It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Consider yourselves warned

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
During my last few visits into this forum, I haven't done much more than post alerts. I'd like to be able to focus on other things, but the river of vomit keeps rising, and is threatening to engulf this forum completely.

Consider yourselves on notice, bigots. Every thread I encounter that promotes hatred of people of different skin colours, sexual orientations, religions, or whatever else, is going to have an alert posted to the staff. Whether or not the mods themselves do anything is their perogative; but as long as I'm around, they're not going to be able to claim they didn't know about this material.

I've tried asking nicely, close to half a dozen times now, in fact. You've made it abundantly clear that you are not willing to listen; so I'm not asking any more. At this point, the Batcape is going on.

I'm asking anyone else here who is willing to help, to join me in alerting the staff about the existence of these threads. We need to begin the process of taking back this forum.

If there is a race war currently brewing in America, then it is bad enough that it will be fought in the streets. It should not be fought here, and those who would seek to do so, need to be banned.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I really hate orcs. I think orcs should get out of our country!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
couldn't agree more. prejudice for race, sex, religion among other is a terrible thing and eats away at everyone, not just the victims.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
During my last few visits into this forum, I haven't done much more than post alerts. I'd like to be able to focus on other things, but the river of vomit keeps rising, and is threatening to engulf this forum completely.

Consider yourselves on notice, bigots. Every thread I encounter that promotes hatred of people of different skin colours, sexual orientations, religions, or whatever else, is going to have an alert posted to the staff. Whether or not the mods themselves do anything is their perogative; but as long as I'm around, they're not going to be able to claim they didn't know about this material.

I've tried asking nicely, close to half a dozen times now, in fact. You've made it abundantly clear that you are not willing to listen; so I'm not asking any more. At this point, the Batcape is going on.

I'm asking anyone else here who is willing to help, to join me in alerting the staff about the existence of these threads. We need to begin the process of taking back this forum.

If there is a race war currently brewing in America, then it is bad enough that it will be fought in the streets. It should not be fought here, and those who would seek to do so, need to be banned.

Yea, let's be civil before we end up like GoatLikeProsthetics.... the 14 year old shills will invade if we let it go on much longer. This should be a forum for truth and disclosure, not a battering ram for racism, sexism or other isms....starting to think I have come to the wrong forum at times.

We have always prided ourselves at being able to uncover the hidden secreets of the eite and those that would rule over us. This is just another devisive tactic that they use to keep us attacking each other while they further enslave us. I believe self policing the shills and trolls will keep us congruent and focused. The fact is, if we don't do this, we could be banned from the intertubes, then where would we get our info, MSM?
edit on 9-4-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Blood fury doesn't only have negative uses, ya know.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222

Don't knock it until you've tried it. Blood fury doesn't only have negative uses, ya know.

I like em sliced thin and covered in cheese.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The mods have been doing a pretty fair job.. I saw a couple threads get closed today when they started to get out of hand for racial remarks.. or right before it got to that point.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I live in a bi-racial household, and there's no chance of any race war effecting us.

Anyone involved in a race war, wants to be involved in a race war. I'm all for freedom of choice, and if they engage in such lunacy, whether promoted by MSM news or culture, it's their choice to participate. No concept, ideology, belief system, or wars of any kind have any power except for the power WE give to them.

Let the T&C violators do their thing, the mods will make sure the door doesn't hit them on their way out.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I agree. ATS should be an island of sanity and rabbits. No race war here.

(but I still get to razz on liberals, don't I?)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dear OP,
I share your concerns and sentiments.

But who is any member to become a vigilante? And dictate what is right, wrong and scream for censorship?

It only makes and turns us to what we free mankind ourselves hate - the denial to freedom of expression. more so on this site.

Let each and everyone be allowed a voice. None of us are pefect. It is only by voicing out that can one re-evalutes one's position, to stand firm on his beliefs or to change for better. Logic and reason rules the hearts of mankind. We are thinking and rational beings, not animals.

Sweeping issues under the carpet or censorship will only make things worse, as radical and harmful thoughts finds no expression on discussion sites. As such, without a voice, it will only be enacted into the real world, with far more harmful consequences to oneself and innocent others.

If we feel we are right, then there should never be fear of being criticised wrongly. It is only when we are wrong, that we seek for censorship, shut up the voice of others, and behave no better than a tyrant.

Tyranny of thought has no place on this great site that reaches out to millions around the world. OP, may you carefully consider whom you really are - a supposed 'freedom figher' or just another cowardly tyrant. It's your choice.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

An old Grandfather said to his grandson, who came to him with anger at a friend who had done him an injustice, "Let me tell you a story.

