It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exiled son of shah of Iran calls for Israel's help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

JERUSALEM (AP) — The exiled son of the toppled shah of Iran is calling on Israel not to bomb his home country, but rather to help the opposition to the ruling system.

This is not unexpected at all...its actually like dark comedy...

a person who's appearance you expect not only appears, but pretty much on schedule...

how's this for synchronicity?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

seriously..

good find..

Que act III

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
He's calling for Israel to work with Iran rather than threaten it. He raises some good points, and he is right in saying that threatening to bomb Iran only rallies support behind the current fundamentalist leader.

Regardless of whether this is planned or not, it serves as a voice of reason amidst a chorus of belligerence. It will probably fall on deaf ears.

I don't think that he is really picking sides, he understands that Israel is the aggressor here and obviously has nationalistic ties to Iran. He doesn't want to see war between the two countries.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Actually:

Instead, he appealed for help saying the Jewish state should put its "technological, financial and other resources at our disposal."

If someone asked me to give them my stuff....let me start a list of replies.

1. After I get done...i Might give you what's left.

and for the record, belligerence is hilarious when properly delivered.
edit on 9-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

you are quite obviously a STUDENT.

you are about to learn a great deal about why this article was written.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I suspect his ultimate goal is the restoration of the Peacock throne with himself as 'king'. I heard him speak in Dallas in the mid 80's. He was trying to drum up support. There was none.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

when you see all the people in the world that fancy themselves kings and emperors and goddesses and such...when you see someone who is in all reality the son of an emperor, why would anyone think that his goal is anything but being emperor or better?

of course that is why he is doing what he is doing. at the very least that is what people would use him for.

new topics

top topics

join