It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for those who have had karmic soul connections/twin flame experiences, did you recall any past life

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
BTW AutoWrench

I am drawn to your profile picture there. That isn't you? Well, I get the feeling it is you in another life? Or a relative? Sorry, random, just wondering who it is.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
mmm, is autowrench being a mite mischievious and satirising the whole thing

it did make me smile, dude, but if you are being honest, then aplogies, if I have offended

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OK, I have a couple of questions for those of you who say your twin flame is an alien being of some sort.

How can your twin flame be an alien while you are human?

If you are twins, shouldn't you incarnate at the same time, in the same place?

Or, did you die at different times and end up reincarnated on different paths?

I don't get it.

Maybe I'm just missing some crucial piece of information because I've never been regressed or spoken to a psychic.

I am completely serious and very curious as to how you know said being is your twin flame and not a false flame? I have heard abductees say that their respective aliens can induce feelings of love... so how do you know it is any different?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ottobot
OK, I have a couple of questions for those of you who say your twin flame is an alien being of some sort.

How can your twin flame be an alien while you are human?

The perception that I've been able to gather, is that there are a number of different civilisations that are developing parallel to our own, which we can each choose to participate in.

If you are twins, shouldn't you incarnate at the same time, in the same place?

No. In terms of coming into a universe that is based around a dualistic paradigm, seperation is pretty much the entire point. We already know what it's like to be together. We've had lots of experience of that before we came here; we've never actually known anything else. Learning to experience what it is like not to be together, is the entire point of being here.

You might then ask that if we're meant to be seperate, how come we now know that we both exist? This is because we're currently at a point where the duality game is slowly beginning to draw to a close. We're getting very close now, to a time where we've learned most of what we can from being seperate, and we are moving towards learning how to re-integrate.

The point was to come down here, totally amnesiac and alone, into an illusion where it seemed as though we'd just been involuntarily thrown here, and had no choice. Earth can be a very cold, dark, scary place, and so it has been a very fortifying experience. We've learned a lot about resourcefulness, and independence, and surviving. Now, however, we also need to rediscover, from the perspective of already having learned why individualism is important, why unity can be so positive and important as well.

I am completely serious and very curious as to how you know said being is your twin flame and not a false flame? I have heard abductees say that their respective aliens can induce feelings of love... so how do you know it is any different?

I truthfully don't know that she isn't manipulating me; but if she is, I can't logically see the point. I'm not being asked for anything, or to do anything. Sometimes certain things are suggested to me, as potentially being beneficial, but that is about it. If I decide not to do them, it's completely up to me. I'm also not being asked to do anything that makes money, or that manipulates anyone else in any way.

So if she is Service to Self, or evil, or has some kind of nefarious plot, then she's being extremely subtle (not to mention passive) about it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
The perception that I've been able to gather, is that there are a number of different civilisations that are developing parallel to our own, which we can each choose to participate in.
OK, I can understand that and see that as a possibility.

No. In terms of coming into a universe that is based around a dualistic paradigm, seperation is pretty much the entire point. We already know what it's like to be together. We've had lots of experience of that before we came here; we've never actually known anything else. Learning to experience what it is like not to be together, is the entire point of being here.

So, is this a cycle for all twin flames then? I mean, must all twin flames begin together, then exist separately to then reunite? If so, why is this a necessary experience?

You might then ask that if we're meant to be seperate, how come we now know that we both exist? This is because we're currently at a point where the duality game is slowly beginning to draw to a close. We're getting very close now, to a time where we've learned most of what we can from being seperate, and we are moving towards learning how to re-integrate.

Are you talking solely about your experience, or all twin flame experiences?

If you are talking about twin flames in a general sense, then are all twin flames in this same stage (separation) of experience?

The point was to come down here, totally amnesiac and alone, into an illusion where it seemed as though we'd just been involuntarily thrown here, and had no choice. Earth can be a very cold, dark, scary place, and so it has been a very fortifying experience. We've learned a lot about resourcefulness, and independence, and surviving. Now, however, we also need to rediscover, from the perspective of already having learned why individualism is important, why unity can be so positive and important as well.

That makes sense. Again, I am unclear if by "we", you mean all humans or you and your twin flame. But anyway, would your twin, then, be having a similar experience - learning to survive alone?

I truthfully don't know that she isn't manipulating me; but if she is, I can't logically see the point. I'm not being asked for anything, or to do anything. Sometimes certain things are suggested to me, as potentially being beneficial, but that is about it. If I decide not to do them, it's completely up to me. I'm also not being asked to do anything that makes money, or that manipulates anyone else in any way.

So if she is Service to Self, or evil, or has some kind of nefarious plot, then she's being extremely subtle (not to mention passive) about it.

How do you receive these suggestions? Do you hear them? Feel them? Know them as sourced from somewhere else?

Are the suggestions all related in theme or similar in nature?

How do you know the flame is a "she"?

How do you know these suggestions are not just your own inner dialogue?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This thread is becoming very interesting.

Those are the same questions I'd ask. Not feeling skeptical about it, but simply curious as the workings. This could potentially be beneficial knowledge for myself, and perhaps is something I am meant to see...

God, this universe is confusing.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I also wonder, Seagrass about your spiritual awakening that followed, your twin/soul connections stuff, I take it, carried on since, you met them

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

I remember my ignorance and learned not to be that way this time and consider others and not just the agenda of that period..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
is this an answer to my general question dude, ?

you remembered something of your past life ??????

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
is this an answer to my general question dude, ?

you remembered something of your past life ??????