I too, at times, have felt a great hate for those that have taken so much, with no sorrow for what they do.

But hate wears you down, and does not hurt your enemy. It is like taking poison and wishing your enemy would die. I have struggled with these feelings many times." He continued, "It is as if there are two wolves inside me. One is good and does no harm. He lives in harmony with all around him, and does not take offense when no offense was intended. He will only fight when it is right to do so, and in the right way.

But the other wolf, ah! He is full of anger. The littlest thing will set him into a fit of temper. He fights everyone, all the time, for no reason. He cannot think because his anger and hate are so great. It is helpless anger,for his anger will change nothing.

Sometimes, it is hard to live with these two wolves inside me, for both of them try to dominate my spirit."

The boy looked intently into his Grandfather's eyes and asked, "Which one wins, Grandfather?"

The Grandfather smiled and quietly said, "The one I feed."

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

We as humans need to realize that to move forward we need to move as one. We are captive slaves both black, white, brown and and other shade of skin that really when you look at thousands of similarities the only thing that currently separates us is a mental stigma of skin color, one minor difference that some hold as so important. The mental sigmas of skin color were put in our minds for a reason, the reason being that we spend our effort and time fighting each other when none of us are really in control of anything. Racism was and is a created ideal to keep the system of the 250 people that run this world in power.

Look at it logically....
White vs. Black
Black vs. Brown
Brown vs. White
etc......

But why don't we have...
Blind vs. Deaf
or
One leg vs. two legged people??

What makes it right for a group of a certain skin pigmentation to be hated and not groups or disabled?

Neither are right, but it happens this way??

What I'm trying to say is racism is not only a created ideal but something that is blasted into our mind no matter what progress is made in society and it's done for a reason, divide and conquer, divided we are weak and easy to control, together we are strong, stronger than them and them being the 250 that are running this world into demise. If they created a stigma to hate blind people we would hate blind people, they created a sigma of the Muslim religion so now Americas think all Muslims are terrorist or suicide bombers.

We don't even know what else exists out there, we could have eight legged spider aliens that come down and attack everyone and not a single person will care that the person fighting with you is of a different skin color.

It's the only way to go forward, all of us realizing that our similarities far out weigh our differences and that together we can do much more that we can divided.
edit on 9-4-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am going on my WoW account now, jump on my alliance mage and take care of every single orc I find. first I will sheep them over and over, then I will freeze them over and over then I will arcane blast the crap out of them.Thank you for the next two hours of Orc destroying fun!.

edit on 9-4-2012 by hapablab because: typo

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Dear OP,
I share your concerns and sentiments.

But who is any member to become a vigilante? And dictate what is right, wrong and scream for censorship?

It only makes and turns us to what we free mankind ourselves hate - the denial to freedom of expression. more so on this site.

I've been seeing what happens to other sites though, that start to let this in. Go and look at liveleak.com. GodlikeProductions has apparently been destroyed by it, as well. You let it get a foothold, and it overruns the entire place.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Muslims have a high degree of inherent aggression and capacity for violence;

They are extremely violent. They want to convert others to Islam by the sword, and they likewise want to murder anyone who would seek to leave the religion.

ats.com

Are these the statements you are speaking of?

edit on 9-4-2012 by type0civ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I am going on my WoW account now, jump on my alliance mage and take care of every single orc I find. first I will sheep them over and over, then I will freeze them over and over then I will arcane blast the crap out of them.Thank you for the next two hours of Orc destroying fun!.

I didn't know there was this much Orc hate out there.

edit on 9-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

There is that little "alert" feature. Its there for a reason...
edit on 9-4-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by petrus4

Just a wee comment, petrus.

The 1st Ammendment, the ability to have the freedom of expression, is very important to me. Now I may not agree with the racists, the haters and baiters. But even fools have the right to show how foolish they are.

Just a caveat before we start turning folks in, just because they're foolish.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I do agree that hate and racism are horrible things. We must never give in to the hate based on some ones race, color, are sexual preferences. That being said; We just as the mods do: have a obligation and a duty to futher these ideas. To bring peace through thought. To futher the ideals of freedom from all forms of enslavement.

But we can not do that at the expense of free speech. I'm not saying that every one has the right to be as hateful on here as they want. I believe we should keep it civil. I'm just saying becareful not to turn into that which you hate. Isnt peace through repression kinda the goverments market.

Remember that was one of Batmans biggest struggles.

Rise above, Educate, Liberate, Free there minds through learning.

edit on 9-4-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab

I didn't know there was this much Orc hate out there.

edit on 9-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

Nah I just hate horde, and the orc dance moves

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join