It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook keeps a complete log of all your activity & gives it to anyone they think is important enou

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
If it comes down to places like ATS doing this, then they can delete my account.

honestly if ATS was subpoenaed do ya think they'd hold out???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So can ats, your email even your ibternet provider... What info do they have on facebook? ohwow he thumbs up this he must like it....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

its still seems as if you are trying to give people that are considering committing an infamous crime a heads up about what they put on facebook. as if this would matter.

but trying to make it sound like that the elderly woman who gives updates to family members about her spring garden should be concerned about facebook policies is ridiculous.

i heard the Tulsa racist mass murder team got a $9 Million bond...ouch....

...you get a bond like that its time to plant a garden of your own at the County...you're not going anywhere soon.

edit on 9-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

let's see how many people hate blacks folks enough to pay that bond.

moment of truth is what I call it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What are you talking about?
I'm not concerned about criminals posting on Facebook - what kind of idiot would post something they were planning on doing? If they do then they deserve to get caught.

Google records would be more of a problem than Facebook
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is other than just trolling but if you don't care about your privacy then that's all you need to say.

Fact is tons of data is being stored about us all day long from a million sources and nobody seem to give a flying *SNIP*

So - if you don't care - that's cool - it's your life - hope nothing from your past indiscretions or immature decisions come back to bite you in the ass when insurance agencies, employers or potential business partners are swapping info about people like they're trading cards.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think there's a thread on the Tulsa shootings already - go post over there if you want to talk about it

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldkidc

What are you talking about?
I'm not concerned about criminals posting on Facebook - what kind of idiot would post something they were planning on doing? If they do then they deserve to get caught.

Google records would be more of a problem than Facebook
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make is other than just trolling but if you don't care about your privacy then that's all you need to say.

Fact is tons of data is being stored about us all day long from a million sources and nobody seem to give a flying *SNIP*

So - if you don't care - that's cool - it's your life - hope nothing from your past indiscretions or immature decisions come back to bite you in the ass when insurance agencies, employers or potential business partners are swapping info about people like they're trading cards.

i don't care much about privacy...i don't do much that's an issue.

at least it would be cool that if a law were made that anyone that decided to violate my privacy, i automatically get to violate theirs.

a criminal wouldn't post the actual crime on facebook...just the warning signs that a crime they were going to commit was imminent...

that way the press would be able to show the people viewing the news in their homes that the criminal in question actually posted things suggesting that they were unstable...this is the way it is for all infamous crimes these days...

most famous criminals have a facebook, a few years back it was myspace...a few years from now it'll be google, thanks for the heads up...in every instance their descent into madness was recorded so that the people at the evening news wherever we all live will be able to give examples of their madness.

i post all kinds of things that could be used against me...but at the same time and from a certain point of view...those very same things may be considered assets.

but the point i'm trying to make is that...what some people consider liabilities, others consider assets...what you may consider a liability today, you may find is an asset later in life...live free and without fear.

sorry if this point goes way over your head.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

i'm not posting about Tulsa...but, from what i've been reading at least one of them had a facebook. unless i'm mistaken, one of them revealed his state of mind over the days leading up to his crime spree via status updates...

excuse me for incorrectly assuming that this incident influenced the creation of your thread.

that situation is obviously bothering you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I didn't know there was a facebook connection - so it's applicable.- I just thought you were derailing the thread (not that it matters at this point...it's pretty much dead anyway)

To be honest I haven't read the story yet - I gathered that some white guys went on a racially motivated drive by spree but didn't get the details yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join