It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Ill tell you where its locked away, DEEP AWAY. Where no one can see it.

The best footage that anyone can see on YOUTUBE -is a small white blip -then a Massive explosion.

CLEARLY A MISSLE-PERIOD...

THERE ARE OVER DOZEN CAMERAS, that watch and have been watching the Pentagon for EVER!

The simple question I dare to ask is , WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?????

Simple there is no, FOOTAGE, because its A MISSLE. AND THE GOVERMENT RELEASE OF THE TAPE WOULD PROVE 911 WAS INDEED A INSIDE JOB....

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !
edit on 9-4-2012 by Genxbeyond because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2012 by dbates because: Caps lock title edit.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Genxbeyond

So the all powerful governemnt that is capable of fooling thousands of people with airplane like missiles is not capable of producing a phony video?

Like I said, I'm here for the humor.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If a plane hit the Pentagon, worst case scenario for the gov't is...
we see footage of the jetliner hit the Pentagon...
and all conspiracy theories, and pains in the asses asking questions, are silenced forever.

End of the debate.

Why don't they show us?
Because they don't have a CGI plane to insert that experts can't debunk.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Sure they can but said phony video can and will easily be dissected by anyone and everyone. So the easiest route is hide the real video forever

Why are they hiding the video from the public? That alone should raise questions but if you are the kind of person who believes what they are told while asking no questions, then you may be an OS'er

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genxbeyond
Ill tell you where its locked away, DEEP AWAY. Where no one can see it.

The best footage that anyone can see on YOUTUBE -is a small white blip -then a Massive explosion.

CLEARLY A MISSLE-PERIOD...

THERE ARE OVER DOZEN CAMERAS, that watch and have been watching the Pentagon for EVER!

The simple question I dare to ask is , WHERE IS THE FOOTAGE?????

Simple there is no, FOOTAGE, because its A MISSLE. AND THE GOVERMENT RELEASE OF THE TAPE WOULD PROVE 911 WAS INDEED A INSIDE JOB....

911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB !

I think this guys onto something. I know we've been talking about this for over a decade but guys, srlsy i think hes onto something, why has nobody ever thought about this!!!!!!!

Welcome to the gang
Your reality and how you perceive things has just changed completely. Dont let it scare you, understand it and try wake as many people as you can, without scaring the sht out of them

edit on 9-4-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They have. It just gets buried by the trolls, just wait and see.

2nd

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This is a thread where the line, " pics or it didn't happen" dosn't fit very well.

Something something 2'nd line.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thank you, OP...Thank You...Thank You. I have heard all of this 9/11 data debated ad nauseam and it never seems to lead anywhere except to a gateway for the trolls to come barging in. Where is the video evidence? The world has been asking for this since it happened. Forget about explosive content and temperatures that melt steel. Forget about the arguable elements they will inevitably lead to derailment and troll nullification. It seems that it would make sense that if the evidence proved that it was a plane then the US Gov. would have shown it. Not showing it seems obvious.

I had seen a story where the government's response to this video evidence was that it can't be released because of the ongoing investigation. Isn't the "perp" buried at sea and what accomplices could use this video evidence to support their defense? hmmmmm....maybe they could use it to prove their innocence. Strange conclusion? Nope....COMMON SENSE.

We need to stop picking apart all of the data (being inundated by "the stories" is part of the cover-up...search out the obvious and deny ignorance!

Thank you again OP...for keeping it simple and straight forward. S&F for you.

edit on 9-4-2012 by MightyQuincunx because: typos

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Or what ever happened to the gas station across the street, THAT video is out there somewhere. Michael Moore said there are over hundreds of cameras JUST ON THAT ONE SIDE that the "plane" hit.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I don't buy into the "Official Story" one bit.

However, some believe the Pentagon hit is the "ace in the hole" they are holding back in reserve.

Think about it. There are two possible scenarios:

1 - A missile hit the Pentagon, and thus they set land speed records gathering every surveillance camera's recordings so this could never be discovered and confirmed.

Or...

