It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wheat and Chaff? Do You stand with your Race or with parts of the Species who Wont Join the Crowd??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I ask this because it seems there is a lot of racial ignorance spreading from 1 or more transmitters to MANY receivers, which is effecting a part of the HUE-MAN collective. The more I spend time on the interwebs I am seeing more ignorance thrown from one race to another and its getting to show strong signs of genetic weakness present as of now within the SPECIES. So I wanted to ask ATS members here to share their POV or points of views on the subject and ask can you be truthful about your answers no matter how much you feel wrong about posting them.

Ok me personally I stand with PART OF THE SPECIES who are not into this weak species infighting. Because I see children and babies and adults as well from ALL races who are innocent who would be caught in the middle of such ignorance and KNOW its WRONG to HATE another CREATOR CREATION for any reason especially because they don't look - talk - eat - LIVE like me. So If you feel mentally enough strong to share your beliefs please do and share why you feel this way. Maybe some data can be injected into the collective to support better outcomes then what is being shared with interest in a race war. [COLOR=GOLD] Lord forbid this species gets tested by another species wondering WHY many act as they do... as the WHEAT AND CHAFF ARE SEPERATED- [/COLOR]

ATS moderators its understood there are new or updated rules related to these types of threads so if falling outside the guidlines 1 understands a thread deletion if thats the process. Thanks
edit on 4/9/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/9/2012 by dbates because: Caps lock title edit.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I understand what you are saying, but what are white people to do when a group such as the black panthers declares war on them and such? Give them a hug? Not speak up?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think this is actually the only thread we need regarding the racial extremism we're seeing on ATS right now.

In my view, there are extremists on both sides, and they are both increasing the rhetoric and trying to use events to manipulate the weak-minded into their way of thinking.

Basically, people are being radicalized into racism by some real dangerous characters on this forum and others.

It's happening in a lot of threads, where one instance of something is blown out of all proportion and used as an example amongst millions of people to describe the attitudes of an entire group of citizens.

One crazy black guy shooting a white guy does NOT A RACE WAR MAKE. Nor in reverse.

As for me, if these radicals do get the race war they all seem to be drooling over, I'll be one of the sensible, intelligent, well-rounded individuals refusing to be played by the neo-Nazi groups making the rounds on sites like ATS.
I'll be defending myself and those I love from anyone who attacks regardless of religion, race, nationality, height, build, gender or age...

I couldn't give a crap about what's being blown out of proportion to justify hatred, I'm not stupid enough to fall for it, and I'm actually surprised that so many on ATS are so idiotic.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

I understand what you are saying, but what are white people to do when a group such as the black panthers declares war on them and such? Give them a hug? Not speak up?

You should accept that it's no different to some right-wing extremist group in the arse end of nowhere preaching to the converted.

Until there is a real threat you can leave people to think and say whatever they want to say.

What's the alternative, you want to go out and start attacking random black people because a couple of extremists said something threatening once?

Grow up people.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I am not saying what they should do mayabong. I am asking for some to explain why they are more racially motivated as opposed to species genetic/spiritual progression motivated and to explain in detail why. By explaining they may help the minds of others afraid of sharing how they really feel by alerting them of how silly it is to think a certain way or strengthen the understanding as to why they are thinking how they think. As far as the panther or those who call themselves the panther party effecting whites I think its going to take a joint response from whites and blacks and other races AGAINST THIS IGNORANCE TO STOP THE ISSUE A INTEGRATED RESPONSE FROM THE SPECIES..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Being a mutt has it's advantages.

I'll stand alone. Don't have a "side" to choose from.

Though if a race war were to develop, then maybe both extremes could just kill of each other.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
As for me, if these radicals do get the race war they all seem to be drooling over, I'll be one of the sensible, intelligent, well-rounded individuals refusing to be played by the neo-Nazi groups making the rounds on sites like ATS.
I'll be defending myself and those I love from anyone who attacks regardless of religion, race, nationality, height, build, gender or age...

This is the type of transmission 1 likes to see and thank you detachedindividual for delivering the message
I too wont be part of the social manipulation against other CREATOR CREATIONS just for the sake of following another and due to racial-genre and political views. Your input is much appreciated within the thread thanks again..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Zimmerman was also mutt wasn't he?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by beezzer

Zimmerman was also mutt wasn't he?

Yup.

And he will be tried, or not, in a court of law.

Not in a court of public opinion.

As for the vocal groups on either sde?

The 1st Ammendment allows them the freedom to say what they want. It doesn't force us to listen though.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by mayabong

I am asking for some to explain why they are more racially motivated as opposed to species genetic/spiritual progression motivated and to explain in detail why

It's actually quite simple.

Many people grow up, and live their lives POOR.

