It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider yourselves warned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
i totally agree. the mods did send a warning and put in the message board about this.
worked for a day,the boom! this crap started again.
im in an inter racial relationship,and it affects me and my girl,and all our children.
the first post i read after the 'warning' i replied with my usual sanity,and at he end i asked where were the mods!
what about your warning!
im posting on your thread about 24 hours after you wrote it,and im looking at the new topics list this morn.,and it looks like your gonna be busy being batman!!!
god speed friend

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
During my last few visits into this forum, I haven't done much more than post alerts. I'd like to be able to focus on other things, but the river of vomit keeps rising, and is threatening to engulf this forum completely.

Consider yourselves on notice, bigots. Every thread I encounter that promotes hatred of people of different skin colours, sexual orientations, religions, or whatever else, is going to have an alert posted to the staff. Whether or not the mods themselves do anything is their perogative; but as long as I'm around, they're not going to be able to claim they didn't know about this material.

I've tried asking nicely, close to half a dozen times now, in fact. You've made it abundantly clear that you are not willing to listen; so I'm not asking any more. At this point, the Batcape is going on.

I'm asking anyone else here who is willing to help, to join me in alerting the staff about the existence of these threads. We need to begin the process of taking back this forum.

If there is a race war currently brewing in America, then it is bad enough that it will be fought in the streets. It should not be fought here, and those who would seek to do so, need to be banned.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ahhh! I see. A self appointed neighborhood watch captain armed with an itchy mouse trigger finger.
Outstanding.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hanyak69

Would this include hating someone's avatar? Because ,like mine, some of these avatars are stupid and ugly. Am I a bigot if I hate an avatar??????I am sooooo confused.......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Turn around, walk away, blow town. That would have been the smart thing to do. I guess I wasn't that smart.
-- Max Payne

For some reason, I just don't feel particularly inclined to do that. I think it's because I'm aware of the fact that even if I was a perfect saint around here myself, people would still look for some other source of ammunition which they could use against me...and that in fact, their mining of my post history was done for that very purpose.

So in other words, you can accuse me of being a hypocritical douchebag myself, as much as you want. My point still stands. Most of you don't want to use this site for anything other than a podium to spew your own bile, and you will use any means at your disposal to silence anyone who objects to that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Don't worry OP, I got this.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Most of you don't want to use this site for anything other than a podium to spew your own bile, and you will use any means at your disposal to silence anyone who objects to that.

I like the way you classify ATS members as "Most". Kind of putting us all in the same bag isn't it?
No Kumbaya for the rest of us, I assume.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more with you op. as a matter of fact I was just altering my profile and it asks what posts you dislike the most and I put down the racial ones. There is no place for this type of propaganda here. Make your own site and post hate there.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If you truely think about it every one is racist....
Whites are racists cause they think they are better than everybody else
blacks are racists cause we think we are the best
etc....
Same goes with sex, religion, countries, school spirit....etc...
If you don't think you are better or will never be better then you are destined to stay where you are.
Everyone wants to be the best, always right, and great at sex.
I strive to be better than everyone else, so I am racists to everyone but myself. I have self pride.
It is kindof like gay pride, black pride, christian pride, USA pride......I am self proud and loving it.
If you don't agree with me I don't really care cause my opinion is better than yours, because that is how I choose to view it. But to claim someone is not racists, then you my brother/ sister are in self denial.
edit on 10-4-2012 by hanyak69 because: left off the "F"

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Yes, I was behaving like that myself, at one point. Consider me a hypocrite now if you like.

all hale petrus4: he has been Saved, has seen the light. watch now as he performs a "walking on water"

edit on 10-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by petrus4

all hale petrus4: he has been Saved, has seen the light. watch now as he performs a "walking on water"

I think we both know that isn't true.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
S&F, if it helps cut down on some of the worthless crap that gets posted, and that even hits hottest topic quite often (the "not again..." point.), then it's worth it.

Some people will give you stick but don't worry about it, it's natural, especially seeing as like you say, some (I'd say some instead of most.) around here post only to cause problems. Which is basically trolling, like it used to be known. But some of these trolls are possibly professional.

Got to admit that being paid to troll would be absolutely hilarious, but not when it's trolling in the way that's done on this site so often, where there's a specific agenda being pushed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's the thing about all self righteous people, they always have to be in control of everybody else.

They really should just learn to live their own lives and not worry what other people believe.

people have a right to their beliefs, and people have a right to express them, no matter how unfortunate or unpopular they might be.

People should stop thinking they have the monopoly on morality, they don't.

When you stop worrying about what other people believe, you will be happier.

Worrying about what other people believe and trying to force people into believing what you believe only makes you miserable.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

. Most of you don't want to use this site for anything other than a podium to spew your own bile, and you will use any means at your disposal to silence anyone who objects to that.

No...that's what your doing...you haven't learned anything from this experience and thts a shame.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I'm waiting to see how many racists and sexists post on this thread agreeing with it.

Maybe I should do a search and see how many prejudiced comments you guys have made in the past...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

im with you. like i said i'm in an inter racial relationship with kids. i live with this crap every day. plus we have kids that are different races and they have to deal with that at school.
i study religion,i am of no mainstream faith and i dont push my faith in any ones face,but i do enjoy discutions on religion.
trust me im behind you!
i just got a warning from the mods because some clown had to comment on my grammar instead of posting something intelligent,so i replied with my wit! now i got a slap on the wrist.
i understand the mods,but this guy was a piece of work! he needed a lashing!

peace

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join