2 - The Pentagon was indeed hit by an airliner and they are creating "disinformation" for the time they can then release the recordings and say, "Wow! Can you believe these nutty Truthers? You cannot believe any of their crazy theories". Thus punching a huge hole into any inside job speculation.

Just a theory I've read on numerous websites.

The real answer? It can pretty much be guaranteed it's not what most people think.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by hooper

Sure they can but said phony video can and will easily be dissected by anyone and everyone. So the easiest route is hide the real video forever

Why are they hiding the video from the public? That alone should raise questions but if you are the kind of person who believes what they are told while asking no questions, then you may be an OS'er

Why bother? No pics - evidence of an "inside job". Pics - declare they're phony and therefore evidence of an inside job. There's not one scintilla of physical evidence or photos or videos or witness that hasn't been declared phony from some nook or cranny of conspiracist. Hell, there's even a thread in here that says the WTC towers were empty and the victims were all make-believe.

I mean, really. Please read some of the threads here. Can you imagine if the Pentagon released a video clearly showing Flight 77 crashing through the walls and then imagine all these truthers throwing up their collective hands and going "never mind - we're obviously all wrong"!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is clearly one of those situations where a site search would have revealed countless previous posts.. the pentagon video, lacktherof .. and possible explanations has been talked about to death on ATS.. is there really a need for another thread?

just curious..
edit on 4/9/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

It may just be me but I have a hard time picking up what you're putting down, as in I have a hard time following what it is you're trying to communicate. In any case, if they want to shut down Truther arguments then release the Pentagon videos. The fact they won't release said video is highly suspect and gives more credence to the Truther argument. I suspect that video will be released in 50 years (+/-) as in usual US Federal Gov't fashion, you know, like the Gulf of Tonkin info that was released in 2005, the catalyst incident that sent the US into Vietnam.

Btw, for someone who says they're only here for Lulz, I see by you post history you only post in the 9/11 forum. I guess you must really find this place amusing, and only this one forum among many on this site. Interesting.

reply to post by miniatus

What 9/11 argument hasn't been discussed to death on this forum?

edit on 9-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
| POLL |

Which happens first?

1) They release the full footage and multiple angled videos of the plane hitting the Pentagon.

2) Aliens land.

3) Hooper actually acknowledges there are quite a few holes in the Official Story.

edit on 9-4-2012 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not another " 9/11 missle hit the pentagon theory "... This has been done to death...thus the death of the 9/11 trueth movement.

You guys can't prove a thing. But keep trying...It's very entertaining.....!!!!!

I love it....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Absolutley there is always the need for another thread...

Until the goverment shows us the footage!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlucchese

I love it too... yet another media fed pig like yourself who has yet to see the FOOTAGE IM SPEAKING OF... Than you are the nothing more than a sheep wanting to believe in my opposite.

Except the differnence is you believe in no proof, while ask where is the proof???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Maybe there are no cameras on the pentagon because they aren't worried about security at all.

maybe the cameras rotate and were facing the other direction just as the missle (ah) airplane hit the building.

Maybe the cameras are old school in the overbudgeted pentagon and ran out of tape before the plane hit.

Maybe they are fake cameras and don't record anything.

Maybe bin laden used his extremely vast reaching resources and had in insider in the pentagon to delete the footage.

Maybe there was an incoming CME at the time and caused electromagnetic disturbances to erase the tapes.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The 9/11 conspiracies are funny.

Simply because it cannot be proven that its an inside job.

The official story is even funnier.

Simply because the offical story cannot be proven.

How is that possible?

The biggest terrorist attack in the history of the world, and we cannot prove the official story? The pentagon besides the white house, is the most highly secured building in the world, and they can't produce a single video of the suspected plane hitting it? If the united states is that unorganized, and allowed all of those things to happen on 9/11, then they are certainly not as strong, or as smart, as they make themselves out to be. But people will mindlessly debate the events of 9/11 and never question why they are debating it to begin with. The people that believe in the official story should not argue with the conspiracy theorists, and vice versa. Instead, they should be asking for proof of the official story, get the pentagon video, get the missing recordings, talk to the people that were in the pentagon at the time, there has to be eyewitness's to such things. How is it that on this day, all the major intelligence agencies, lacked intelligence?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join