was to the security of their own asses.

But for some reason you have access to all this top secret testimony that proves 9/11 was an inside job. How does that work?

There is something very good that is coming out of 911, something that will liberate humanity from the tyranny of these black magicians.

So when does the liberation happen? Its been 11 years now.

There is a hierarchy overlooking this planet and making sure that these idiots don't step too far out of line to the point where they do irreversible damage.

If only there were a hierarchy that had that much control over humanity.

They were ALLOWED to perpetrate 911, to liberate humanity after 13,000 years of being held hostage in darkness by these parasitic oligarchs.

13,000 years? Never mind.

It has become the catalyst to alert and organize the vast majority of the good guys in the US military into legally and forcefully removing these Nazi criminals that have infiltrated the US Government.

And starts when?

Since then, they have been thwarted countless times in their efforts to install a fascist dictatorship in Washington in addition to starting Albert Pike's way overdue WWIII.

Now we're into the Outer Limits

These guys took an oath to protect the United States from any threat, foreign or DOMESTIC. And they certainly will.

Any day now, any day now.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Oh God, yet another deluded psycho who can read the minds of everyone on planet earth....and beyond!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by hooper

Oh God, yet another deluded psycho who can read the minds of everyone on planet earth....and beyond!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

You don't exactly need to be a mind reader to know that no one believes 9/11 was an "inside job". Simple, everyday human interaction will tell you that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Wow... it's been a long time since I've seen that many lies in one article. Sorry to inform you that it has only been discredited in the minds of mind-controlled zombies.

You do realise that Dr Wyndham, who you are accusing of writing an article full of lies without actually specifying any, is a distinguished fellow truther ?

Still, your loss. Part of what he is saying is that until truthers can take a more disciplined rational approach to things like the Pentagon evidence then who is going to listen to anything else they have to say.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

I've never gotten into the 9-11 conspiracies too much because I think the government probably had enough warnings that they could all be arrested and that is enough of a cover up and almost like allowing it to happen.

This one question has always bothered me though. With all the tourists and all the security.. why haven't we seen a tape of the pentagon being hit?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

This one question has always bothered me though. With all the tourists and all the security.. why haven't we seen a tape of the pentagon being hit?

Because, like almost all events in human history, no one had a video camera pointed exactly at that part of the Pentagon for those 10 seconds when the plane hit. Its really kind of simple. As for security, is it your belief that every square inch of the Pentagon exterior is under constant recorded surveillance? And why?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I don't think I have anything to add really, and just become frustrated at the vast amount of information out there, to the point that it could become your life's work to seek the truth, and you would most probable fail.
My hat goes off to those people who have the motivation in whatever guise, to continue pursuing truth.
Like many, much more learned members here than me, I have read and watched stuff, taken it in and because I am human, drawn conclusions. My opinions are not important.
One thing which I would like to have explained though by someone more knowledgeable than myself is regarding the exit hole; which sat there plain as day in a situation where the plane disintegrated.
I am sorry I have not trawled the history so please feel free to tell me where to go!

I did find this article interesting though. Any feedback?
www.rense.com...

OK, so just found a previous thread, will read on it.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Mufcutcakeyumyum because: Searched history search engine

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You do realise that Dr Wyndham, who you are accusing of writing an article full of lies without actually specifying any, is a distinguished fellow truther ?

Still, your loss. Part of what he is saying is that until truthers can take a more disciplined rational approach to things like the Pentagon evidence then who is going to listen to anything else they have to say.

If he claims to be a "fellow truther", then he's a disinformation artist, because there was no plane at the Pentagon. A missile, yes. Even the 5 frames that the Pentagon released reveal that much. Geez, the wall didn't even collapse until 20 minutes after the hit, after the firefighters were pulled back (more controlled demolition). To prove that, it was neatly sheared off at one wall, where the furniture right next to the edge hadn't even budged.

There is fakery EVERYWHERE on 911, and you guys close your eyes to ALL OF IT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join