It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Enterprise False Flag incoming?? MSM may be laying the groundwork...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have been reading on ATS for a couple months now about a possible false flag on the USS Enterprise, as it is to be de-commissioned at the end of the year. It does make a lot of sense that they would use that as a way to draw the U.S. into an Iranian conflict.

What raised my attention today was seeing that the Navy put out a press release about the USS Enterprise's arrival in the Persian Gulf, and this story ran everywhere!

yahoo

Wall Street Journal

Fox News

I believe there could be a reason for the government and the media raising the American awareness about the USS Enterprises's position in the Gulf. It would maximize the effect of a false flag attack! Now I know some will say that this is standard procedure for the Navy to have press releases for carrier deployments yada yada, and that may be true. But this is ATS, and I like to look for the possible conspiracy in story's like this.

Not to mention it would save 2 years, and millions of dollars in the de-commissioning of the ship.

Newport News Shipbuilding will deactivate and de-fuel the ship after her decommissioning.[45] The process is scheduled to begin Summer 2013 and be completed in 2015.[13] Once the Navy dismantles and recycles the ship's reactors, there will be very little left to turn into a museum;[42] virtually everything two decks below the hangar bay would have to be cut apart.[42] What remains of Enterprise following 2015 is currently scheduled to be taken to the State of Washington for scrapping.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

So why the need to start a new thread on a subject you yourself admit has already been discussed here?

Line 2

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Maybe the poster prefers his dead horses well tenderized.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Good morning to you too sunshine! The new thread is to show msm's NEW involvement into the building of a potential false flag.

Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I thought it was a dead horse too, until I saw all of the news coming out about the Enterprise being in the gulf. What's up with the flaming anyways?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thank you for reminding. I hope you don't get to post a I told you so though.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by mileysubet

I thought it was a dead horse too, until I saw all of the news coming out about the Enterprise being in the gulf. What's up with the flaming anyways?

All Of that was the point of the Last thread.

I Know, I was there...

In fact they had much more info than you do.

With maps and dates..
edit on 4/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I doubt there will be a false flag from our own government; maybe some shadow powers within it, but another war is really the last thing we want at the moment. Also, given how many people have become disillusioned by, or at least question, the "official story" of 9/11, and the general loss of trust with the government, a false flag will quickly be spoken against. It's really too soon to pull off another false flag, there needs to be, the very least, a 50 year gap between false flag ops otherwise the public catches on with ease.

That being said, given Israel's history and the fact that Israel is itching for us to sacrifice more Americans for them, I would suspect them, if anyone, to prepare such a false flag attack on the enterprise.

Again, the last thing we need right now is another war; we have our own mounting problems within our country; lets rebuild our own nation before we go nation building elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I doubt Iran would initiate an attack on a ship that is going out of service in a year or so.

That thing is a virtual floating fortress. It would take most of their firepower to do any appreciable damage.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Maybe add to one of the dozen or more threads on this?

Here's a few-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-4-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DestroyDestroyDestroy

Thank you destroy, someone actually had something constructive to reply with!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
OP, I appreciate the head's up about the MSM bringing this supposedly innocuous cruise to the Strait of Hormuz to our attention.

To those flamers, the flaming is tiresome, insulting, and irritating to read. To put a LOL face at the end of your snarky comment is even more immature.

Not all of us are on here every second, and not all of us read every thread. This appears to be new information with regard to the MSM's not-so-subliminal hints, as least as far as I'm concerned, and I'm glad I was able to read this.

Let the mods do their job. Stop the flamage, nobody respects you for it or thinks it is cute, except for other flamers.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

You just continue to poo in my wheaties, don't you? If you carefully read the OP again you will see that the focus of the thread is MSM's new involvement in a topic that has been discussed before. I believe that MSM is a vital tool used by the government to shape public awareness, and this MAY be one such instance! I sure hope you went to all the treyvon martin threads and gave them the what for!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The movie trailer has also been used before sir.

I did report it to the Mod's and we'll see if they do their job or not.

Who is Trayyvon Martin?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thanks Fission, man I just thought it would be interesting to post a new angle to an ongoing story. Kind of like following the bread crumbs, I didn't realize this would invoke such hostility.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Wow, I used to enjoy reading your posts, sorry that this thread invoked such negativity from you that you felt you needed to report me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Not to worry -
I can't remember the source but last week I read the Enterprise was leaving the straits of Hormuz to take up with the 7th fleet in the Indian Ocean.
Not entirely out of reach of Iranian forces but they were never what I was worried about.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

why ask why bud dry

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Not to worry -
I can't remember the source but last week I read the Enterprise was leaving the straits of Hormuz to take up with the 7th fleet in the Indian Ocean.
Not entirely out of reach of Iranian forces but they were never what I was worried about.

That was the USS Carl Vinson that departed, Enterprise is replacing it. Carl Vinson will be doing an exericise with the Indian Navy in the Bay of Bengal as it heads home.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

I did report it to the Mod's and we'll see if they do their job or not.

Do you really not have anything better to do with your life than trying to act like a moderator and running crying to them about certain threads that displease you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join