For example, I'm not positive, but I'm fairly certain you did not grow up in a "ghetto". You seem intelligent, educated, and well spoken.

I'm not implying every single person who grows up poor is "stupid" but they are in fact, less likely to be educated, and therefore more likely to respond to the kinds of things we are discussing here, with knee jerk reactions, as they lack objectivity and have undeveloped critical thinking skills.

There's been recent discussion revolving around "Google Bubbles". Simply put, Google compiles your search history over time and uses that to create a nice little world where search results are custom routed to the interests that you've displayed over time.

It's no different in the real world. People grow up in "bubbles", and the less fortunate you are with respect to education, etc, the more likely you are to grow up in a significantly smaller "bubble". One result being a person who is far more easily manipulated both emotionally, and literally.

*I mean no offence to anyone who may be less fortunate. I know this is a sensitive topic. This is just how I see it. peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Being a mutt has it's advantages.

I understand you beezzer but realistically NONE of the HUmans of interest in these race groups are of FULL BLOODLINE, so in a way mutts or many in some way or another here, which should signify reason to interact better as 1 family and not divide.

I'll stand alone. Don't have a "side" to choose from.

It would seem beezzer from this above comment you ARE on a SIDE and ARE NOT alone at all.

Though if a race war were to develop, then maybe both extremes could just kill of each other.

AHH yes 1 of my favs. STAR TREK and the hidden message there is POWERFUL thanks for adding that for the minds to visualize who may enter the thread. I cannot understand how many cannot get past the color thing here yet and its 2012 or atleast given date 2012 in either aspect
its late in the process to be still acting like this seekeing ways to point RACIAL fingers at the species but it still seems to lurk and show its head every now and then, very sad of a mak to get if the species is being evaluated from OTHERS in more GOD like positions. Thanks beezzer for your input..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Now these are my sentiments exactly bro. Very well stated.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
if my government stopped immigration right now
then britain has a fighting chance
you cant deny certain things that were said 100 yrs E.G:..churchill springs to mind
edcar cayce
enoch powell
and many more...
britain is a goner
there is no more great britain...not the great britain my fore fathers fought for..
look at your child now
they will never know what it was like, even though it was short time ago
dont bother calling me a racist, i am far from it
britain in 10 yrs time will be swamped and national identity gone down the pan

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We're probably all mutts.

I know I have Dutch, English, Cherokee, Choctaw, and Apache in my very near bloodlines, and there is a good possibility of some black back a little further. Wasn't there a couple of threads about this not too long ago? Where some of the most vocal race baiters were found to be of mixed race?
I'm sure it is on ATS somewhere. This is why the debate is so stupid in the first place.

Then again, the political correctness is just as stupid, because stereotypes don't come up out of nowhere. A lot of times they are pretty correct, and if we don't acknowledge the differences and accept them, we can't move past it. The idea of making things politically incorrect and pretending we don't notice is a recipe for disaster.

Anyhow, I stand with my friends and family against all comers. I hate all morons equally. I've been involved in racially motivated brawls before, and I've found myself defending a white friend against dozens of black assaulters, and I've found myself being defended by that same rowdy crowd only 2 weeks later fighting on my side! It is all about the situation, and the trust, and the history.

I can readily admit that I hate a lot of stereotypes from all sides of the issue, and if that makes me racist, so be it, but one is going to have a hard time deciding which flavor of racist I am.
There are some Hispanics, some Blacks, and some Whites that I just really can't stand, don't care to be around, and wouldn't shed a tear if they wiped each other out. But then again, I have some very dear friends and family members that have grown up in those environments, persevered, got out, and have become as close to me as brothers. The most racist things I've seen in my whole life was Chinese on Chinese! The upper class Chinese just really, really despise the lower class Chinese, and I was a first-hand witness to things I couldn't believe. What flavor of racism is that?

So, when SHTF, I'll fight for my brothers, regardless of their skin tone, and I'll seek to destroy anyone that targets them based upon their skin tone or any other factor.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
When you find yourself ass deep in alligators the first thing to do is drain the swamp.

In this case, there are certain evil people sitting back laughing at us fighting amongst ourselves. You want any chance at fixing racism or any other problem in the world, then behead the puppet masters behind it all.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Stand together and unite, as humans, against the NWO or whatever else is bothering you in life.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue the discussion.

The Coming Race War

Thread Closed
edit on 4/9/2012 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I am hispanic but my personality is very white.

I view people who focus solely on race and color as lower intelligence. There is no essence in arguing over race with an individual, since I already know in the back of my mind that they do not have mental capability to change their perceptions.

My views towards paying significance toward any certain group have changed drastically over the last several months. I blame my dreams, or perhaps current world events for this metamorphosis.

I strive towards being a free agent...my allegiance beings to myself and God only.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join