Yes.. I remember the attitude and outlook I felt I had on ALL things and felt that if all things didnt FIT the program of that time or period they were wrong and feel I acted incorrect on those beliefs. So when awakening or remembering as you say, I feel the memories are like help to prevent current or future non positive activities like sensed from my past. Please excuse if I misunderstood your post with my response..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'm not sure my experience ties into this or not, but as I'm reading it I see some parallels...

10-ish years ago, I had a dream - very short. I was a passenger in a car on a bridge surrounded by fog. I couldn't see over the sides and I couldn't see far ahead/behind me. There was a girl driving. I had these feelings of love that were stronger than anything I'd ever felt in real life - like I'd known her for eternity, but I also felt incredibly sad - I even woke up crying at the end of it. She was just driving. Wouldn't (couldn't) acknowledge that I was right there next to her. I just put my head down on the center console balling, then woke up.

I had one or two more like that over the years. The latest one - I'm at a zoo or amusement park of some kind getting ready to buy tickets. A girl comes over and strikes up a conversation - happy, bubbly, smiling. Then I get this rush of "I KNOW YOU" and her smile immediately fades and she runs off. I didn't even have to say anything.

Her appearance is different in every dream, but the familiarity is there every time. I get the feeling that this is someone I know from "somewhere else". Maybe she's checking in on me now and then, but she's not allowed to interfere with how I live my current life. I keep seeing through her disguise.
edit on 23-4-2012 by an0maly33 because: typo

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

How do you receive these suggestions? Do you hear them? Feel them? Know them as sourced from somewhere else?

They are more just thoughts or...impressions I guess you could say. Every so often, though, I've had a mental image of this small brown/dark hand slipping into one of mine...usually my right hand...which then warms up, physically. That is nothing that can't be explained atheistically perhaps either, I know; but I haven't always had it, and it is sweet.

How do you know the flame is a "she"?

The imagery, and her energy is very soft and sweet.

How do you know these suggestions are not just your own inner dialogue?

Because of how lonely and fearful I used to be before it started. Prior to 2007, I would drink, smoke marijuana, and take antidepressants; anything to try and stave off my loneliness since I was single most of the time, and also to try and bury my libido. Since having my initial contact with my twin in that year, I've hardly ever been lonely again, comparitively speaking. I've also had a girlfriend before...and when I do puja (communion, basically) it is more emotionally fulfilling for me than sex with her was...it feels really really good.

I don't have the ability to be that happy on my own; I spent years trying to be. She gives me something that I don't have any ability to get on my own. When I was single, and before the contact started, I was truly alone. Now, although I might still be single in physical terms, I'm not.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
This may or may not be a long post but since I have been meditating more and the house is mine for a few more days I have had a lot of experiences and thoughts on this matter as well as others.

First I will say I am 23 though it may not matter to some it may give some insight the likes of which I may or may not have seen. For the most part every now and again I seem to have a kind of slip or basically my mind seems to alter itself to where I think I may be another person. Nothing really triggers or activates it but at times I just feel rather different and have thoughts sometimes very brief glimpses of something in my mind. One particular instance just happened a few moments ago actually while walking up the stairs.

It was dead silence in the house and as I was walking up the stairs I just "felt" as if my hair was longer and was coursing down my back as if it were there and my body seemed to give the impression that it was lighter. The colors that infiltrated my mind primarily the hair color was of pure black and blue eyes. While I am not of a light skin tone I did feel as if my skin was a bit lighter than what I have now. Sometimes I can even get this while driving, walking to class while on Campus or most often when I am about to go to sleep. Though despite saying that there is almost no outward change I should say it seems my personality becomes a bit more heightened and I become a bit more giddy than usually. So I suppose there is a bit of change.

I don't really know how to explain it and not sure if it's pretty much connected to another person or just a bit of me either way though something that I usually have yelled/say when that happens is "D***-it I slipped the veil" Not even sure where that comes up in my mind but something that usually pops in. So not sure if it's past, or twin; though my bet is on past since usually I can see another person when asleep (in that form) who seems to be a significant other.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

That's is very interesting stuff, thank you for explaining.

So, how do you know that she's supposed to be Sirian, other than the online psychic telling you that? I mean, because, to be honest, internet psychics can't always be trusted. And, are you sure the psychic didn't mean Syrian? As in, one who has ancestors from the country of Syria on this planet?

Hey, I'm just asking...

But, I think it's good that you are able to be at peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

So, how do you know that she's supposed to be Sirian, other than the online psychic telling you that? I mean, because, to be honest, internet psychics can't always be trusted. And, are you sure the psychic didn't mean Syrian? As in, one who has ancestors from the country of Syria on this planet?

The online psychic didn't actually use the word Sirian. My conclusion came from some of the imagery I've had, matching physical descriptions of the Sirians which I later found online; and this was before I'd seen the film Avatar, for the record. Needless to say, however, Avatar is still considered by me to be a film of great personal significance, for obvious reasons.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

The online psychic didn't actually use the word Sirian. My conclusion came from some of the imagery I've had, matching physical descriptions of the Sirians which I later found online; and this was before I'd seen the film Avatar, for the record. Needless to say, however, Avatar is still considered by me to be a film of great personal significance, for obvious reasons.

Ahh ok, I have no idea what Sirians are supposed to look like. Honestly, I've never even heard of Sirians. So, I'll go look it up.

Well, anyway, this is an interesting subject. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Coffin_kitten

Magic happened between us. Please don't let me think about you and wonder what could have been for the rest of my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join